chapter 15

Falling for the same one

The next morning, eunhyuk woke up with a big headache and he felt sick. He opened his eyes slowly, noticing he wasn't in his room. He slowly got up but failed to do so. He scan the room with his eyes and he suddenly spotted a figure on his left side. He carefully but slowly sat up and noticed a sleeping hyoyeon holding his hands. He smiled. Suddenly she started to move. He quickly laid back down and closed his eyes.


She opened her eyes and slowly got up, remembering what had happened last night. She notice she was holding eunhyuk hands, so she pulled away but his grip was tight. She tried to pull away again but this time -since he was already awake- he pulled her and she landed on him. Their faces inches away from each other. He secretly smiled. She quickly got up but he pulled her back down.


"yay, what are you doing? Let go." she said.


"don't leave." he said trying to sound sick-like. She smirked and leaned in with her eyes closed. Eunhyuk opened one eye and saw what she was doing. He quickly played along. They're lips were inches away when suddenly she blew her breathe at him. He quickly let go.


"morning breathe." she laughed as she got up.


"gosh hyoyeon, you didn't have to do that. Now, you have to pay." he smirked and caught her in his arms as they both fell back on the bed. They stared at each other for a long time.
They're hearts started beating so fast, that they could heard each others heart beats. This time, eunhyuk leaned in closer to her face but stopped when they heard a knock on the door.


"hide, quickly." she whispered. She pushed him off the bed and he hid under the bed. She fixed herself and walked over to the door. She let out a huff, as she saw who was at the door.


"god, you scared me. Is appa home yet?"


"anyio, he actually called to tell us that he will be late."


Hyoyeon sighed, "ok thanks mingu."


"you still have to-"


"-yes I know, clean your room for two weeks. I know." she shut the door and went to the bed. Eunhyuk got out and sat next to her.


"what now?"


"you go home. You know I'm still mad at you. So I suggest you go now."


"hyoyeon can you please forgive me. I just got . . got-"


"-jealous. I know. You found out about the kiss and since your a very protective oppa, you want me to feel safe but I'm not going to forgive you. You have to apologize to your brother first. Now please go."


"hyoyeon you don't-"


"-eunhyuk please, just go. I have to get ready."


"but hyoyeon-"


"-Now!!" she pointed to the door and eunhyuk pouted as he walked out of her room and out the door.


She watched from her window as he walked all the way to his house. She sat down and thought about what just happened.


"nice job noona. You really hurt his feelings."


"I know but it's only for revenge. I mean who orders someone to beat up their own brother over a kiss."


"that's probably because your best friend cares about you."


"I know he cares about me but why would he do that over a kiss."


"your not getting the point, you clueless monster." mingu sighed and sat down next to his sister.


"noona, eunhyuk hyung is in love with you. He is only doing that because he has feelings for you and he only wants you to himself. You get it."


Hyoyeon thought about what mingu said. She could see all the memories that has happened to them while they were together in middle school. All those times where he saved her from bullies or when she got hurt, he comfort her. Then it hit her. He liked her since ever. She never noticed until now.


"oh my god. The twins. They both like me."


"now you get it. You clueless monster."