chapter 17

Falling for the same one

The three girls walked into the canteen for lunch. When they sat down, four guys came and sat down next to them.


"well well well, look what we got here. Three lovely ladies sitting down eating together without their man." the blonde one said as he sat down on the left side of hyoyeon.


"what man? I don't see one around here." she said as she pretend to look around the cafeteria.


"your man is sitting right next to you."


"sorry hyukjae but I still consider you as a boy and also your NOT my man."


"you consider me as a man right?" Kiseop asked sitting on the right side of hyoyeon. 


"well from the behavior that I saw this past week, no scratch that, ever since you were born, I don't consider any of you as a man. End of decision." she smirked and continue eating.


"dang she got you guys good." donghae and sungmin said as they laughed at the twins.


"I wouldn't be talking fish. Your no man to me either." jessica said.


"Jess I already said I'm sorry."


"I know but your still a boy to me since your still acting like a child. Anyways, I have class. I'll see you girls tonight." Jessica made her way out of the cafeteria with her stuff in hand.


The boys looked at the remaining ladies at the table with a curious look spread across their faces.


"tonight? What's happening tonight?" sungmin asked leaning in forward.


"oh look at the time, we must get going. Annyeong." the girls got up but then the boys pushed them back down in their seats.


"come on, we're all friends here. Just tell us what's happening tonight?" eunhyuk asked.


"*sigh* fine I'll tell. Since tomorrow is a special day for Jessica, we decided to have a sleepover at her house and then in the morning go to the water park." sunny said annoyed of the boys.


"wait what's tomorrow-" donghae suddenly stop mid-sentence and thought about tomorrow.


"oh my god, it's jessica's birthday!!" he shouted causing everybody to stare at them.


"wow, your such a great boyfriend." hyoyeon said sarcastically.


"is it ok if I join too. I mean I forgot my own hubbies birthday and I don't know what to give her." donghae pouted. Hyoyeon and sunny looked at each other and then back at him.


"well if it makes jessica happy then you can join." hyoyeon said and got up from her seat. Donghae quickly ran to her side and gave her a big hug.


"thanks hyoyeon your the best." 


"I know." she smiled and walked out of the cafeteria with sunny behind her.


----------------------------------------


-that night-


"YOU DID WHAT?!?" she screamed at the girl next to her, who had avocado paste on her face.


"hey, he's your boyfriend. Besides, he wants to spend some time with his girl." the blonde said calmly. 


The timer stopped and the three ladies took off the cucumber on their eyes and went over to the table to get a towel to whip off the avocado on their face.


"I didn't really know cucumber was good for your face. It felt cold at first and then I got use to it, but that's not the point. Back to our convo."


"Jess, for the last time, just forget about it. I mean hyoyeon is right. Your his girlfriend and he's your boyfriend. Just let him come and spend time with you." sunny suddenly said.


"*sigh* your right sunny. I should just spend the time with him."


"yeah and tomorrow is your birthday and you don't want be angry on your special day. Do you now" she stated.


"yeah your right, well let's get some sleep and get up early for tomorrow."


"god, I can't wait for tomorrow to happen. I'm so excited!" hyoyeon squealed.


Sunny and Jessica laughed at their Kim-choding.


"agioo hyoyeon-ah, you make me laugh." sunny said still laughing.


"question." jessica suddenly said.


"umm, how . . how many people are actually coming?" she asked.


"just the four of us. Me, you, sunny unnie, and donghae oppa." Jessica nodded in approval. They settled in their sleeping bags and went to sleep. But what hyoyeon doesn't know is that donghae has something up his sleeves.