chapter 21

Falling for the same one

Hyoyeon, sunny, and Jessica drove to their school in jessica's new car -which she got as a present from hyoyeon on her brithday- one afternoon.


"operation hyosunsica investigation. This is Jessica Jung reporting, live from Seoul High School. Today we investigate on the four missing students in Kim Hyoyeon's -a.k.a the dancing queen of Seoul High School- heart. We will-"


"-really."


"what? I'm trying to report a crime in your heart . . Wait, does that even make sense?" she asked curiously.


"no. Sunny unnie, do you really have to record everything?" The girl with the camera looked up at the blonde girl in front of her.  


"of course my Kim-choding. I'm actually getting paid by Jessica for recording this. You know how your unnie always wanted to be a reporter." sunny nudged hyoyeon with her elbow. The petite blonde girl just rolled her eyes at her.
They turned their attention to the brown haired girl in the front seat, as she looked at herself in the mirror.


"is it really necessary to fix yourself? We're just going to question the students." hyoyeon said annoyed by her unnie.


"relax my dongsaeng. I always wanted to do this. Now stop ruining the moment. Sunny. Let's go. Hyoyeon, if something-"


"-happens just call you. Yes I know. Now go." she continued her sentence. Jessica and sunny went out of the car and went in the school. Hyoyeon locked the doors and fell asleep in the back seat.


----------------------------------------


"noona what's going on? Why are you acting so weird?" the boy said as he and his friends were stopped by his noona.


"Kai, I ask and you answer. Now answer." Jessica said with a fake microphone in her hand, holding it up to his lips.


"noona I'm serious. That is all I know. You know, your scary when it comes to reporting something."


"I'll give you 5 seconds for you and your little friends to run. 1 . . 2-" Kai and he's friends ran off far away from Jessica. Jessica turned to sunny and said . . .


"delete that. We don't want that in there." sunny nodded and they moved on to somebody else.


----------------------------------------


She tossed and turned but she wasn't comfortable. She sat up annoyed by the new car.


"why did I buy this for her? It's not comfortable." she opened the door and got out. She took the keys and locked the door. She went to the field to take a walk along the track. She looked out at the field and saw the soccer team practicing. She took a seat on the bench and watched from afar.


"agioo . . I'm so bored. I wonder where Jessica and sunny went?" she said to herself. She suddenly thought of looking for them, which she did.


----------------------------------------


"hey Jessica, where's hyoyeon?" they asked at the same time.


"outside wae?" she curiously asked the four boys in front of her.


"oh just wondering." they said in unison which scared Jessica and sunny a bit. They were about to go when suddenly Jessica stopped them.


"wait!! Are you guys by any chance in love with her?" she asked as sunny zoomed in on them.


"umm . . . umm . ." they quickly panic as they try to make an excuse but Jessica already noticed.


"well well well it looks like we have our missing guys." she said to sunny.


"if you want to see hyoyeon then follow us." the boys followed them to the parking lot and went by the car but they didn't see hyoyeon.


"where did she go?"


"she was suppose to stay in the car but it looks like she went out."


"well let's waste no time, let's find her." they went as a group to search for her. They saw a blonde girl in the cafeteria when they arrived there. The girl turned her head to them and smiled. They group went over there and sat down with her.


"I told you to stay in the car, what happened?"


"I couldn't sleep so I walked around for a bit and I also looked for you guys." she said.


"we found the four missing guys in your heart, hyoyeon." she looked at the boys and she didn't know what to say.


"Eli, AJ, Dongho, and Hoon?"


"so since we found them, what do we do now?" sunny asked.


"hyoyeon it's your turn." Jessica waited for hyoyeon to say something but hyoyeon was to stunned. It has been 20 minutes of silents between them. Then hyoyeon finally had the guts to say something.


"Is it true that you guys like me?" she asked. They nodded. She took a deep breathe.


"noona it's ok if you can't choose one of us. We'll understand." dongho said being the brave maknae he is.


"I'm sorry guys but I can't choose, I only see you guys as friends and nothing else. I'm sorry." she felt sad for rejecting them.


They smiled at her and hugged her one by one. "it's ok hyoyeon, I think being friends is the best thing to do and we-the boys- don't want to ruin our brother hood that we have with each other but if you change your mind, pick me." Eli said and winked at her. The rest of the boys just hit Eli on his head.


"I'm just kidding guys." the three walked away leaving Eli and the girls.


"guys!! It was a joke. I'm sorry!! *sigh* well ladies I'll see you tomorrow." he ran out of the cafeteria to catch up with the others.


"that wasn't so hard, was it." sunny said and patted hyoyeon's back.


"tsk, try having six guys fall in love with you and telling them that it couldn't work out." hyoyeon said to sunny.


"now that you said that, it does sound hard."


"well at least you have four down-"


"- and two more to go." sunny continued Jessica's sentence.


"that's even harder. What am I going to do? Their both important people in my life and I can't decide." she said and was on the verge to cry but she held it back.


"it's ok hyoyeon we'll get through this together. Let's have a sleepover at my house and discus about it." Jessica said and the three went to the car and drove to jessica's house.