Chapter 1

Be Mine
CHAPTER 1
 

You are doing great Naeun! Naeun encourages herself as she hoist herself over the enourmous gates surrounding the library. How she made it up there she didn't care as long as she can get into the library and have some good free time to read books. Her one true love. 

She panted, body bent over as she gasped for air and mutter incohrent curses about the upperclassmen. "I hate how this school is so biased towards the rich." She whines as she made her way up the stairs, finally landing at the top, in front of the large doors.

This better be worth it she prayed and pushed the doors open, knowing no one would hear her. Its pass midnight. Who the hell is gonna be awake and up in the library? [Well duh. You Naeun.]

another-big-grand-building-madrid-las-ro libraries.jpg IMGP4400edit1.jpg

Naeun ran over to the section that said Action and grabbed a random novel. "This better be good" she muttered under her breath and made her way towards the windowsill, illuminating a soft glow from the candles. As she got closer, she realized she wasn't the only one in the library. Sitting next to the candles was one of the well known kingkas of the school. 

Myungsoo. AKA L. AKA the cold hearted selfish bastard that took over the library just because hes rich.
(At least thats how Naeun described him as)

 

"." Naeun cursed out before she can stop herself.

Myungsoo looked up from his book, eyes as cold as ever but with a hint of curiosity.

"Uh-" Naeun began to rack her brain to come up with something. Anything. As long as it can help her in this situation.

"I-i w-was l-looking for s-something that my friends hid in here." She lied.

Myungsoo let out a smirk before replying. "You at lying you know that?"

"I-Im not lying!"

"Why are you stuttering then?" He challenges.

"Yah! Im only stuttering to make myself seem nervous and then you can just lemme go. Not that i at lying." Naeun fumes back.

"Oh. So it was all an act." Amusement shown on his face. 

"Yeh. It was . What are you gonna do now? Report me to the principle and have me expelled?"

"No. It has nothing to do with me."

Naeun let out a sigh of relief before walking back to the shelf where she got her action novel. 

"What are you doing? Didn't you want to read?" Myungsoo asks out of curiosity.

"And didn't you say didn't interfere with people's businesses? So why ask?"

"Just curious."

Naeun scoffed and hopped back out of the library after putting her book back into the shelve.

"Damn upperclassman. I couldn't even read today thanks to you. Wasted all my energy and time. I'll just come back tomorrow night and hopefully he won't be here." Naeun mutters and stalks off.

At the same time, Myungsoo just exited the library, watching Naeun as she stalked away. 

"Being bold is a problem."  He scoffs and walks down to the gates, openly stepping out. There were no guards around here anyways. But there will be. After tonight.