chapter 12

Falling for the same one

Sunny and Jessica walked to the cafeteria completely ignoring their boyfriends.


"sica please talk to me. I was wrong to do that, please talk to me." donghae begged on his knees.


"stop making a fool out of yourself. Just go away. I rather hang out with Kevin then be with you."


Donghae felt pain spread across his body. His tears were forming in his eyes as he heard those words come out of . Jessica actually felt guilty in the inside. She wanted to say something but donghae got up and walked away. He ran out of the cafeteria while the tears went rolling down.


"you think I was to hard on him?"


"No it's ok, I mean you have the right to be mad at him for doing something stupid but I think you somewhat over due it."


"yeah I should probably talk to him." she got up but sunny pulled her back down.


"let him come to you instead. If he really loves you then just wait for him to make a move."


"yeah you're right. I'll wait. Thanks sunny."


"you're welcome. Now I have to take care of my own business. I'll see you in class ok."


Sunny went out of the cafeteria leaving Jessica behind.


"mind if I sit here?"


Jessica turned around and saw Kevin standing there with a tray of food in hand.


"oh I don't mind at all."


Right when Kevin sat down donghae just came back and saw the two laughing together.


"I guess she does want Kevin more then me." he mumbled. He slowly made his way to his table with a sad face. He plopped down and he tried not to cry in front of his friends.


"hey hyung what's wrong?" ryeowook asked.


"it's nothing . . *sigh* . . I don't want to talk about it."


"it's ok donghae you can tell us. What happened?" the caring leader asked.


"look for yourself." he pointed to where Jessica was sitting and they nodded, knowing what he meant.


"are you -by any chance- jealous?"


"what? Of course I am. She's my girlfriend. Well I think now she use to be my girlfriend."


"what?! Use to be??" they yelled in unison. Causing everybody to look at them.


"yay keep your voices down. Everybody is looking." he hissed at them.


"hyung did you guys break up?"


"no we didn't."


"so then why are you sad?"


"because . . because she said she rather be with Kevin then be with me and I think that's a sign saying she wants to break up." hot tears started to roll down his cheeks. His friends started getting worried especially the leader. Leeteuk grabbed donghae out in the hallway.


"you . . know hyung . . i-if we didn't do that last night I wouldn't be l-like this." he tried to say in between his sobs.


"I know . . I know." that was all leeteuk could say. He hugged his dongsaeng to comfort him.


----------------------------------------


He searched and searched but still no hope in finding her. He then went to all the rooftops in the school but no sign of her. He went to the last rooftop of the school and was hoping she'd be there. He opened it slowly and there she was, laying down with the beats headphones on. He walked over to her and sat down next to her. He could see that her eyes was closed -probably sleeping. He saw the way that the sun hit her face, making her glow. 


'so beautiful.' he thought.


He slowly reached out to caresses her face. He felt her soft, pink cheek.


'she's so soft.' he smiled.


Suddenly she moved and he stopped. He pulled his hands away. Hyoyeon opened her eyes and saw Kiseop sitting next to her. She quickly sat up and took out her headphones.


"how long were you here? Were you staring at me while I was sleeping?" she asked moving a little bit away from him. He shook his head and turned to the sunset.


"I just got here and no, I wasn't staring at you." he lied.


She nodded her head and turned to look at the sunset also.


"so you need something?"


"actually yes, I wanted to talk to you."


She turned to him and she noticed something different about him. She gasped.


"OMO Kiseop-ah you dyed your hair red!! It matches you so well." she ran her hand through his hair, which made him felt shivers go down his spain.


"you look cute in it. Now I can totally tell the different." she stopped and smiled. He felt disappointed.


'no don't stop.' he thought. Missing the feeling of her touch.


"what was it you wanted to tell me?"


"oh right. umm I umm wanted to . . to talk about last night. I know who sent them to beat me up."


"oh really who??"


"it's eunhyuk."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys sorry for not updating these past days but today is your lucky day since im going to be updating four chapters which includes 11, 12, 13, and 14. i hope you like it!! sorry again