chapter 22

Falling for the same one

The girls were talking that night about hyoyeon's problem and she still haven't decided what to do. It was hard for her to decide.


"unnie I'm still not sure."


"ok let's go over this again. Tell us about eunhyuk. What do you like about him? Talk about the good things about him." Jessica said sitting up with a bag of chips in hand.


"well I meet eunhyuk in middle school, so I've known him for a long time and he is very protective. Umm, he is always there when I need him or if I needed someone to lean on. We have mostly everything in common but our personalities are different. He is sweet, kind, and caring to me." she paused and waited for their response.


"ok now moving on to Kiseop. What do you like about him. Just like what Jessica said talk about the good things first." sunny said.


"ok so I met Kiseop this year. I know that our personalities are exactly the same. We have somethings in common. He cares about the people around first before he cares about himself. He is sweet, kind, nice, caring, and is also cute, even though he doesn't try to be." she smiled as an image of Kiseop popped up in her mind. Jessica and sunny noticed the sudden smile on her face and they know who she would choose.


"ok before we say anything about who to choose, you have to give us some bad points about the both of them." sunny said.


"you know sunny, your really good at solving people's problem but your not good at solving book problems." Jessica pointed out, which cause a smack on her head from sunny.


"Your so mean stop picking on me." sunny pouted.


"I'm just saying."


"I really wouldn't be talking since your also the same. Your good at reporting news in front of the camera but your not good at reporting in front of the whole class." sunny stuck her tongue out at her.


"well at least-" hyoyeon cleared at them to get their attention.


"-stop it. Im the youngest in the group and both of you are acting like a baby. Just stop it." she calmly said while crossing her arms.


"she started it." they shouted in unison.


"really!? Your going to start again?" they crossed their arms across their chest and did a mehrong at each other. Hyoyeon just chuckled at their childish behavior.


"let's just talk about the bad things ok. So let's start with eunhyuk." Jessica said trying to ignore what had happened.


"well for eunhyuk, he likes to pick on his brother a lot and sometimes he's annoying and he likes to tease people a lot, which is also annoying. Umm, he always thinks he's better at everything, which is partly true at some point and he likes to get into peoples business." Jessica and sunny nodded, understanding what she is saying.


"ok now Kiseop."


"he is a very bad liar and actor. He . . I think that's all. Oh can I add something good about Kiseop. I actually have some other things about his good side."


"oh of course. Go ahead."


"he is good at playing sports, which I love to play. He is a good kisser. He is very good at cooking and cleaning, which I also like to do. He is very protective. He is-" Jessica suddenly cut her off.


"wait, what did you say before that?"


"you obviously didn't let me finish-"


"-I don't care about what you were going to say, just skip back a bit."


"he is very protective?"


"no the one before that."


"he is good at cooking and cleaning?"


"no no no!! Before that way way before that."


"he is good at playing sports?"


"after that."


"he's a good kisser?"


She clapped her hands and said, "that's the one. You . . and Kiseop . . kissed?" she nodded innocently.


Sunny gasped and squealed, "OMG!! WHEN??"


"at lotto world and another at the sushi bar . . I think."


"hyoyeon! Why didn't you tell us?"


She shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know. I didn't think it was important or anything. It was just a kiss."


"just a kiss? Hyoyeon, that's your first kiss. Well second kiss since you kissed him twice."


"tell us all about it." sunny excitedly said.


"the first one was like force but the second one was a quick but passionate kiss."


"wait, the first one was by force?" sunny asked


"well we argued about something and then later we attacked each other."


"so you mean it was out of anger, not by force." she nodded.


"ok girls, I know who to choose." Jessica said.


----------------------------------------


-hyoyeon's p.o.v-


We woke up and got ready for school the next morning. Jessica's mother made breakfast for and left it on the table, since they had to go to work early. As we ate breakfast, Jessica suddenly remembered about last night conversation.


"so since I told you about who to choose are you going to ask him or what?" I thought for a second and then shrugged my shoulders at her.


"I really don't know yet, but let's just wait and see what happens first." she nodded and sunny helped jessica with the dishes while I clean the table. After we got done we headed out of the house and drove to school in jessica's car. I still wonder why I bought that car for her. I must be out of my mind to do so. I was probably excited on her birthday. Yeah that's probably it. The car suddenly stopped moving. Jessica and sunny got out first and then I followed. We walked in the school and went to our classroom. I should probably wait and see if their going to ask me out. I'm really curious of who would come first.


