Chapter 5

Be Mine

CHAPTER 5

 

~Lunchbreak~

"Whats going on between you and Myungsoo?" Bomi asks Naeun while she continued munching on her rice.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

"Naeun. We're your closest girl friends. I think we'd know if you were lying." Eunji jumps in. 

Naeun knew there was no way she was going to be able to hide this from the girls for long.

She heaved a deep sigh and was in denial whether to tell them or not.

"Girls." Everyone turned their attention to Chorong. "Let's not force it out of Naeun. She'll tell us when the time is right."

Naeun gave her a grateful smile before Chorong continued. "Naeun, we are here when you want someone to talk to.Thats what best friends are for." Naeun could only nod while the others continued their lunch and gave up on questioning her.

When lunch was over, the girls went ahead first while Bomi stayed behind to wait for Naeun.

"Bomi." Naeun gave Bomi a slight nudge while they were walking.

"Hmm?"

"You're the one that knows most of the things that go on in this school. Can you tell me more about Myungsoo?"

"I thought you said there was nothing going on between you guys. Why are you asking about him now?"

"Ugh. I guess i'll just have to tell you. The thing is i'm the one who snuck into the library. Myungsoo happned to be there and he was the one who snitched on me. Now he keeps on bothering me and trying to talk to me. I want to see what i can do to make him ignore me from now. "

"So thats why you seem to be in such a bad mood these days. I can't believe he's interested in you!! This is going to be some breaking news if the others know." Bomi laughed, jumping in excitement upon hearing this.

"Bomi! Don't tell anyone this!" Naeun gave Bomi a hard stare, causing her to gulp in nervousness.

"Okay okay. I won't tell anyone. Geez. No need to be so serious."

"Now will you please tell me how i can get him to stop annoying me?"

"Well i do know he always loses interest in girls that openly show their love for him. Maybe you can confess to him."

"What?!?! But the whole school will know about this! Even if i confess to him in private, he'd probably spread this throughout campus. Within an hour, everyones bound to find out. Isn't there any other way? I don't need people hating on me just because i confessed to their prince charming" Naeun quote prince charming, causing Bomi to break into giggles.

"Not that i can think of." Bomi finally answers after calming down.

Naeun let out a pout and heaved another sigh. "I guess i have no other choice."