Chapter 10

Be Mine

CHAPTER 10

 

"Minho! Minho! Minho! Minho!"

"L! L! L! L!"

The said duo smirked at each other from the spots they stood on the ice hockey rink.

It was another typical friday and with nothing better to do, the two buddies decided to have another match at the school's ice rink.

"Let's break the tie once and for all today!" Minho yelled out, his competive streak making its appearance once again. 

Myungsoo simply nodded and let out another smirk towards the latter. Myungsoo was just at competitive as Minho but his laziness hinders him, not that he really cared since afterall, hes lazy and don't feel like moving much. 

Today was different though and adrenaline pumped through his veins at the thought of showing off his girlfriend for the first time to his pal. He couldn't wait for Minho to praise her smirk smile, classy attitude, and beauty. He couldn't wait for Minho to say something like, "Congratz. Finally found the perfect one for you."

Afterall, Myungsoo was known as the school's ice prince from lack of expression at times and she was known as the ice princess, following after her sister who graduated years ago. 

They were merelly middle school students but that didn't mean they couldn't find true love. At least for Myungsoo it felt like that. He could have sworn the girl was his world, his life, his everything. But she obviously didn't feel the same.

The boy's game slowly came to an end but as usual, it was a tie. Minho and Myungsoo walked towards each other then with a grin, put their hands on each other's shoulders then headed off towards the showers while the people watching from the bleachers yelled their names.  

"Are you ready yet? You ready yet?" Myungsoo excitedly jumped around Minho who was still currently trying to finish dressing.

Minho rolled his eyes at his best friend then knocked him on the head to stop him from saying anything else.

"Ow." Myungsoo yelped.

"Calm down L. I know we're going to meet your girl today. Why are you so excited though? You should be showing her to your parents. Not me." Minho grinned at his love-struck friend.

"You've got to see her Minho! Shes the most gorgeous thing. Shes not like any other girl. She has long beauitful hair that goes down a little past her shoulders, just the right lips for a perfect smirk, gorgous eyes, flabbergasting humour, and ugh. Just everything about her is so perfect." Myungsoo let out dreamily like a fanboy.

"I get it. I get it. Shes a goddess in your eyes."

"More specifically, Aphrodite." Myungsoo let out a proud grin, his describing of his perfect girlfriend coming to an end thanks to Minho.

 

 

"Hi Krys!!!" Myungsoo ran over to the girl sitting at the table in the middle of the cafe like a puppy while Krystal just let out a smile.

"Hi L!"

Minho trudged over minutes later after caughting up and let out a polite smile at the girl across from him. Myungsoo had his arms around the girl and his eyes said everything. They may have been kids right now, but there was no doubt Myungsoo really treasured this girl.

His eyes sparkle just from looking at her and he blushes lightly at her smile, a rare happening. Minho sat there, stunned by the girl's beauty. She was really really pretty. Maybe not as exaggerating as Myungsoo's description but it was close enough.

Without knowing, Minho blushed lightly, causing Krystal to laugh. "I'm Krystal." She started while taking a sip from her iced frappe but all the while looking straight into Minho's eyes, waiting for an answer.

"Ni- nice to meet you. I'm Minho." Minho choked out. He looked towards Myungsoo, not wanting to look at his best friend's girlfriend any longer. Myungsoo's eyes remained as sparkly and he raised a knowing eyebrow towards Minho.

*Told you she was pretty.*

*Yeh yeh.*

 

 

"So you guys fought already?" Minho questioned towards the angered Myungsoo who was endlessly punching the cushioned bad in the middle of his room. 

"She was being unreasonable!"

"What'd you guys fight about?"

"She was saying I'm too busy looking at other girls! And you know thats not possible! I love her too much!"

"We're people going through puberty Myungsoo. It won't be surprising to look at other girls."

"I'm not you Minho! You have a different girl at the end of you every other damn day. You're probably the one whose gone out with almost all the girls in our school."

"I'm just trying to set another record." Minho let out a proud smirk to which Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Look I'd love to help but I'm not not love guru. Figure this out yourselves. Gonnna head home now. Just call if anything." Minho got off the beanie in the corner of Myungsoo's room and walked out the doors before Myungsoo could even say anything to stop him.

He plopped back down and frowned, thinking and wondering if he should apologize and how.

 

Meanwhile, Minho stepped out the mansion doors and headed for home when he ran into Krystal sipping on her cold ice frappe like the first time they have met.

Krystal sped past him, most likely not recognizing him which caused his brows to furrow and his hand still halfway up, abuot to wave hi to her.

Its pretty embarassing for the all too good looking playboy, Minho, to be ignored by a girl and this drove him to turn around and run to her, even grabbing hold of her wrist.

Krystal looked up to the stranger and furrowed her eyes too, causing Minho to do a replice of her moves.

"Who are you?" 

She deadass don't remember me. Minho mentally shook his head.

"Myungsoo's friend. Remember?" He let out a strained smile, trying his best to be polite with this cold girl.

"No I don't remember so get off now or I will report you to the police."

"But I just said I was Myungsoo-"

By this time, Krystal's patience popped and she stepped on Minho's foot harshly then sped away when he was too busy yelping in pain.

This left quite a big impression on Minho and while he wanted to respect this girl since she's his best friend's girlfriend, pride and competitiveness didn't let him. 

What did Myungsoo have that he didn't? All girls would flee to him instead of Myungsoo. So why not her? He wanted a new challenge. And he was going to get it. Even if he didn't mean to ruin the friendship between him and Myungsoo. His competitiveness has been ignited and until he wins, it won't be cooled.