chapter 4

Falling for the same one

Hyoyeon was walking back from school. When she reached her destination she found a blonde headed boy sitting on the door steps.


"hyukjae?"


The boy's head shot up and eunhyuk stood up quickly.


"hyoyeon!! Oh I miss you so much. What happened to you? You never text me back. You don't pick up any of my calls and most importantly you don't hang out with me anymore." he hugged her tightly. 


Hyoyeon was confused. She thought, 'what's wrong with him?'


"wait hold on. Let me get this straight. You told me that I never picked up any of your calls or text message and your saying that I don't hang out with you anymore." he nodded and she laughed.


"yay why are you laughing?" he pouted.


"Yay . . What's . . . Wrong with you?" she asked trying to calm herself down.


"what's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? Are you mad at me or something?"


"No! Dude, do you have short- term memory?"


"what? No I don't."


"then why are you forgetting everything. At the sushi bar, where I meant your new friends. Wait, what was the name of your group again? Oh yeah it's called U-Kiss. Now I remember." she chuckled.


He fell silent and thought, 'where have I heard that name before? A boyband? Naw, if it was a boyband hyoyeon wouldn't really talk to them that much. But where have a heard that name before?'


"umm earth to hyukjae! Are you still there?" she said snapping her fingers in front of his face.


"wait I don't know what your talking about? Who is this so called U-Kiss group? I only know my suju friends. Who are they?" he almost yelled.


"here, I'll show you some pictures we took yesterday." she said and took out her phone.


Suddenly eunhyuk's started ringing. He looked at the ID number and it says Kiseop.


"umm I have to take this hold on."


"Yeoboseyo."


"umma is looking for you. Where are you?"


"oh I'm on my way home I'll see you later."


"ne annyeong."

 

with that he hung up and told hyoyeon that he's leaving. Hyoyeon told him that she would show him the pictures later on. They bid goodbye and went their separate ways.


----------------------------------------


"Yay hyung, that was so close."


"god I know. If I get caught then Im in big trouble."


"it's like we're stalking her. Isn't weird." Kevin said out of the blue.


"yeah I agree with Kevin hyung."


"it's ok as long as we don't get caught. We have to be more careful if I revenge on him." they nodded and walked out of the dark alley way close to hyoyeon's house.


----------------------------------------


"umma I'm home." he shouted.


"hey quite will you. Your appa is sleeping."


"joesonghabnida eomeoni." he went up to his room to find eunhyuk there looking at his things.


"omo hyung! You scared me. What are you doing in my room?"


"Kiseop sit now." he demand.


"what's wrong? Why are you digging through me stuff?"


"Kiseop, why did you ask me if I know the girl four houses down?"


"because I'm curious." he said simply.


"Kiseop . . Your hiding something. Tell me the truth."


"I just told you."


"if I find out what your hiding. I'm coming after you." he said turning around to face him.


Eunhyuk walked out and Kiseop quickly shut the door. He looked at what his hyung was looking at.


"dang he's on to me now." he dropped the picture on his desk and the pictue turned over revealing a name on the back of the photo. U-Kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Who thinks eunhyuk is going to found out about kiseop's revenge? I think I do. LOL!!! anyways thanks for all your support and please dont be afraid to comment or subscribe.