-end of p.o.v-


----------------------------------------


"hyung, I have something to tell you." he said as the two walked into class together.


"what is it Kiseop?"


"it's about hyoyeon." eunhyuk stopped walking and looked at Kiseop.


"what about her?"


"well I know that we stopped arguing and stuff but I really can't get this off my chest . . Today, after school I'm going to ask her out but please don't get mad at me." Kiseop ducked for cover and waited for something to happen but nothing happened.


"Kiseop. You . . Go ahead and take her." eunhyuk smiled at his brother. Kiseop got out of his hiding spot and stood up straight, looking very confused.


"do . . do you mean it, hyung?" he asked a bit scared of his hyung.


"of course I mean it. I only said that because hyoyeon and I have a very powerful friendship between us and I wouldn't want to break it. You never know what might happen if I asked her. I'm very scared of the out comes that could happen if I was in an relationship with her. So you . . Can have her." Kiseop smiled and hugged his hyung.


"thank you hyung. I love you."


"ok ok don't get all brotherly lovely with me now. You better go now or else someone might go and take her away." Kiseop nodded and ran off but eunhyuk suddenly stopped him.


"if you ever hurt her . . I'm going to hurt you. You hear me?" Kiseop gulped a fake lump in his throat and nodded. Eunhyuk smiled at his brother and let him go.


'I'm warning you Kiseop. Don't hurt my Kim-choding.' eunhyuk thought with a smile and went to class.


----------------------------------------


From: Kiseop
To: hyoyeonnie 

Meet me after school at the school's garden.

P.S: come alone



He put his phone back into his pocket and turned back around to go back to class.


----------------------------------------


From: Kiseop oppa
To: hyoyeon

Meet me after school at the school's garden.

P.S: come alone



'why does he suddenly want to meet?' hyoyeon thought as she read the text message from Kiseop. She shrugged it off and continued to do her class work.


----------------------------------------


-After School-


He waited and waited at the school garden for her. He had been there since 3 and it's now 4:30. The school closes at 5 and she didn't arrive yet. He still sat there waiting.


"hey." a voice said. He Turned around and smiled.


"you made it."


"did you wait long? because if you did, I'm sorry for being late." she sat next to him on the bench.


"no it's fine." it suddenly got quiet between them. Then Kiseop cleared his throat to break the silents.


"so . . Why did you bring me here?" she started.


"ok before I say anything let me just explain to you something." he paused for a second.


"ever since I met you in the streets I thought to myself, is this crazy lady talking me to?" he paused and chuckled. Looking back at the day they meet. Then he continued.


"when you smiled and giggled, I then thought, why didn't I meet you before? So from this day on I kept thinking, should I do something about this thing going on inside my heart? . . Every time I see you, I would smile and I thought, I should live my life with you forever. . . So I, Lee Kiseop, ask you, Kim Hyoyeon  . . . would you be my girlfriend?" he looked at her and he saw her smiling the whole time. He waited for her response. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the lips, passionately. They broke the kiss to catch some air.


"so does that mean a 'yes'?" she nodded and they kissed again. Then suddenly they heard some cheering going on behind them. They broke their kiss and looked behind them.


"finally you guys are together!!" Jessica and sunny squealed. Kiseop and hyoyeon chuckled at their friends.


"yay!! have you guys been there for a long time?" 


"yes and my feet are killing me for standing here for to long." yesung said and limped his way to the door with shindong and ryeowook following from behind. Everybody just laughed at his silliness.


"I think we should leave these two love birds alone. Let's donggie!!" Jessica said and the rest followed them out except one.


"so your a couple now. I'm proud of you guys." eunhyuk said and sat beside hyoyeon.


"thanks oppa. I hope you find someone special too." she gave him a hug.


"ok guys I'll leave you two alone." he got up and went to the door but he stopped.


"and Kiseop."


"ne hyung?"


"take care of her for me." and with that being said he left.


"don't worry hyung, I'll always take care of her." he kissed her once more and they left the building, walking hand-in-hand.


"Sarang-"


"-haeyo."

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go everybody, This is the final chapter. I know I dont like the ending that much but at least I finished. well everybody i wont be making another story for now I'm just in my thinking mode. annyeong