chapter 6 (I of III)

Falling for the same one

-that night-


Eunhyuk went over to hyoyeon's house to pick her up. Eunhyuk rang the door bell and hyoyeon's father opened the door.


"annyeonghasyeo Mr. Kim, I'm here for hyoyeon."


"of course, she'll be down in a bit. Why don't you come in."


"thank you sir." he walked in.


"hyoyeon-ah, eunhyuk is here!"


"OK IM COMING!!!" she yelled.


"why don't you sit down for now."


"oh no sir, I'm fine but thank you. I'll just wait here until she comes down."


After a couple of minutes of waiting, hyoyeon finally came down.


"hey, let's go. Appa I'm going!!"


"have fun hyoyeon and eunhyuk take care of her please."


"no problem sir, I'll take care of her. Goodbye Mr. Kim."


"bye kids, have fun!"


They walked out to the car and saw Jessica and sunny there.


"hey hyoyeon!"


"I thought you didn't want to go?" she asked as she got in the car.


"we changed our minds." they said in unison.


"NEXT STOP . . LOTTO WORLD!!" shindong shouted.


----------------------------------------


-Kiseop p.o.v-


I really wish hyoyeon was here with us. She's missing out on all the fun. :(


After a couple of minutes, we finally arrived at lotto world. When suddenly my phone started ringing. I really hope it's hyoyeon but I guess wrong.


"Yeoboseyo."


"if you want to meet hyoyeon, we need to have a meeting first."


"wait, she's here . . . with you?"


"yeah but anyways, walk straight until you see the ticket booth. Turn left and walk next to the big building. There you will see us."


"dude, you sound like you kidnapped her. Then I have to go and save her . . Which is actually not a bad idea."


"just come! Bring your friends with you too."


"ok bye monkey!"


"YAY I TOLD-" with that I hung up first. I wonder what he wants to talk about? OMO maybe he found out about my revenge. Or worst maybe he really did kidnap her but he wouldn't do that right? Right?


"hyung let's go" hoon said.


"wait guys, we have to meet my brother. I think he knows."


-end of p.o.v-


----------------------------------------


They arrived next to a building where they saw eunhyuk sitting on a bench with his friends.


"ok I'm here, now what?"


He stood up and said, "ok good, now we have a problem and I have the prefect plan."


"wait a minute where's hyoyeon?"


"oh she went with kyuhyun and shindong to get tickets and maybe something to eat. Ok anyways as I was saying-"


"-wait your missing some people. Wasn't there 13 of you? Where are the other two?"


"their with their girlfriends, can we continue-"


"-I have to use the bathroom so make it quick."


"IF YOU JUST LET ME TALK, I COULD'VE MADE IT QUICK. JUST SHUT UP!!" he yelled with anger which cause everybody around them to look at them.


"whoa there monkey, I'm just saying. Continue please."


He cleared his throat and said, "anyways as I was saying, since hyoyeon doesn't know this thing between us and we both want to spend time with her, I think we should take turns." he finally explained.


"that's actually not a bad idea. Good plan monkey." he patted his shoulder.


"Kiseop, what did I say about calling me that." he said trying so hard not to burst out.


"I know, I know."


"so whose first?" ryeowook suddenly asked.


"me//me, of course." they said at the same time.


"ok this is harder then I thought. Why not tell her the truth?" AJ said.


"no then she'll hate me forever//she'll get mad and never talk to me." they said together again.


"ok how about rock, paper, scissors." siwon said.


"that's sounds dumb but let's give it a try."


"wait, don't you feel weird that we're fighting over someone just to hang out." Kiseop said. Eunhyuk thought for a second and then nodded, also agreeing about the weird feeling.


"looks like you guys fell for the same girl." leeteuk said smiling.