Confronting

A fat girl's first love

If you forgot, italics are flashbacks^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

 

I was just about to call Woohyun, but then my phone rang. I looked at the Caller ID and it was Woohyun!

 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where are you right now?" He asked.

"I was just about to ask you." I said.

"I need to talk to you. Meet me at the park." He said.

 

I hung up and went there. When I got there, he was already there. I walked up to him and there was a very awkward silence.

 

"~~~-ah, I have something to tell you." He said. It kind of scared me, by the way his voice sounded.

"What? The truth?" I said snapping.

"What?" He said.

"I know everything." I said.

"What do you know?" He said sounding concerned.

"I know everything about you. Your past and present things with Oppa." I said. His eyes immediately widened.

"So you know everything?" His tone changed. It changed into a rude and cold tone.

"Yes. I came here to confirm and seek the whole truth."

"Everything is true. Me using you, the cause of Jinyoung being in the hospital, me being a gangster. Me taking you out puposely so that Infinite could attack Jinyoung. Everything is true. And I came here to tell you that we are over." He said.

I was shocked because I didn't know some of what he was talking about.

"Then, that night meant nothing to you?" I said trying to test him and I just wanted to know.

"Look here, I made a deal with Infinite. To seduce Jinyoung's younger sister so that Infinite could take down Jinyoung. It looks like it worked." He said with a poker face.

"So, that was your concept." I said trying to fight the tears.

"Yup. And it worked. You fell for me, I took away your precious innocence and right now your Oppa is here to help you. What will you do?" He said.

I couldn't talk... I couldn't believe my ears... Should I tell him or not? I can't... After all of this. He doesn't need to know. He probably doesn't want to know either.

"From this day on, I don't know you. We're over." I happened to say and walked away with flows of tears falling.

 

Woohyun POV

 

"From this day on, I don't know you. We're over." ~~~ said and walked past me.

As she walked past me, a tear fell out of my eye. I wanted to grab her wrist so badly, but I couldn't. I don't want her to get even more hurt because of me.

 

I punched him.

"Hyung! What was that for?!?" L screamed at me.

"For helping Uee." I said.

"Hmph. You better do it. Plus, wasn't it your idea to hurt her and Jinyoung?" L said.

I punched him again.

"You should hold your horses Hyung." L said.

"Why?!?"

"If you don't dump her, I will officially kill Jinyoung. I will go to the hospital and kill him right there. And then ~~~ will be even more hurt. And she will hate you because as Uee said, she will tell ~~~ everything about you and Jinyoung. ~~~ will automatically blame you for the death of Jinyoung. So think carefully and dump her or be hated by her forever." L said.

I loosened my grip on his collar.

"Looks like you have decided." L said and smirked. 

 

I did the right thing, right? Dumping her was the right thing, right? Me breaking her heart isn't as bad as taking away her only family. But she knew everything already. How?

 

Your POV

 

I went to the hospital after leaving Woohyun. I went into Oppa's room. I sat next to his bed and looked at him with the oxegyn mask in him.

"Oppa.... Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked tearing up. "You could have at least told me that he was your enemy," I said with tears flowing. I cried for a good 5 minutes. I was still sniffing, but the tears stopped.

"Oppa, I decided, I am going to leave this place. I'm going to go somewhere and come back some day. Arrasseo? You have to wake up soon and get your energy back. Arrasseo?" I said as I got up and left.

 

I went home quickly and started packing in my suitcase. I took out all of the money that me and Oppa were saving for our college fees. I then went over to Sandeul's apartment. I couldn't face him so I left a letter in front of his door. I grabbed my suitcase and left.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment and Subscribe:)