Chapter 12

Be Mine

CHAPTER 12

 

Naeun skipped around throughout the day, the news of Myungsoo once again stopping his annoyance made her more jovial then ever.

Because of her not paying attention to where she was heading, Naeun crashes into someone, or more specifically, Krystal.

"Wah I'm so sorry!" The two girls exclaimed in harmony, causing both to erupt into laughter.

"Krystal."

"Naeun." The two shook hands and immersed themselves in a conversation.

"New transfer?"

Krystal nodded her head as she took a glance at the paper in her hands.

"Do you by any chance know where the library is? I have free session right now and I really can't think of doing anything else than going to the library." Krystal laughed sheepishly, somewhat embarassed that she had no companion in this vast building.

"Of course I do. But there's one problem. You're not allowed in there unless you're an elite. Which is why I got kicked out a few months before." Naeun pouted as the memories resurfaced and Myungsoo's smug smirk dangled on his flawless visage.

Krystal laughed at the cute girl before grabbing a hold of her hands.

"It's alright. Now you won't need to get kicked out of the library. I'll make sure of it."

Naeun's face brightened and her pout slowly formed into a wide grin before an insecure smile replaced it.

"Are you sure though? How can you even help me?"

"I have my ways. Now let's head over to the library shall we?"

Naeun nodded eagerly and the girls burst into giggles before going off with arms linking together.

 

As they reached the library, a security guard stood in front, a laptop in one hand and other hand reaching out. Krystal took out her ID swiftly and handed it to the guard while he checked up Krystal's name to see if she's under the elite list.

Krystal took a step forward, Naeun following right behind as the guard stopped her. Krystal frowned at the man.

"Miss. I'll need to see your ID card too."

Krystal stood in between the man and Naeun before she spoke. "She's my partner for an upcoming project and I refuse to go to some public facility full of germs and unbearable low class people. Now you will let her go in including all the other times or you will face the wrath of the Jung or the Choi family."

The man turned pale and quickly retreated back to his old spot, letting the two girls walk in successfully. 

"Wow that's awesome! Now I can come here whenever I want to!" Naeun grinned and smiled as she took in the view of the massive book shelves before her.

"I won't ever understand how someone can love books so much but here's your heaven. I'll be leaving now."

"Wait! Didn't you say you want to come to the library though?"

"On the other hand, I think imma leave a bit early to go shopping. A girl needs her daily doze of spending money to be happy." 

"Uhm. Alright then. Thanks so much for helping me today. Now I'll be able to freely come in and out whenever I want."

"No I should be thanking you. Now I have a friend in this boring place now. I'll see you around Naeun. Let's eat lunch together from now on."

Naeun nodded her head and walkde off to the book shelves while Krystal walked back out of the library.

Krystal turned towards the guard with a grimace. "Remember how the girl inside looks. Next time she complains about being unable to approach the library, you will be fired immediately. No questions asked." 

Getting the response she wanted from the paled guard, Krystal skipped off the steps, already immersing her mind into shopping. Sending a quick text to Minho for him to pick her up at the mall later on her smile only got wider as time passed. Will she continue being this happy though or will she lose that expression forever when she finds herself maybe, just maybe, falling for Myungsoo once again? What about Minho? What about Naeun?


This chapter only features Krystal and Naeun. I wanted to make them friends :) Please anticipate future updates and don't think I'll ever just stop updating this story though it took a while :D