chapter 3

Falling for the same one

Kiseop woke up the next morning feeling happy and excited to see hyoyeon again. He walked out of his room fully dressed in his uniform, ready to take off.


"hey Kiseop! Your up early . . again. Whats with that smile on your face?" eunhyuk said while walking downstairs to the kitchen.


"hey hyung! You know that girl who lives four houses down from us?" he asked completely ignoring his question.


Eunhyuk's head shot up. He knew that Kiseop was talking about his hyoyeonnie.


"yeah . . What about her?"


"oh it's nothing. See yuh later hyung. I'm leaving first." 


'what does Kiseop have up his selves now? Something is not right.' eunhyuk thought.


Kiseop got up and walked out of the house to see her sitting there, waiting for his brother to come out.


"hey!" he said happily.


She stood up, turned around and smiled, "oh hey hyukjae let's go." she grabbed his hand and they walked together to school.


----------------------------------------


Like always Jessica and sunny stood in front of the gates waiting for hyoyeon.


"hey Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk oppa." Kiseop stood there and smiled at them. Jessica and sunny looked at him from bottom to top.


Jessica cleared and said, "umm this is the part where you go and find your friends."


"oh right, I forgot. Today's not my day. I'll see you guys later then." Kiseop walked off to find his friends.


'I have to learn more things about hyukjae.' he thought while walking to his friends.


----------------------------------------


"what's with him? He's different today?" sunny asked.


"umm I'm not sure maybe he's tried from last night." hyoyeon said while getting settled in her seat. (A/N: don't get that the wrong way, Just saying ^^)


Jessica and sunny looked at each other and then back at hyoyeon. "What happened last night?" they said in unison.


"We just went to my appa's sushi bar. That's all. It's not like something happened between us."


Jessica and sunny looked closely at hyoyeon. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and continued to work.


-20 minutes into class- 


"hey Jessica, I have a note for you." taeyeon said giving Jessica the note.


"who is it from?" she asked. Taeyeon gave her a 'I don't know' look and walked away.


-Rooftop at 3pm. Don't be late!! 
            ~anonymous


'who could this be?' Jessica thought. She put the note back in her pocket and grabbed her stuff to go to her next class.


-3pm-


Jessica looked at the note again and took a deep breath. She walked up the stairs and opened the door to the rooftop. She went in and found nobody up there. Then suddenly someone covered and her eyes. She muffled a scream and she started hitting the person.


"Yay . . . Yay . . . Sica . . . Stop . . . . Don't . . . Hit . . OW!! me. It's me it's me, donghae." 


He let go of her and turned her around.


"YAY!!!" she continued to hit him.


"YAY DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!! you scared me." she said pouting.


"I'm sorry that I scared you."


"yeah, you better be sorry. Now you owe me."


"owe you? No I don't"


"umm yeah you do. You scared me and now you should pay with ice cream and shopping!!" she said happily. 


"last one down is a rotten egg." she said in english and ran out. Leaving the clueless Donghae there.


"yay you can't cheat. I didn't even understand you. . . YAY!!" he ran downstairs and saw Jessica going down to the second floor. He ran as fast as he could to catch her.


"gotcha!!" he pulled her and she landed on his chest. They stop for a moment and looked at each other. They could hear each others heart beating. Their faces were inches away from each other. They pulled away and they stood there awkwardly.


"let's uh go now before t-they close." Jessica stuttered and went out.


'aish!! I'm so stupid.' he thought and caught up with Jessica.


----------------------------------------


"umma where's Kiseop?" eunhyuk asked


"He went out. Wae?"


"I was going to ask him to come with me to the movies or out to eat."


"well it looks like you lost your chance. I saw him walk out with a girl."


"girl? I've never seen Kiseop with a girl before. Do you know where he went? What does she look like? Does-"


"stop being curious, curious george. Geez! If Kiseop wants to hang out with this girl then let him. Stop being in peoples business."


"whoa umma, you don't have to attack me like that. I just want to know what he's up too. Gosh ma I'm just asking." eunhyuk then went up to his room. He laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling.


Then he thought, 'I wonder what hyo-yo is up too. I better find out.'


He grabbed his phone from his desk and  called hyoyeon.


