Chapter 18

Be Mine

CHAPTER 18

Naeun's movements froze as she felt the hands on her wrist. This seemed to be becoming one of Myungsoo's habits and it's honestly getting annoying for her since all she wants is to get as far away from him as possible. 

She breathed out heavily, a sign of her temper slowly rising. Turning around, Naeun sucessfully threw his arm off of her. Myungsoo was more than shocked when she remained standing there instead of leaving. She did manage to get out of his grip. How was that even possible?

"What do you want?" She spat. Enough of this. Enough of him treating her however he pleased as if she was just a doll he can pick up and throw away whenever he wanted. She wasn't anything remotely close to that.

Myungsoo remained in a haze. All he wanted to do was ask if she was feeling better. And if she had some sorts of feelings for Sungyeol or Minho or those guys he always sees her with. Why did she even have so many male friends.

"I just wanted to know-"

"I don't really care what you want to know alright. I'm not one of those stupid cheap s that you can play with however you wanted. If you want someone to pass time with, go find one of your fangirls. Those evil wenches can keep you company. Seems like you guys would be able to play along fine anyways. Both people who need to disappear from this world." Naeun stomped out of the room, not paying any attention or mind to Myungsoo. She didn't even bother seeing the look on his face.

"What in the world did she mean by that? That whole fangirl thing?" Her last words really hit a nerve nonetheless.

Disappear from this world.

All he wanted was to try and be nice, but this was what he got in return? Nothing good ever comes out of being nice. First it was when Minho stole Krystal. How he didn't even throw a punch at Minho after what he did. Now its with Naeun. He sat there for half an hour putting the ice pack on her leg to keep it from getting more swollen but this was what he gets.

Maybe it's karma. He wasn't a person of worth for the longest time, he had to admit.

Myungsoo didn't know what took control of him, but he found himself running after Naeun. And for once, Naeun saw the gentle side of Myungsoo.

"I know I was a jerk to you okay? Lemme make it up. You like Sungyeol right? I can help you win his heart. I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you. And for the actions of my fangirls." And he didn't know what that tightening feeling of his heart was either. 

Naeun's eyes widened. "How'd you know what your fanclub did?"

"I'm a person with an IQ of 200. And the anger you had when you talked about them then these bruises that somehow found their way onto you was pretty obvious in what they did."

Naeun remained quiet. Maybe she shouldn't have mentioned the fangirls. She felt like she was complaining like a little girl to their mother when a kid hurts them.

The two remained standing there in the hallway when they heard the ringing of the bell. Has it already been an hour already? 

"Naeun!!" Naeun turned to the direction of the voice, already well aware that it was Sungyeol. It wasn't all the time when a guy sounds so happy calling her.

She took a quick glance at Myungsoo who showed her a soft smile before disappearing into the crowd of students. He didn't want more problems to arise if Sungyeol saw him and Naeun together. It didn't take a genius to figure out that Sungyeol likes Naeun. And for some reason, his heart began to tighten again. Those two like each other.

There was no room for him.