Chapter 7

Be Mine
CHAPTER 7
 

For the next few days, whenever Naeun and Myungsoo will coincidentally run into each other, he would only give her a cold glare before stalking off to where he was going.

And today was no exception. It seems like theres some type of fate between the two of them. Myungsoo who was walking to his next class was passing by the gym which just so happened to be where Naeun and Bomi's next class is. 

'I finally confessed to him." He heard. Knowing all too well that its Naeun's voice, he got curious as to what she'd say about this. It was too obvious she was talking about the confession she made to him.

"Yeh and?"

"He stopped bothering me!!!" Naeun shouted in glee and jumped around inside the gym, receiving strange looks from everyone around but she was too happy to care.

Bomi returned Naeun's smile with one of her own and the two started to jump all around and doing victory dances.

Myungsoo's eyes turned into slits from anger.

"So you only confessed because of this."

Then an idea popped up into his brain and a smirk immediately replaced the frown he had on seconds ago.

"So you want to play this game huh? You will regret this. You poor girl." He muttered under his breath before slipping away to prevent himself from being known to the oblivious two who were still laughing in joy.

 

At the end of the day, Naeun was more than surprised to see Myungsoo standing outside her classroom door. He stood in the same spot from last time, back leaning on the railing, looking at everyone with cold eyes.

Naeun, who thought he wasn't there for her, just turned and walked down the hallway, eager to go home for the day.

"Hey! Waitup!" She hears Myungsoo called from behind and without thinking twice, she made a run towards home.

"Yah!!! I told you to wait up!" She continues to hear him shout out while chasing her. 

*If i continue running like this, hes bound to find out where i live. I can't let that happen. No no no.* Naeun thought, shaking her head furiously causing her to almost run into a pole. 

She finally heaved a deep sigh before stopping in her tracks, making Myunnsoo crash right into her. Naeun was about to fall and spun around to try to catch onto something, or more specifically Myungsoo, and Myungsoo was trying to grab her arm at the same time, but the fall was too sudden and the two ended up crashing into the ground.

Lucky for Naeun, Myungsoo just so happened to have his hand behind her head, so she didn't get hurt. Myungsoo, on the other hand, winced from pain at the sudden contact with the ground.

Seeing him wince, Naeun immediately lifted her head a little, but that was just the wrong move to do. Their lips ended up in contact, and they froze from shock at the sudden kiss. 

Naeun wanted so badly to move her head back down, but she didn't want to hurt his hand anymore. She thought he put his hand behind her head on purpose so she wouldn't get hurt. Myungsoo was the first to recover from the shock and immediately stood up, and heard a relief sigh from Naeun when he did so. Naeun too got up and brushed off her clothes awkwardly, unable to look Myungsoo right in the eye. 

"Ahem." Myungsoo finally started, trying to get Naeun's attention. 

"So remember you confessing to me a few days ago?" Myungsoo questions.

Naeun only nodded awkwardly, not really wanting to remember the horrid day. 

"Well. I have good to news for you." Myungsoo gave a wide smile, a sight that only happened once in a blue moon.

Naeun was freaked out more than anything at his smile. This was definitely going to be something bad. 

"I have decided we could go out." His smile still there for unknown reasons.

"Ehh?!?!" Naeun's eye finally shot towards Myungsoo, her eyes wide with shock.

"You heard me. Lets date." The smile slowly turning into an evil grin. 

Naeun didn't know what to do except stare at his lifeless and cold eyes. She racked her brain, trying to choke up some kind of lie.

"Erm. Y-you s-seeee. My feelings for you kinda ended already." Naeun mentally slapped herself at the lame excuse.

"Kinda ended already?" Myungsoo asked, amusement written on his face.

Naeun only nodded vigorously, heading look towards the floor and praying that he'll just let her go. 

"Kinda doesn't mean its completely gone. I'll just have to revive those feelings you have for me then, don't you think?"

"Huh?!?!?" Naeun's face shot up and she looked at Myungsoo in schock. "You can't be serious." She continued.

"Why not? Maybe i started to grow feelings for you after you confessed?"

"B-bu-but."

"But what? Was your confession a whole lie or something? Just to get me to stay away from you?" His eyes starting to show anger.

"No! Of course not!" Naeun waved her hands in between them to prevent Myungsoo from moving his head closer.

The anger in his eyes were gone and he let out a smirk of victory. "Then i guess we're set. See you tomorrow Jagiya!" He taunted, emphasizing Jagiya.

He then walked past her to get into his car which was following the two the whole time. He watched Naeun, still frozen from shock through the windows and can't help but let out a whole heartedly laugh. It's been a while since he laughed out loud like this, which suprised not only his driver, but also himself