chapter 19 (II of II)

Falling for the same one

Previously:


"you guys are crazy because she's mine and nobody . . and I mean NOBODY can take her." eunhyuk said satisfied of his words.


"MWO?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! SHE'S MINE" Kiseop shouted back and then everything went crazy all over one girl.


----------------------------------------


"what's with all the shouting and screaming in the kitchen?" leeteuk asked donghae, who happens to be setting up a present for his hubby.


"beats me." he said not really caring about his hyung.


"YAY!! go check it out." leeteuk hit donghae on the head.


"you're the leader. Go by yourself. I'm busy." he said annoyed.


"tsk this kid." he got up and quickly smack him on the head once again before heading his way to the kitchen. Right when he opened the door, it felt like a big storm struck right at him, actually more to his ears.


"Hey!! Guys!!" but they didn't hear him. He took a stool and stood on it.


"YAY!!!" he screamed causing everybody to turn their attention to him.


"what is going on around here?!" he continued.


"HE STARTED IT!!" all of them yelled in unison.


"ok ok one at a time please. Now, the twins, since your the oldest, tell me what happened." he jumped off the stool and stood in front of them, ready for an explanation.


"they think they can take her away from me/he thinks he can have her." they yelled in unison.


"so all 6 of you, are fighting over one girl?" leeteuk nodded his head, understanding the situation.


"YES!" they shouted in unison.


"well this better stop right now. Your not going to ruin Jessica's birthday party. End it now!" he pointed out and walked away. Just when he walked away, hyoyeon came in with some presents.


"hey guys, you mind helping me?"


"I'll help.." they said in unison.


----------------------------------------


"I told you not to come here." the brown haired said to the blonde haired girl.


"well I'm sorry but I just can't help it." the blonde said back, while holding a doll in her hand.


"beside it's not for me. It's for my cousin, who happens to be visiting us tomorrow." the blonde continued.


"this is going to take forever." the brown haired said. The blonde and brown stood in line for an hour now and it seems like their not going anywhere. 


----------------------------------------


"hyoyeon-ah, the ice is in the basement. I'll help you." donghae said as they went downstairs to get ice. Once they were down there hyoyeon noticed  7 unfamiliar boys standing in a circle.


"oppa who are they?" she tugged on donghae's shirt as she pointed to the 7 boys, who turned around to face them. She looked at them again and her eyes widen as she let out a gasp.


"INFINITE. You don't know them?" donghae finally turned around with the bag of ice in his hands.


"don't be an idiot, everybody knows them. Its just that-"


"-their actually here at jessica's house, standing right in front of our own eyes." he continued her sentence.


"annyeonghasyeo we are INFINITE!!" they said and bowed. Hyoyeon followed the same action.


"ann-annyeonghasyeo." her voice cracked a bit as she introduced herself. Stunned, that INFINITE is preforming at Jessica's party, but hyoyeon isn't the type to squeal over boy bands, she's not that type of girl.


"well it was nice meeting you guys." she said and walked upstairs with donghae following her from behind. Once they were upstairs, hyoyeon turned back around.


"did you bring them here?"


"yup, it was pretty easy too."


"how did you do it?"


"I asked my father, since he's the owner of Woollim Entertainment, He said no at first but since they didn't have any schedule, they said yes when they saw me on the knees begging, right in front of my father."


"cool, Jessica is so going to love it."


----------------------------------------


Mean while, back downstairs . . .


"I was expecting her to scream, like all our fans out there do." L said while thinking of the blonde girl.


"same." everybody else said and continued to practice for the performance.


----------------------------------------


After a couple of minutes, the door bell rang. Everybody got into their hiding places. Yesung went to the window and saw two girls walking their way to the front door. He quickly turned off the lights and went to his hiding spot. They heard the door knob giggle a bit then they heard keys being inserted into the door knob. Once it was in, the door knob turned to the right and the door opened widely, as it reveals two girls standing in the door way. Everybody jumped out and yelled . .


"SURPRISE!!!"


"waaaa!!" she screamed. She looked around and saw everybody.


"what's . . what's happening?" she asked.


"saeng-il chugha Jessica. It's your surprise party." ryeowook said.


"surprise party? Aww thanks guys!!" they all went in for a group hug and the party began.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here are hyosunsica's party outfits: (also make-up and hair)

Hyoyeon & Sunny:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LvKYp7eNcpk/UAEEBwCl02I/AAAAAAAABNk/2l0R2V99XCg/s1600/smtown-iam-26.jpg

Jessica:http://mlkshk.com/r/7X0X