chapter 11

Falling for the same one

Kiseop got home and stormed up the stairs to eunhyuk's room at 12 in the morning. He pushed open the door, to reveal eunhyuk still up on his laptop. He took out his beats headphones and looked up.


"Kiseop what's up?" he whispered since their parents are already asleep. 


Kiseop walked in and closed the door behind him. He the light and went up to him. Eunhyuk gasped as he saw Kiseop's face.


"what's wrong-" before eunhyuk could finish he felt the pain in his cheek.


"YAY WHAT THE HELL?!?" Kiseop pushed him on the floor and continued to punch him. After about the fourth hit, eunhyuk stopped him. He pushed Kiseop off and rubbed the blood off with the back of his hands.


"what's your problem?!"


"What's my problem? Do you not know what happened to me today? Do you not see what has happened to my face and body?" he yelled at the top of his lungs.


Eunhyuk smirked, "I obvious don't know what your talking about?"


"ARE YOU INSANE?!? LOOK AT ME!!"


"once again I don't know what your talking about." he said and continued to go on his laptop.


"ok can you explain to me why the hell would your 'super junior' friends come out and attack me tonight. Can you explain that?"


Eunhyuk was silent for a moment. Kiseop smirked. 


"it was you, wasn't it? You sent them to beat me up."


Eunhyuk stood up and walked in front of Kiseop.


"ok you got me but you deserve it anyways. I already warned you. Looks like you didn't listen." he smirked. Kiseop was speechless. He didn't know what to say. He was confused.


'what is he talking about? What warning?' he thought. Then it hit him.


"ok I understand. I'll just go now." once Kiseop turned around a small evil smirk lit up on his face. He walked out of the room and went to his.


'ok two can play at this game? Don't worry hyung I'll get you back.' he evilly thought to himself.