chapter 5

Falling for the same one


"let's go guys!! Your going to be late." their umma said to them.


Eunhyuk quickly walked downstairs and went straight out the door. Then a minute later Kiseop walked out of the house also without eating breakfast.


"you know what's wrong with them?" Mrs. Lee asked her husband.


"beats me." Mr. Lee said also leaving the house.


----------------------------------------


"hyoyeon let's go or else we're late." 


Eunhyuk quickly dragged hyoyeon out of her house and they walked to school together.


"what's wrong with you? Is it about yesterday? Do you still want to see the pictures?" she asked him.


"I'll-"


"-eunhyuk, what's up?" donghae yelled.


"hey donghae. I'll leave first hyoyeon. I'll see you later ok."


Before she could say anything he walked away with donghae. She watched them get smaller and smaller until she can't see them anymore.


"whats wrong with him today?" she said to herself. She was about to walk when suddenly someone called her.


"hyoyeon!!" the blonde boy said as he ran to her.


"hyukjae?"


"hey what's up?"


She was shocked. She didn't even know what's going on. "But . . I just . . How? When? What is happening to our world?" she yelled out.


Kiseop looked at her like she's crazy, "umm are you ok? Do you need to go to the nurse?"


She blinked a couple of times, "I just saw you walking with donghae to school. Why . . How are you still here?"


"what, I just got here. Come let's go!" he hooked his arm into her's and they walked off.


----------------------------------------


-hyoyeon p.o.v-


What is happening to me? Did I just see two hyukjae. What's wrong with this world? Am I losing it?


"KIM HYOYEON!!" the teacher yelled causing me to snap out of my thoughts.


"yes ma'am." I said and quickly stood up.


"pay attention. Stop day dreaming."


"y-yes ma'am." I sat back down and the teacher continued. Jessica and sunny turned around to face me.


"are you ok?" sunny asked me.


"I'm fine. I'm just tried that's all."


"ok, well if you need anything, we'll always be here."


"thanks guys."


Why am I being confused for? Maybe I'm just seeing thing. Yeah that's probably it. 


Ok hyoyeon pay attention. Just forget what you saw and breathe in and out. In and- . . . Who am I kidding? I can't forget about it. 


Yes you can.


No can't, it's so hard.


It's probably just your imagination. That's all.


-_-


Hey ok I'm just trying to help you.


Leave me alone and go away.


Fine miss bossy pants.


-end of p.o.v-


----------------------------------------


Ryeowook and kyuhyun walked over to their lunch table where all their hyungs are at. They sat down with their food in hand and began to eat.


"eunhyuk hyung"


"what?"


"do you think something is wrong with hyoyeon?" ryeowook asked.


"no why?"


"because today in class she got yelled at by the teacher and she was spacing out most of the time." kyuhyun answered.


"well I don't know but I'll talk to her later." eunhyuk shrugged.


"guys . . Guess what happened between me and Jessica yesterday." the fish said coming to the table.


"you . . . Kissed her." shindong said not really caring.


"well that's part of it."


"bwoh??!! Really!?" they said in unison causing everybody to look at them.


"keep it down and yes that's part of it. We kind of went out on a 'date' but she doesn't think it's a date."


"ok continue what happened next."


----------------------------------------


"well I only said it's not a date because I was nervous." she told them.


"it's donghae we're talking about here. There's nothing to be nervous about."


"well yeah but does shopping and having ice cream count as a date?" Jessica asked.


"you are going out and having fun, so I consider that as a date but it could also be a friendly date." sunny answered.


"yeah unnie is right, I think it's a friendly date. It's nothing bad so why you freaking out for?"


"I'm not freaking out about that so called date, I'm freaking out because of what happened in that "friendly date"."


"so what happened?"


"he tried to . . . Hetriedtokissme." she said quickly but they understood what she said.


"what really!? OMO that's so exciting sica. So you were only nervous about a kiss." sunny squealed.


