chapter 9

Falling for the same one

-1 week later-


"hey Hyoyeon, wait up! Hyoyeon!!" Eunhyuk yelled as he ran to Hyoyeon, who was trying to walk away from him.


He finally caught up to her,"what's wrong? I called and texted. You didn't pick up."


"sorry I was pretty busy this week and I didn't have time to call or text back."


"I just saw you yesterday playing on your phone. I was actually about to go over but you went with your dad. Why didn't you call me back? What's going on?" he said stepping in front of her.


'oh I forgot that he doesn't know that I know that he has a twin. Interesting.' she smirked.


"Kim Hyoyeon, I don't know what your thinking but please stop with that smirk. It's creepy."


"I have to go now bye!!"


Before he could say anything she ran to her house.


"we should go together!!" he yelled out.


'I wonder why she's mad? I haven't seen her in weeks. I actually want to know what happened at Lotte world? . . . Kiseop.'


He turned around and went back in the school to look for Kiseop. He passed by the library, the cafeteria, and also his classrooms but no sign of Kiseop. But then he suddenly spotted him with his friends in the field.


"KISEOP!!!!" he yelled. Kiseop turned and saw Eunhyuk running over to him. He ran around the field with Eunhyuk chasing him around.


"HYUNG . . WHATEVER . . YOU . . WANT. . I DON'T HAVE." he tried saying while running. Since Eunhyuk was good at track and field, he caught up with him and tackle him down.


"Kiseop, I'm not here to beat the crap out of you, even though I really want to, but I'm here because I want to know what happened between you and Hyoyeon at Lotte world." he said while breathing heavily.


He pushed him away and got up while brushing fake dirt off himself.


"well in that case . . No I can't tell you."


"but you have too. She's my best friend and she's not talking to me anymore. Tell me what happened."


"fine but on one condition."


"what's that?"


"you should give me your Beats headphones." he smirked.


"what? No that my baby. You can't take that away."


"ok then I won't tell you." Kiseop walked back to his friends slowly.


'1 . . 2 . . 3-'


"wait!" Eunhyuk ran over to him and Kiseop stopped walking.


"ok deal now tell me."


"ok good. So when we were in the ferris wheel, we got stuck at the top of the ride and things got a little crazy in there."


His eyes shot open. "what things exactly?!" he shouted.


"I told her that I was your twin and then she got mad and then we kissed." Kiseop turned back around to walk to his friends but Eunhyuk grabbed his wrist and stopped him.


"YOU WHAT?!!?" he gripped on his wrist tighter.


"I told her about us."


"no the last one."


"we kis-" Kiseop didn't finish his sentence cause he felt a hard punch hit his face. He fell on the floor and Eunhyuk grabbed his shirt and started punching him again.


Kiseop's friends saw this and immediately ran over there to stop them. Hoon and Soohyun held on to Kiseop while Eli and AJ held on to eunhyuk.


"Say it again!! Say it!!"


"she taste like strawberries. Mmm." Kiseop smirked and Eunhyuk attacked again but they held on to him tightly.


"what is wrong with you guys? You guys are brothers. Brothers don't fight!!" Soohyun yelled at him.


Eunhyuk pushed the guys away from him and walked up to Kiseop.


"I don't want to see you with her EVER again and NO beats headphones for you either." with that he walked away to the front of the school.


U-Kiss looked at Kiseop, "what's going on?"


"none of your business. I'll see yuh later."


"we should take you to the nurse first." Kevin said worried about his hyung.


"no I'm fine. See yuh." Kiseop grabbed his bag and walked off still having blood on his face.


"what's wrong with him?" Dongho asked.


"I don't know." Eli respond.


----------------------------------------


'If I go home then that will cause more problems. Where could I go?' he thought trying to wipe off as much blood as possible.


After he got done, he walked out of the gas station and went walking around Seoul.


'Ah, I know exactly where to go!'


He walked down the street and turned left to see the only place, where Eunhyuk would never want him to go. He opened the door and the man behind the counter looked up and smiled.


"Hey Eunhyuk, nice to see you again. How's your parents?" the male asked.


"Fine as usual. How about you sir?" he asked.


"I'm wonderful. Thanks for asking." the male said and pointed to the kitchen door.


He bowed and proceed to the kitchen door. There stood a beautiful blonde girl washing dishes, while jamming out on her iPod.


He cleared his throat and quickly covered her eyes, which made her jump a little.


"nugu?"


"guess."


"uh wooyoung?"


"anyio guess again."


"wait a min-" she quickly turned around and was face to face with Kiseop.


"YAY!!" she punched his arm and he winced in pain.


"what do you want?!" by the tone of her voice, she clearly doesn't want to see him right now.


Kiseop pulled his hat down a bit more, so she wouldn't see the bruises or cuts on his face.


"yay what's wrong?" she said feeling a bit guilty. She slowly reached for his cap and pulled it off. Kiseop quickly covered his face, so she wouldn't see him like this. She grabbed his hands and pulled them away from his face. She gasped.


"omo, Kiseop what happened? Does it hurt? Do you need to go to the doctors? Wh-" he put his finger on her lips.


"long story short, I got in an accident but it's nothing serious."


"yeah right. Nothing serious my . Come with me." she dragged him to a table and she got the first-aid kit. She apply medicine on his cuts and bruises.


Kiseop was just staring at her beautiful face. He looked at her eyes that sparkled in the light. He travel down until he stopped at her red, plumped lips.


"if you keep staring, your eyes might fall out." she chuckled and he smiled.


"what are you thinking about?" she suddenly asked still applying medicine on his face.


"stuff."


"what kind of stuff?"


"why so curious?"


"is being curious a bad thing?"


"no I'm just saying. Why do you want to know?"


"I don't know. I'm trying to make conversation with you. Is that fine with you?" he took her hands away from his face and held onto her hands.


"mwo?" he quickly gave her a quick peck on the lips. Hyoyeon was shocked. Kiseop just smiled at her.


'why am I like this? I mean we done this before but this feels different from the one did had a week ago. Why am I like this? Wae?' she thought to herself.


----------------------------------------


They didn't notice someone standing outside watching the whole thing. A very tight fist was made and steam came out of the persons ears.


"you better watch out Kiseop."