chapter 14

Falling for the same one

Previously:


The petite blonde girl opened her door to the room and stomped her way downstairs to see her brother there in the living room, looking outside of the window.


"I don't have time. Can you show me later?" the tried petite girl said.


"there isn't going to be a later. Look noona!!" the young boy pulled his sister to the window. As she looked out, she gasped. Her eyes flew open as she saw a figure outside the window.


"OH MY GOD!!!"


----------------------------------------


-hyoyeon's p.o.v-


What the hell is he doing out there? First of all, why is he here in the first place?


"noona do something?"


"what? Me? Why me?"


"because your his best friend. Now do something." well, he does have a point.


"you know what, just leave him there. I'm sure he'll be fine." I walked up the stairs and went to my room. Once I was in, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and my door flew open.


"noona!!" mingu yelled.


"god mingu, just leave him there."


"what if he gets sick? What if something bad happens to him? What if the thunder strikes him? What if-" before he could finish I covered his mouth to stop his blabbing.


"fine! I'll go get him. And stop with your questions."


I walked out and went to the window and I saw him laying on the floor. OMO!! is he dead? I quickly ran outside without a raincoat and an umbrella.


"YAY!! hyukjae!!!" I shook his arms. I lightly slapped his cheeks but nothing. I quickly grabbed his arm and put it over my shoulder. Once I did that, I dragged him in the house. I placed him on the towel that my brother put on the floor. We sat next to him staring at him, thinking of a plan.


"now what?" mingu asked.


"change his clothes and bring him to your room."


"what?! No, he's your friend. You do it."


"I'm a girl, I can't."


"well you don't seem like one." before He could another word, I punched him in the arm really hard.


"OW!! ok but he has to stay in your room. I'll just change his clothes."


"ok fine."


"and-" oh god, what now.


"you have to clean my room for this whole month."


"make it two weeks and it's a deal."


"deal, two weeks."


"then hurry up before father gets home." mingu brought eunhyuk to his room, while I stayed downstairs to clean up.


-end of p.o.v-


----------------------------------------


"I think you should stay until it stops raining." one of his co-workers said as they looked out the window.


"but my children our probably out there. I need to go home."


"Junyoung listen, their old enough to take care of themselves. Just call them instead of going out in this horrible weather."


"your right, I'll try to find signal around here. I'll be back."


Junyoung ran to his office and sat down on his chair. He fished out his phone and dialed hyoyeon's number.


*Ring Ring*


"oh yeoboseyo?"


"hyoyeon-ah."


"ah appa, wae?"


"Where are you? is everything ok there?"


"I'm at home with mingu and yes appa everything is fine. Thank you for asking."


"ok good. I'm just worried about you right now. I'll try to get home as soon as possible, ok."


"ne annyeong."



He sighed and walked back to the front of the building with all of his stuff in hand.


----------------------------------------


As the two kept arguing about what to do next, they did not notice the blonde boy on the bed moving a bit yet still unconscious.


"just go, I'll take care of him from here."


"ok noona, I'll be in my room if you need me."


The younger boy left the two in the room. The girl in the room, slowly pulled a chair out and sat beside the sleeping boy on the bed.


"agioo hyukie-ah. Why did you do this? Why?" she put her head down on the bed and rolled her head back and forth on the bed. Suddenly she heard eunhyuk speak.


"d-don't-" then he stopped.


"even talking in your sleep."


"says the one whose talking to herself." her brother said as he popped his head in the doorway while chuckling.


"tsk, shut up and go to sleep." she hissed. Mingu closed the door behind him as he walked out of her room. After about 20 minutes later hyoyeon fell asleep holding eunhyuk's hand as he laid there still unconscious.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

actually im thinking of doing chapter 15 also to make it up to you guys.