"yay unnie my ears." hyoyeon said blocking her ears.


"sorry but I'm happy that sica had her first kiss."


"I said he tried to, so technically it wasn't my first kiss."


"but still."


"so what do you want us to do about it?"


"I don't know, I don't want to talk to him so could you possibly do that for me." she asked.


"of course I will. I'll be back." hyoyeon said and smirked. She got up and walked over to donghae's table.


"do you think she'll hurt him?" Jessica asked.


"of course not." 


"oh good-"


"-well she could just a little bit."


----------------------------------------


The boys saw her walking their way and panicked a little.


She passed by the other members and went straight to donghae. She pulled his ear and dragged him out of the cafeteria.


"ow apeu ou!!" she let go of his ear and he rubbed his red ear.


"yay why would you do that? I'm older then you."


"I don't care. You deserve it."


"what for?"


"for Jessica unnie. She wanted me to talk to you about last night. When you tried to kiss her."


"oh right. Well about that . . . Wait why did she send you?"


"because she trust- . . Look it doesn't matter just tell me. Why'd you do it?"


"Because . . . Because . . . Beca-"


"enough with the because, just spit it out fish."


"I . . Really like her. Like a lot."


"wow I did not except that to happen." she mumbled but unfortunately donghae heard her.


"what did you except?"


"oh it's nothing. Ok look don't tell Jessica that I told you this but-" she looked left and right.


"-Jessica likes you too." she whispered.


His face lighted up with happiness. He smiled widely. "does she really?" she nodded and he hugged her tightly while jumping up and down.


"I'm so happy she does. I'm so going to ask her out."


She smiled and said, "good luck fish, your so going to need it."


"thanks hyoyeon! I'll see you later"


"oh wait . . . " she was to late since donghae already went back to the cafeteria.


"hey hyoyeon!" a voice said from behind. She turned around and saw Kiseop there with his friends behind him.


"hey hyukjae what's up?" she sounded awkward.


"nothing much just going to eat that's all. Hey, do you have plans today?" he asked.


She thought for a second and said, "umm I'll have to check, why?"


"I was hoping we should go to lotto world since tomorrow is Saturday." he said with hope in his voice.


'dang I really want to go. Lotto world is my favorite place to be.' she thought.


"oh well, I'll just text you later and see if my plans would change."


"great. I'll see you later." he walked to the cafeteria with his friends and hyoyeon just stood there.


"should I go with him?" she asked herself. She walked back to the cafeteria. She sat with the suju boys and saw that Jessica and donghae are having a private conversation.


"what's taking fishy so long to confess?" she said stealing some fries from kyuhyun, who happens to be sitting next to her.


"bro, my fries." he said and took the plate away from her.


"I wonder where you got the greediness from?"


Then she remember that conversation she had with eunhyuk. She turned her attention to eunhyuk and said, "hey change of plans I'm going."


He looked confused and said, "going where?"


"lotto world of course. We can go with them and your new friends." she said.


Eunhyuk then knew what she was talking about. 'Kiseop must have asked her to go. Should I tag along and play? This might be fun.' he thought and smirked.


"what's with the face?" she asked taking another French fries from kyuhyun.


"really bro, I'm starving and your taking all of my food."


"seriously your really greedy. What's wrong kyuhyun? Are you sad you got rejected by seohyun?" she .


"haha very funny hyoyeon and no I'm not sad because of that. I'm not even sad, I'm just hungry!" he said taking a sip of his banana milk.


"ok kyuhyunnie said whatever you want . . . So we going tonight." she faced eunhyuk.


"of course, I'm the one who asked you. I'll pick you up later then."


"ok bye guys, see yuh tonight."


"bye!"


With that she walked off and donghae came just in time.


"what did I miss?"


"my most amazing plan in world." eunhyuk said and smirked.


'ok Kiseop, you wanna play. Let's play!!" he thought while having an evil grin on his face.


"what's wrong with him?" the fish asked the evil maknae.


"everything." he simply answered.