----------------------------------------


Hyoyeon and Kiseop walked over to her appa's grand opening sushi bar. When they arrived, they saw tons of people there, waiting for sushi.


"oh hyoyeon I need help and maybe eunhyuk could help too." Mr. Kim said.


She looked at Kiseop and Kiseop looked at her.


"well . . ."


"ok I'll join." he said. Then he continued,
"if I help out then can my friends and I have free sushi everyday starting today. Deal?"


"umm ok deal."


"deal?! Awesome!! I'll call my friends right now and tell them."


"oh and tell them to bring heechul and henry oppa."


He looked at her confusingly, "umm who?"


"you know the 'super junior', your so called group name." she rolled her eyes at him.


"umm actually I was thinking of letting you know my new friends that I met last week." he said making an excuse.


"Ok that sound better, I guess." she said and walked off to the kitchen.


Kiseop dialed his friends number and told them to meet at the new sushi bar. Kiseop then went in the kitchen to help out.


----------------------------------------


About four hours later Kiseop's friends came walking in. 


"guys you came!! Come on in." Kiseop came out right on time.


"oh your eunhyuk's friends right?" Mr. Kim said coming out of the kitchen.


They mouthed to Kiseop, "eunhyuk?" while Kiseop gave them a 'just wait' look.


"Mr. Kim these are my friends. Soohyun hyung, Eli, AJ, Hoon, Kevin, and Dongho."


"annyeonghaseyo Mr. Kim."


"ne annyeonghaseyo please take a seat. Eunhyuk, could you take their order."


"of course sir."


Mr. Kim went back in the kitchen and Kiseop quickly sat down with his Friends.


"ok Kiseop explain." Soohyun said.


"I'm trying to act or more like be my brother eunhyuk."


"and why are you doing that?" the maknae asked.


"it's for revenge that's all. So whenever they come out, you call me as hyukjae. Got it." they nodded and kiseop took their order.


Hyoyeon came out walking backwards with a trash bag in her hands. She had headphones on and she didn't notice that Kiseop was talking to her.


"N O L O V E baby thats me
ni apeseo na nun hana kkattak anchi
Call me J to the UN, K to the AY
naege mutji How u get so Fly
I run my city that’s on my fitty
jal noneun aedeul moabwado geogiseo geogi uh
nae jibi daegu? sinsaramyeon Thank you
da dwaetgu gyaen ppaegu gatda buchyeo taekbaeru
Go go go Im getting it down
Shorty go low low low bultaoreuneun bam
nae eokkaeneun neol hyanghae deulsseokdeulsseok
nae moksorin ni gaseume bureul jilleo
jugeotda saenggakhajima feelin’ alive
imi da aneun sasireul killin’ it down
Look at me now(now) mwotboda dandan hae
itjima nal gieokhae neol umjigin geu sungan . . ." she sang while dancing a bit. [A/N: i just love jun. K's song]


"YAY KIM HYOYEON!!!!" 


No answer.


Kiseop grabbed a spoon and toss it at her and it hit the back of her head.


"OW!!" she took out her headphones and turned around.


"YAY!!! What the hell- . . . Oh! Annyeonghaseyo." she said and bowed.


"Hyo-yo they are my new friends. Soohyun hyung, Eli, AJ, Hoon, Kevin, and Dongho. Guys this is my lovely best friend Kim hyoyeon." Kiseop introduced them.


"ne annyeong hyoyeon-ssi." they said.


"drop the formality. Just call me hyoyeon." she said. She put her headphones back on and continued to work.


"your 'lovely best friend' is hot." Eli said while smiling.


"yay!! Don't hit on my best friend. She's mine."


"oh someone has a crush on their best friend." AJ said teasingly. They continued to .


"actually to tell you the truth. I just met her yesterday but eunhyuk has been friends with her since middle school and I never knew about her." Kiseop whispered to them.


"wow you just met her yesterday. Is that love at fight sight?" Kevin said to him. Kiseop nodded.


"yay my boy is in love." Soohyun patted the young boy's back.


'yup love at first sight.' Kiseop thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that I took to long to update but be happy because I'm going to be updating another chapter today. Click next!!