Chapter 2

Be Mine
CHAPTER 2
 

The next day, Naeun barely made it to school on time due to the fact that she overslept. She WAS out pass midnight yesterday. 

As she walked across campus, she sees a crowd of students surrounding the notice board. She went up to the board and managed to squeeze herself through to the front. 

NOTICE

Due to the fact that a student had snuck into the library made
especially for the higher classes, there shall now be guards to
keep the people away. If you are the culprit, please report to
the principle's office as soon as possible. Or we will investigate
this further with the help of student Kim Myungsoo.

Naeun's eyeballs nearly popped out reading the notice. To think that maybe he wasn't that bad! Saying he won't say anything about her going into the library.

From the people next to her, she can hear the wealthy class scoffing at the so called notice they found ridiculous. "Who in their right mind would sneak into a dumb library?" Naeun heres other students saying.

Her usually bright smile is now replaced with a deep frown as she made her way out of the crowd and as she was walking to her class, she just had to pass by Infinite. Her eyes met with Myungsoo's, who was lagging behind the others and he couldn't help but form a smirk. 

Naeun took a deep dreath to prevent herself from exploding at that very moment, but she took the chance to step harshly on his foot as she passed by. She grinned to herself seeing him try to refrain from yelping while grabbing his pained foot from the corner of her eyes.

Naeun stormed into her first class for the day, Mathmatics, and sat at the front. Her classmates started walking in one by one and they all greeted Naeun, most of them being boys.She gave a half heartedly wave and waited impatiently for the bell to ring, signaling the start of class. It wasn't until her third class that she saw the other girls of Apink. 

"Hey whats wrong?" The happy Eunji asked with concern, realizing Naeun not being her usual bubbly self.

Naeun just shook her head, not wanting the girls to find out that she was actually the one who snuck into the library. 

That school day passed by slow, and when the bell rang at the end of the day, Naeun quickly gathered her stuff and rushed pass Apink who was waiting for her by the gates. She turned around while walking to shout back to them.

"I'm going ahead first! I wanna be alone for now!" She yelled and waved. Before she was able to turn around and continue her walk, she crashed right into someone's arms. 

When she looked up, she saw a boy smiling gently down at her.

"You alright?" He asks while he steadies Naeun.

"Yeah. Sorry about that." 

"Its okay. By the way, I'm Sungyeol. What about you?"

Sungyeol? Why does that name sound so familiar? Naeun questions in her mind but waves it away.

"Naeun." She gives a small smile and continues. "I have to go now. Bye."

Hearing his goodbye, she walks past him and stomped her way home. 

She was stilll angry about the library incident. 

.....................................................................

Night was approaching and Naeun sat at her desk, wondering if she should try to go to the library again. 

Her stubbornness won over and she changed into more comfortable clothes which made it easier to climb. She was going to prove to that jerk that putting a few guards would NOT stop her from entering the library.