chapter 1

Falling for the same one

Eunhyuk woke up early to get ready for school. He got dressed in his school uniform. Grabbed his backpack and went downstairs to see his parents eating.


"umma where's Kiseop?" he asked taking a seat in front of his umma.


"he went with his friends to school. Wae?"


"I'm just wondering. He always goes early now a days." he said with his mouth full of food.


"hyukjae you don't want to be late. Now hurry up and finish your breakfast. I think hyoyeon is waiting for you."


"ne umma. I'm going now."


He walked out of the house and found the blond girl waiting for him on his door steps.


"finally! God hyukjae how long are you going to take. Jess and sun is waiting for me." she pulled his jacket and dragged him all the way to school.


----------------------------------------


After a few minutes later they finally arrived at their destination. Seoul high. Where all the rich and spoil people study but hyukjae nor hyoyeon isn't  one of them. They lived a normal middle class life, same goes for their friends.


The brown and blonde girls stood in front of the school gate. They saw hyoyeon from a far and waved at her.


"hyoyeon! Finally let's go! Oh hi eunhyuk!" the blonde girl said with ageyo. Eunhyuk smiled and bid goodbye to them to meet up with his own friends.


"hyoyeon, is it weird to be friends with boy without having this romantic feeling?" Jessica asked while walking to their classroom.


"of course not. Why do you ask?"


"I don't know I'm just curious." she turned her attention back to the front and hyoyeon just shrugged it off.


-lunch-


Hyoyeon with her friends walked to the cafeteria to grab some lunch. Eunhyuk saw hyoyeon and walked over to her.


"hey Hyo-yo!"


"hyukjae I told you to not call me that." she said taking a bite out of her sandwich.


"how bout fiona?" she shook her head no.


"it's either Hyo-yo or Fiona." he sang.


"fine Hyo-yo it is." he smiled and ruffed  
her hair.


Then donghae with sungmin came along and sat down at their table.


"sup hyoyeon. Jessica. Sunny."


"what do you want fish?" Jessica asked coldly.


"whoa ice princess take a chill pill. I'm just here because I have something to ask you."


Jessica put down her fork and waited for donghae to speak.


"go on."


"Jessica, will you be -"


*BRING BRING BRING*


"oh it's time to go. See yuh later fish. Sungmin. Eunhyuk." Jessica walked off to her class with sunny behind her.


"next time hae. Pick a better time to ask her." hyoyeon said and walked off to class. Hae pouted and the three walked off to class also.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys, sooooo how was the first chapter? please do comment and subscribe. THANK YOU!!!