chapter 2

Falling for the same one

-eunhyuk p.o.v-


Hyoyeon and I were walking home together like always. We stopped in front of her house and she bid me goodbye.


"hey hyukjae!" she yelled. I turned around to face her.


"can we hang out after school tomorrow night?" she asked


I thought for a second then I remembered that I have something important to do. 


"I'm sorry hyoyeon but I'm busy tomorrow night." I said feeling a bit sad.


"oh no it's ok I'll probably just go by myself then. I'll see you later. Night."


Before I could say anything she went inside already. I really wanted to say yes but I can't since I have work. I'm sorry hyo-yo.


-end of p.o.v-


----------------------------------------

-the next night-


-Kiseop p.o.v-


I was walking around in seoul when suddenly I heard someone yelling at me from behind. I turned around to see a petit blonde girl standing in front of me.


"I'm sorry, are you talking to me?" I asked her.


"duhh, I thought you said you weren't going to come?"


What is this lady talking about? First of all who is she?


"I'm sorry but I don't know you."


Then she hit my arm, "hyukjae stop playing around." I rubbed the spot she hit me. Ok for a petit girl like her, she is one strong woman.


So she thinks I'm hyukjae. I mentally smirked at my evil plan going on in my mind right now.


"oh t-that I changed my mind and your name is?" oh dang I shouldn't ask that. I have to act like hyukjae. Now I just sound retarded in front of her.


"dude stop playing. Let's go, I have to show you something." she grabbed my hand and dragged me to some place.


I think this is going to be fun. I can't wait to see hyukjae's face when he founds out about this acting thing. Serves him right for pulling that prank on me in front of everybody.


-flashback-

I was walking down the hallway when suddenly I slipped on something and my books and papers went flying everywhere but the thing was, I didn't slip on water I slipped on . . . . . . .  . .  
PEE!! I got up quickly and everybody around me started laughing and calling me names like 'pee boy' or something more out there. I looked to my right and I saw him laughing while giving a high-five to his buddies.


-end of flashback-


And on that day until now I was humiliated in front of the whole school but the good thing was that everybody forgot about it. I then heard a snap of fingers. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her.


"we're here!" she said cutely.


"so what's here?"


"it's a new sushi bar. They are having a grand opening tomorrow."


"if their having the grand opening tomorrow, then why are we here now?"


"my father owns this place and he told me that I could come anytime I want. So who wants free sushi?"


Sushi does sound good. And it's also free, "ok I'm in."


"let's go." she grabbed my hand again and dragged me in . . . Again!! I'm actually starting to like this skinship feeling. Even though I just met her. I'm sure we could get along pretty well.


"hey hyoyeon!! Your here!" the man behind the counter said.


So her name is hyoyeon. OMO it's hyoyeon, the Kim hyoyeon that hyukjae always talk about when we were kids and is still talking about her now.


"thats her!" 


"what?" she said.


Agioo I always talk out loud. I hate when this happens.


"a-ah . . . that's it. I just thought of something. You can continue what you were thinking . . . I mean doing." I said trying to give her a gummy smile that hyukjae always do. 


She raised one eye brow and she turned back around. I think she's worried about me or should I say hyukjae.


Ahaha! This is fun. Stealing hyukjae's identity and acting in front of his hot best friend. I'm lucky I met her today.


----------------------------------------


She came back with a plate of different types of sushi on it. She set the plate down and started eating. I grabbed the chopsticks and started eating also.


"yay try this one. This one is my favorite out of all the sushi made." she held the chopsticks in front of my face. I looked at her and she just smiled. Is she going to feed me?


"your now going to eat it?" she asked. She was about to put the chopsticks down but I stopped her. I gabbed her hand and put the chopsticks that she was holding in my mouth and chewed.


"is it good?" she asked curiously. I nodded and I opened my mouth again, waiting for her to feed me. She shook her head and chuckled.


"yay stop being a baby and feed yourself." she said and smiled.


Wow that smile of hers is so amazing. Is this love at first sight? I pushed the plate aside and moved in closer to her. I closed my eyes and puckered up my lips.


"umm what are you doing?" my eyes shot open and she stared at me confusingly. I looked around and I'm across the table. My belly on half of the food. I slowly sat back down.


"I'm . . . . I'm -" I rubbed the back of my neck thinking of an excuse.


"I'm . . what?" she asked


"I'm acting. Yeah that's right I'm acting." I said giving her the gummy smile --which I think is ugly in my opinion.


"uh ok. I'll be in the back if you need me." she stood up with the plate in hand and went to the kitchen.


I put my head on the table, rolling it on the cold marble.


"hey!" my head shot up and I looked at her.


"your acting was cute but then again it ." she chuckled and went back in the kitchen.


I smiled to myself. I heard a vribating noise and I turned to see her phone. It looks like a txt message. I looked at the kitchen door and then back at the phone on the table.


"should I put my number in there?" I said to myself.


I slowly reach for the phone and looked through her contacts. I found hyukjae's name and I pressed it. But then I thought, 'what if hyukjae gets mad if she doesn't text him? What would he do?' I put the phone back and shook my head.


I heard the door open and she was standing there. " hey you ready to go?"


"umm yeah. Let's go!" I picked up her phone and gave it to her. Then I thought of something.


"umm hey I changed my number. Could I put my new number in?" 


"sure, I'll just delete the other one then."


I quickly took her phone away from her hand, "wait don't delete the other one. Just keep both in case ok." I said.


"umm . . . . . Ok"


I quickly saved my number in her phone.


"there! And now you have my number." I said happily showing her my phone.


----------------------------------------


On our way home we joked and laughed around. We almost woke up the whole neighborhood with our laughter. It seems like we're drunk from laughing. It's funny actually, if you think about.


"I had fun today hyukjae."


"I did to."


"we should do this again sometime. Goodnight hyukjae."


"ne, goodnight hyoyeon. Sweet dreams!"


She walked in and shut the door behind her. I walked down her door steps and went straight home, smiling to myself all the way home. Today was the best day of my life. I can't wait to see her again.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally I get to update!!! hope you liked the second chapter because I did. I just love hyoyeon and kiseop together. Dont you agree. well anyways Thank you guys for subscribing and commenting!!!