Chapter 9

Be Mine

CHAPTER 9

 

Naeun kept scooting over from her seat, trying to get as far away as possible from Myungsoo who only let out a smile and followed her actions. He moved himself all the way over where he trapped Naeun between him and the door, not giving her anymore room to move.

"So what made you interested in me in the first place?" Myungsoo questioned, trying to make Naeun even more uncomfortable.

"Huh?" Naeun looked ahead of her, staring at the back of the driver's head.

"What'd you like in me?"

"I forgot."

"Already? You just confessed to me no more than a week ago."

"I have bad memory."

"Then who are you interested in now?"

"No one."

"Thats good then." Naeun finally looked towards Myungsoo at his words, confusion lighting her face while Myungsoo let out a cute eye smile.

Uncontrollably, Naeun blushed at the good looking man whose face was at most, three inches from her face since he leaned in towards her.

Finally, after what seemed like hours into the staring contest, the car stopped and the driver voiced out, "We're here."

Myungsoo ignored him, finishing what he was saying to Naeun. "Because now I can win you over again." 

After he done, he scooted back to the other side where he opened the door. He stood there with another smirk. "Aren't you going to come out? Thought you didn't want to be late."

The flustered Naeun only followed after hearing his words. This time, she immediately ran past him without giving him a chance to grip her arm.

As she ran towards the school, she could here chattering surround her about her getting out of Myungsoo's car.

Naeun let out another pout but continued to run. *Aish. Now I'll have even more enemies than before. All because of that stupid jerk.*

Myungsoo watched her run and listened in on the gossiping, only to let out another smirk, something he's been doing alot after Naeun showed up.

Myungsoo walked to his first class, AP English, and walked towards his seat in the back when the teacher came in. Myungsoo ignored his presence, immediately putting his head on the desk to sleep. What made him jump back up though, was a cheerful voice.

"Hello everyone! I'm Krystal Jung, a new transfer." Myungsoo could hear whistles being blown and he frowned immediately when his eyes met with hers. Krystal's smile diminshed and was replaced with shock.

Not having anything else he could do, Myungsoo got up from his desk and grabbed his bookbag, storming out of the room before his teacher can even say anything.

The teacher only shook his head then looked back at the new transfer.

"Don't mind him Krystal. He's just not a people person." Krystal only meekly nodded, staring after Myungsoo's shadow. 

Naeun, who absolutely hated Calculus, was able to receive a pass from her teacher and was currently wandering the halls. 

She looked all around, not paying attention to anything in front and ran into someone. 

"Ahh I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Naeun looked up from her deep bow to see a handsome man standing before, casting a warm smile.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine." He said as he bent over to help pick up the pass Naeun didn't realize she dropped.

"I've never seen you around, new student?"

"You must be pretty popular if you've seen everyone around here. This is a pretty big school." 

Naeun laughed lightly at his statement. "Not really. You just don't seem like an old student."

"What do you mean old?"

"Just that you look like a new transfer."

"Ah. Well you have that right. I'm the next transfer student, Choi Minho. Pleasure to meet you, -"

"Naeun. The name is Naeun. Nice to meet you too, Minho."

Just at this time, Myungsoo turned the corner to see the two chatting away comfortably, much to his distaste.

*Why the hell are all of them attracted to him more than me? I'm way better looking.* He thought solemny but stepped forward to grab Naeun's hands, shocking the two who were immersed in a conversation.

Minho's quick reflex was to grab his arm that had a grasp on Naeun and was in the process of letting go.

Myungsoo's eyes turned into slits of anger. He turned towards Minho who looked just as shock as Krystal before.

"Let. Go." Myungsoo seethed with a venemous tone.

Minho would've let go due to his guilt for the man before him but he wasn't about to let him hurt an innocent girl. His first friend at the academy to be specific.

"Why? Where you taking her? We were in a conversation in case you hadn't realized and its quite rude to just pull her away."

"Not as rude as when you stole her away from me using underhanded methods!" Myungsoo shouted. "And now you want to do the same with this girl? Then fine! Take her! She was just a toy for me anyways! Myungsoo continued in rage.

Naeun could only watch, her usual boldness completely gone. This was the first time she had ever seen Myungsoo so angry, even more than the time she 'confessed' to him.

"I didn't use underhanded methods to steal her L."

"Don't call me that! That was no longer my name the minute you guys told me your relationship. I've reverted back to Myungsoo."

Minho's grasp loosened on Myungsoo's grip who also grasped said toy. He pulled her away from Minho, then dragged her down back the hallway wheere Naeun came from. 

"Bye Minho! See you around!" Naeun shouted while waving to which Minho replied with another wave and small smile.

"Shut up and walk!" Myungsoo yelled at her, causing her to flinch and fail at showing she wasn't afraid of him.

Minho only watched from afar, all the guilt resurfacing upon Myungsoo's appearance.