chapter 20

Falling for the same one

The next day, Jessica woke up very happy that morning. She couldn't forget what happened yesterday. She got up and got ready for school. As she  drove her way to school, she suddenly got a text message.


From: donghae oppa
To: Jessica.

Meet me at the school garden asap.



"what does he want now?" once she arrived, she skipped her way to the school garden. When she arrived there, she opened the door to reveal a very beautiful scene of the garden. She saw donghae sitting on the bench and she walked over to him.


"hey oppa, Do you need something?" she asked as she took a seat beside him.


He turned to his left and he took out a long box from his pocket. 


"since I didn't give you anything yesterday . . here." he gave her the box and she looked at him confused.


"oppa you don't have to. I mean the party you did for me was enough and beside you gave me a tee-shirt as a present."


"just open it. I got it for you." she sighed and she opened it. As she opened it, she gasped and her jaw dropped open. She picked up the item in the box and held it in front of her.


"donghae you shouldn't have. It's really to much." 


"I just wanted to repay you for forgetting your 18th birthday." he response. He got up and kneeled down in front of her. He took the sliver-heart shaped necklace and put it round her neck. He stood up and helped her up.

 

medium_503469203_MV_PD.jpg


"I-I don't know what to say."


"a 'thank you' would be nice." she smiled. She gave him a peck on the lips and hugged him.


"thank you donghae oppa. Nan neol salanghae." he kissed her once more and they walked together to class.


----------------------------------------


"I have a confession to make." a girl said to her friends.


"what is it hyoyeon?" sunny asked.


"well I found out that the twins -a.k.a my best guy friends- are in love with me and I also found out about four other people, who are also in love with me but I don't know who." she paused for a second.


"I-I think it's time for . . 'the hyosunsica investigation time', what do you think?" she continued.


Sunny and Jessica had a smile on their face as they high five each other.


"omg I always wanted to do that again. It's going to be fun." sunny squealed, thinking of the time they use to do 'the hyosunsica investigation' together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my fellow readers, im so sorry for not updating but here is an update. Dont worry I'll update two more chapters and then I'm finished with this story. I' sad to actually end this story, I really like writing this story. So thank you everybody who subscribed to my story and those who commented on my story. THANK YOU EVERBODY!!!