Chapter 4

Be Mine

CHAPTER 4

 

". That Bastard!!!!!" Naeun cursed in her mind as she watched his actions from behind the door. 

She looked around and mentally thanked the gigantic library, giving her many places to hide. She can just stay behind the door right now and wait til the guards pass by her before running out. Hopefully, she can rid them with her running skills. Its a good thing shes usually athletic.

She watched cautiously as the guards made their way up the stairs and entered into the library with caution. Naeun almost couldn't contain her laugh. The guard's expression was pretty funny, with their hands ready to attack the intruder. 

Like c'mon Mr. Guards. You're gonna tackle and wrestle someone that snuck into a library? Whats the worst crime they can do? Steal a book from this gigantic book world?  Ridiculous much?

Naeun snapped out of her little thought and watched the guards walk down towards the window sill, searching every inch and corner. She quietly tiptoed out from behind the door and took big steps out the door. 

She smirked in victory when she successfully made it down the library stairs and began skipping joyfully towards the gate. Did you think some mere guards are going to stop me? Think aga- Before Naeun could finish, she realized there were skipping noises right next to hers. She stopped her smile and her eyes widened when she saw the guards. Both skipping alongside her, one on the right, the other on the left. They had on the equally bright smiles Naeun gave out before. 

Ooohhh Shhhhiiit. Naeun smiled back and continued skipping since they didn't tackle her yet. On the count of 3 i shall dash for my house! 1 , 2 , 3!!! Naeun positioned herself as she was about to surpass the guards, but they ended up linking Naeun's arms together so she couldn't get away. She thought she was running, but her feet didn't even touch the floor at this moment. 

"AISH! LET GO OF ME!" She yells.

"No-no. You are coming with us darling. Thanks for minimizing our work again. No more night shifts after tonight."

The guards continued carrying Naeun towards the principles office while she continued struggling, trying to get away and screaming until she finally gave up when they stopped in front of the principle's door.

The guard on her left knocked the door and when they heard a light "come in" they opened door and brought Naeun into the enourmous modern vintage office. 

Naeun slowly looked to the desk sitting in the middle of the vast room and gulped. This man looks scary. OMONI!!!

After the talk with the principal, Naeun stomped off towards her house. She stealthily slipped into her house and crept up the stairs to reach her room doors. She then went to take a long hour shower, then to sleep with nothing on her mind except for getting revenge on Kim Myungsoo. 

The next morning she was woken up by her alarm, tapping around her night stand to find it. She got ready to go to school, popping a toast in while she tied her shoes. Along the way to school, she was greeted by the loud honking of a car next to her. She bent over to see the man inside the car, just as he put his window down. Sitting there with a smirk was none other than Myungsoo. Seeing his face, Naeun immediately stood back up and walked off, not even giving him a chance to say anything to her. 

Since he had a car, he decided to just wait for her at the school.  When she arrived, he was waiting leisurely for her to arrive at school. Seeing her come up the road, he got out of the car and walked over to her, attempting to bother her about what happened to her after she was caught. Naeun who saw Myungsoo walking over to her, whipped her head to the other side and ran straight past him to class. It was pretty obvious to her that he wants to see what kind of punishment she got or what the principal said to her. 

For the whole day, thats how the two were. Myungsoo would try to ask her about it and she would look the other way or pretend to talk to her friends. Irritated about being ignored the whole day, Myungsoo was determined to get her to talk to him today. Myungsoo might not look like it, but he is one stubborn guy.