chapter 10

Falling for the same one

Kiseop was walking home from school one day but suddenly he felt like someone was following him. He stopped in his tracks and turned around. He saw nobody. He turned back slowly and started walking but he stopped again and this time he really felt like someone was following him. He turned around once more and still nobody was behind him. Once he turned back around he fell down, hard on the ground.


"YAY!! what the hell?" he got up and suddenly two guys came from behind and held on his arms.


"YAY, Let go!! Let go now!!" he yelled. The guy in front punched him many times in the stomach and Kiseop felt the pain go through his body from all the punches that was given.


"YAY!!" screamed a girl. The guys turned around and saw her standing there with a wooden stick in hand.


"psst, hyung let's go." the guy said. They dropped Kiseop on the floor and they ran. The girl ran up to Kiseop and helped him up.


"oppa are you ok?"


"hyoyeon . . Does it look like I'm ok?" he chuckled. She hit his arm and he winced in pain.


"oh sorry."


"it's ok just help me with these cuts and bruises." she grabbed his forearm and helped him up. They walked over to her house and she helped Kiseop with all the bruises and cuts on his body.


"there, all done. You can probably go home now, since your all covered up."


"thanks again Hyo. I owe you."


"you owe me a lot of things. Now go before they start to worry." she helped him up and walked with him to the door.


"thanks hyoyeon I'll see you tomorrow."


"ok bye and tell eunhyuk I said hi." he walked home and hyoyeon went back inside.

----------------------------------------


•1 week later•


Kiseop was walking home from the sushi bar with U-Kiss. They took the short cut, which was in an alley close to Kiseop's house.


"hyung what if something happens to us?" the maknae asked his hyung feeling a bit scared.


"it's ok dongho, I took this route before."


They walked in the dark alley and so far nothing has happened to them. Then suddenly hoon felt like someone was following them.


"hyung, are you suppose to met someone here?" hoon asked stopping in his tracks.


"no, why?"


"be-because we have company."


The rest of the group turned around and saw three people in black. They walked closer and closer while the group moved back little by little.


"what do you want?!" Soohyun yelled.


"Mr. Lee. Step forward, please." Kiseop gulped and stepped forward a little bit.


"what the hell Kiseop!?" the leader yelled. When Kiseop was close to him he took a tiny step back.


"boys, take him."


"wait don't!!" Being the leader of the group, he ran to one of them and pulled down their hoodie and mask. Even though, it was night time they could still see each others faces.


"HYUNG!!" they all yelled and looked at the man in disguise.

"umm this . . this wasn't suppose to happen." he said.


"nice job donghae. You ruin the plan." the one in front of kiseop said.


"it doesn't matter we can still get him. It's an order." the other guy said.


"I don't get why we are taking orders from someone who is younger then us. I mean I'm the leader in this group . . . . Stupid monkey." leeteuk mumbled to himself, though Kiseop already heard him.


'monkey? Hyung.' he thought to himself.


Then suddenly without knowing what was happening around him. He felt a hard punch on his face and on his stomach. He fell down on the cold ground. Then the start of war between them.


----------------------------------------


"noona!!"


"what happened to you guys?" one of the three asked.


"it's a long story."


"excuse me ladies but do you know them?" the guy behind the desk asked.


"yes. Here!" she picked up her bag and plopped down exactly $250,000 on the desk.


"I need to see some ID please." the guy asked. She took out her ID and showed him it.


"ok you may go now. Take them out!"


They open the cell and out walked 10 beat up boys.


"thank you so much noona."

"it's ok kiddo. Now explain."


"they started it not us. We were just walking home." Kevin said pointing to donghae, sungmin, and leeteuk.


The three faced them. Giving them a glare.


"oppa!! Why did you do that?" sunny yelled at her boyfriend.


"it's not my fault we had to take orders-- oops!" he quickly covered his mouth while the two avoid context with the ladies.


"orders? Your telling me that someone order you to beat them up."


"actually it was only suppose to be Kiseop."  donghae suddenly said.


"WHAT?!?!!" the ladies yelled.


"dude!" sungmin and leeteuk yelled at donghae.


"what?"


"we are going to have a talk about this. You three come now. Bye guys, take care." the three ladies took the three boys in the car and drove off while U-Kiss walked home together.


'I'm so going to kill him when I get home.' Kiseop thought as many plans start to develop in his head.

 

----------------------------------------------------

sooooo sorry for not updating but here is chapter 10 im working on the other chapters right now. thank you