chapter 16

Falling for the same one

Eunhyuk went to Kiseop's room but he wasn't there. So he called his cell phone and he picked up.


"yeoboseyo?"


"Kiseop-ah, we need to talk. Where are you?"


----------------------------------------


The older boy wanted at a close by park close to their house. The younger red headed boy finally arrived and asked, "what do you want?"


"I want to say sorry, for all the things that I've done to you. Will you forgive me?"


Kiseop was speechless. He didn't know eunhyuk would come all the way here to apologize to him. He gave up to fast.


"why are you apologizing for? I thought you hated me and you wanted revenge on me and suddenly your asking for forgiveness. Wow, what a world." Kiseop turned back around and walked away but eunhyuk grabbed his wrist.


"please Kiseop, I'm very sorry to do that to you. It's just that I'm jealous of all things you did with hyoyeon, my best friend. Please forgive me and lets stop fighting. We're brothers for gods sake."


Kiseop thought for a second. He looked at eunhyuk straight in his eyes and saw that he was telling the truth about everything he said for forgiveness. He let out a sigh and turned to eunhyuk.


"ok bro, I forgive you."


Eunhyuk smiled. "thanks Kiseop. Now I have to apologize to someone else too. I'll see you at home. Annyeong." eunhyuk waved at his brother and Kiseop waved back with a smile.


"that was pretty fast." he said to himself as he continued to walk back home.

----------------------------------------


He jumped over some fences and passed through some alley ways just to get to her house. When he was finally there, he immediately rang the door bell. There stood in the doorway, was her old man. He smiled at the boy and the boy did a 90 degrees bow before saying anything.


"annyeonghasyeo Mr. Kim. Is hyoyeon here? I'd like to speak to her, please." he said while waiting for his reply.


He slightly nodded and made room for him to come in. "she's in her room right now."


He bowed at him again before he entered. "thank you sir. I won't take long."


He ran up the stairs to her room and knocked on the door. He waited for a bit for her to open the door for him. The door knob turned to the left and the door slowly opened, revealing a tired looking blonde girl. She blinked twice before opening the door wider.


"eunhyuk? What are you doing? It's 9 o'clock right now." she spoke softly as she was still tired.


"I came to apologize to you. Can I come in?"


She grunted and made room for him to come in. He walked in and the light before sitting down on her bed. He patted the spot next to him motioning her to sit next to him. She sighed and sat next to him.


"go on now." she said irritated by him.


"I'm sorry for all the things I did to upset you. Please forgive your best friend in the world." he begged while holding her hands. She suddenly smiled and hugged him.


"I forgive you oppa but next time don't do it again ok."


Hyoyeon wasn't the type to be mad at someone forever. She never like being at someone or someone being mad at her.


"thanks Hyo-yo, we cool?"


"we're cool, now get on out of here and let me sleep." she got up and pulled him up and walked to the door. They bid their goodbyes to each other and eunhyuk walked out of the house with a smile on his face.


'everything is finally back together.' he thought and walked his way home.