Chapter 13

Be Mine

CHAPTER 13

 

Naeun stepped out of the library in satisfaction as she stretched her arms. Having stayed the rest of the day in there since she didn't know when her next chance at the library would be, she basically skipped the rest of the classes. Just for the sake of the books. Students were already gathered at the front of the school building, all preparing to go home for the day when Naeun was suddenly grabbed roughly by the arm. 

Turning over to look at the person, she naturally began to shake a bit. A huge crowd of girls surrounded her and even upon this sight, the security guard standing in front of the library acted as if he saw nothing. Maybe it was the fact that he realized some of the girls being in the elites. Or maybe it was the fact that Krystal had threatened him earlier because of Naeun. 

"We'd like to have a chat with you." One of the girls said. She had a sickening sweet smile on her face that only meant one thing. Trouble.

Naeun meekly replied before following the huge group towards the back of the school building where she was harshly thrown against the wall.

The impact caused her to whimper and as she slid down the wall, it gave her a few scratches on her palm.

The girl whom Naeun assumed to be the leader, stepped towards her, pulling her face up to face her as she closely examined every inch and detail on Naeun's face.

"Tch. Not even that pretty. I have a better body than you. Thats for sure. Slimmer nose. Prettier eyes. Bigger s. More lucious lips. So what the hell does Myungsoo see you in?" Harshly shoving Naeun's face towards the ground as she let go of her face.

"Then maybe you should ask him why he chose me over you." Naeun's temper started to drop, just like a firecracker about to explode. 

Pushing herself up with the help of the wall behind her, she only let out a smirk.

"Pathetic s." 

The tall girl's 'pretty' eyes turned into slits and she kicked Naeun right in the stomach. As Naeun fell to the ground in pain, Naeun bit her lips as to not let the girls have the satisfaction of seeing her cry out in pain. 

The leader of the pact made Naeun face her as she roughly grabbed a patch of Naeun's hair and pulled it.

"Who the do you think you are to call me this?"

"Who the hell do you think you are to question me and Myungsoo's relationship."

And a loud slap rang through the campus. Naeun only let out another smirk at the violence bestowed upon her.

"You think you're all high and mighty because you gathered your friends to corner me?" Spitting out a tiny amount of blood at the leader's face, Naeun stifled a laughter. "Pathetic human beings. Actually it'd be too much of a compliment to call you guys human beings."

The girl growled at Naeun before calling over her little friends to simulataneously attack Naeun. Naeun curled up into a ball and covered her head with her hands, simply laughing as she felt the kicks and punches. This made the girls more aggravated and one of them whipped out a knife. Just as she was about to pierce Naeun's skin with the knife, someone intervened.

"Stop what you're doing right this instant!!!" The group of girls turned towards the source in horror except Ms.Leader who only got more irritated.

She stepped over to the male, poking his chest harshly with each word that spilled from .

"Who the hell do you think you are to talk to me like that?"

The man simply let out a smile. "Who do you think you are to poke me like that?"

"I'm Kim Hyemin! Daughter of Kim Moonkyung of the leading make-up company called Envy!"

"And I am Choi Minho, son of Choi Jaehyun, CEO of the Choi Corporation."

Realization hit the girl square in the face as her eyes opened in horror. Minho smiled in satisfaction with her reaction. "Nice to meet you too. Kim Hyemin was I right? I'll have to pay Mr.Kim a visit sometime when my father meets up with him. It's been a while since I actually talked to him with me moving out to the states."

"N-no. I. I don't think thats neccessary. He's b- busy."

"I think I'll find out myself if he's busy." Minho side stepped the paled girl, walking over to Naeun who was too limp to even pick herself up. 

Being the gentlemen he became after getting with Krystal, he scooped Naeun up bridal style and brought her to the gates of the campus where he walked towards his awaiting limo, wanting to bring her to the hospital.

Naeun looked up at Minho shyly, not too used to being treated like a girl with such gentleness.

"Thanks." She mumbled, her cheeks slowly turning a bit red. Minho chuckled at her shyness.

"You're welcome."

Myungsoo who coincidentally just stepped out of the principles office, the principle wanting Myungsoo to verify if Naeun was truly the girl who snuck into the library, frowned at the sight before him. Before he knew it, he was running full speed ahead straight for Minho.

Hearing the quick footsteps behind him, Minho turned around to look at the reason for it. Watching Myungsoo in confusion at his actions, he didn't even realize the weight in his arms were gone until he heard Naeun's shout.

Myungsoo had slipped Naeun into his embrace, tightly grasping onto her in a bridal style while Naeun kept hitting at his chest and swinging her legs. Myungsoo ignored her attempts to get out of his hold, not even bothering to look at her tattered uniform and mud covered face with a few spots of blood.

"Why are you walking around holding onto her like that? Don't you have Krystal already? Or are you trying to steal her too? I'm warning you this one time right now. Make your happy ending with Krystal if you don't want me to hate you even more than I do now."

With his words spoken, Myungsoo didn't give a chance for Minho to reply, him already walking towards his limo that was behind Minho's.

Myungsoo basically threw Naeun into the passengers seat, still not bothering to take up the appearance of the poor girl before him and he continued to ignore her the ride home, only looking out the window as he silently fumed to himself.

I swear to Buddha if you ever make Krystal cry, I will come after your life.

Finally remembering the girl he had basically abducted from Minho's arms, he looked her square in the eye, about to interrogate her about being so close to Minho but immediately stopped when he saw the cut on her eyebrow, the hand mark on her cheeks. The busted lips. Her messy hair with leaves and branches in them. Especially all the bruised marks that engulfed the girl's body.

"What happened to you?"

"None of your business." Naeun seethed. She was already annoyed with being attacked by a bunch of fangirls just because the two of them were supposedly in a relationship that he onesidedly made public. And now he had the audacity to just snatch her from Minho's gentle embrace to throw her into a car and drive off, not even bothering to check her injuries. 

"Please stop the car ahjusshi." Naeun spoke formally as she directed her words towards the older man behind the wheels. The man looked at Myungsoo uncertaintly, not sure whether to do as she says or continue with his job. Myungsoo gave a slight nod, signaling permission to fulfill Naeun's request.

Naeun then quickly opened the door and half dragged herself out of the car. She slowly made her way back to the sidewalk from the street side of the car when Myungsoo opened his side of the door to watch her actions.

Seeing her pathetic limps up the road, Myungsoo jogged a few steps to catch up to her and scooped her into his embrace once again without permission.

But this time Naeun remained unfazed as she pulled on a level headed expression. "Put me down." Naeun said in monotone to which Myungsoo only ignored, taking quick strides back over to his limo.

Naeun breathed in deeply at the agitation growing bigger by the minute and did the only thing she could think of at the moment to make Myungsoo let go of her. Kissing him. 


So I realized the story was quite slow paced and seemed like it was dragging on forever so I'm quickening the pace a little. Hopefully you guys like this chapter that I assume is the most nonboring chapter in this story so far.