Special Chapter: Kai and Yoona

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

Author’s Note

I'm so happy that I have many readers that are MyungYeon Shipper!!!

Ayiiiiiiiieeeeeee!

Let's celebrate!!! HAHA XD

 

 

 

 

 

 

C H R I S T M A S          D A Y

 

"Oh... what happen with your face?" Yuri asked Yoona as she saw her sadly sitting on her bed.

Yoona slowly faced Yuri and pouted.

"Yah, what happened to you? What are you like that?" -Yuri

Yoona lowered her head, "Kai.."

"What about Kai? Aren't you guys going out to celebrate this special day together?" -Yuri

"Yeah.. that suppose to be but he didn't mention anything for his plan today." -Yoona

"Maybe he was going to surprise you." -Yuri

Yoona shook her head, "I don't think so.."

Yuri sighed, "Don't be like that. It's a Christmas day. You should be happy."

"Yeah. I want this day to be memorable but I guess it wouldn't happen anymore. Umm.. Yuri?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I join you and Kris today?"

Yuri's  eyes widen, "MWO?! Andwae!"

Yoona pouted, "Aish! I thought you're my friend."

"Yes, I'm your friend but I need to spend time with Kris alone today. You know..." then Yuri giggled.

"Aish! You're making me envious. Will you just go now? You're annoying me!" -Yoona

Yuri chuckled, "Araseo. Enjoy your Christmas alone, my friend." then she run out of their room and leave the dorm to meet Kris.

Yoona let out a long sigh. "Aish! I hate you! I HATE YOU KAI!!" she screamed as she buried her face on her pillow.

She raised her head and frowned, "If he don't want to spend this Christmas with me, I don't care. I'll just enjoy this day alone."

Yoona jumped out from her bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After, she dressed up nicely. She wore a pink dress with a pink shoes also along with a pink hair clip. She applied light make-up on her face before she completely leave the dorm.

She went to the park near the school. She spent her whole 7 hours exploring the park. She's not satisfy because the park was silent. There's no other people there. She's already tired but she kept on walking just to forget that she's alone this Christmas.

Until her own body went tired. She decided to sit in one of the bench at the park.

She let out a silent sigh, "I hate this day.." she mumbled to herself.

"Do you mind if I join you with this seat?" a voice suddenly said.

Yoona looked up only to see Kai leaning at her with a playful smile on his face. She was about to smile but she quickly stopped herself as she remembered that she hates this guy.

Yoona glared at him then stood up. "Use it by yourself." she answered his question.

She then walked away without turning back. She kept on walking and walking, *He's not going to chase after me? Sheez! I really hate him.*

Still, she continued to walks away but suddenly stopped as all the lights on the park went off. At the time, she realized that it's already dark, it was already late. A sudden spotlight went to her and another spotlight on the right side. She saw Xiumin on that spotlight while smiling at her.

Just then, she heard a song being played. Xiumin started dancing through the song. Yoona stared at him and anticipate at how Xiumin is good at dancing.

The music suddenly stopped.

Another spotlight appeared on the left side. This time, it was Lay. He's also dancing as the music played again.

Just like Xiumin, he stopped as the music stopped.

Another spotlight appeared at the center, in front of Yoona. That time, she found herself smiling at the sight. Kai is now the one who's dancing for her.

Kai smiled at her as he step by step made his way towards his girl, still dancing.

And now, Kai is in front of her. "Merry Christmas, Miss beautiful." he greeted softly.

A tear fell from Yoona's eye all of a sudden.

"I hate you.." she said lowly.

Kai chuckled, "I love you too." then pulled her into a warm hug.

Yoona tried to push him, "Don't hug me! Go away! I hate you!"

Instead of releasing her, Kai hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry, okay. I just wanted to surprise you. Are you hungry?" he asked.

"I'm not. Just let me go." -Yoona

"No, i won't. I won't let you go, never. You're mine... only." -Kai

"Just let me go." Xiumin imitated Yoona.

"No, I won't let you go. You're mine only." Lay imitated  Kai.

Both Yoona and Kai turned to their way. They saw Xiumin and Lay hugging while laughing.

"Yah! Don't iterrupt our moment. Tss!" -kai

Yoona just laughed at the boys.

Kai faced her, "You're now smiling. That's good."

Yoona rolled her eyes, "Whatever! I still hate you. I don't like your surprise though.."

"Eh?! But my surprise doesn't ends yet." -Kai

Yoona stared at him blankly, totally clueless.

Kai smiled at her and took her hand. He then faced Xiumin and Lay, "Boys, show it now."

They smiled and nodded, "As you said Master Kai." then they laughed as they stepped backward. Another spotlight appeared but to Yoona's surprise, she saw a table with candle lights on it. There are two seats good for two persons.

"Can I have a dinner date with the beautiful girl in front of me?" -Kai

Again, Yoona burst into tears.

Kai gently wiped her tears, "Don't cry. You should be happy at this occassion. So, can I have this dinner date with my girl?" -Kai

Finally, Yoona smiled and nodded. "I'm more willing, Kai."

With that, both of them made their way towards the set-up table. They sweetly ate together. They enjoyed their dinner together with love.

After the dinner, Kai stood up and offered his hand for Yoona. "May I have a dance with you?"

"Eh?! But there's no smusic."

Kai looked over Lay and Xiumin. They just nodded and played the music.

"Now, can I have this dance?" -kai

Yoona smiled and nodded. She placed her hand on Kai's hand then the both of them dance side by side.

"Gomawo, Kai. You have no idea how happy I am because of your surprises."

Kai smiled, "All for you, my girl."

"Merry Christmas." -Yoona

Kai lean closer to her as he gave her a long sweet-passionate kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note #2

No negative comments about this couple please...