Myungsoo’s Introduction

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

After the scene that happened earlier at the corridor, both you and Myungsoo headed to your first class. Myungsoo decided to sit on the empty seat in front of you since the teacher haven’t arrive yet to assign him for a seat.

Myungsoo faced you while sitting in the front seat of your seat. He was staring at you.

You lowered your head, “Yah, quit staring. You’re not sitting properly.” you snapped. Even you were lowering your head, you could still see that he was smiling at you. It made you feel uneasy.

“Do you already eat breakfast?” he asked, totally ignoring what had you said. You were about to answer him but your stomach already answered it for you by making a sound.

You heard him chuckled. You bit your bottom lip, *How embarrassing..*

Just then, you saw him placed a sandwich on your desk. You looked up at him in surprise. He smiled, “I know you can’t eat because of my sudden appearance so I brought you a sandwich. Go and eat it before the class starts.”

“Myungsoo..”

He chuckled, “Don’t worry, I’m not going to ask for a payment. That’s free.” he said.

You stared at the sandwich for a moment. “Your stomach won’t satisfy if you only going to stare at the sandwich.” he said.

You chuckled, “Gomawo.” you said as you slowly get the sandwich and started eating it. Still, Myungsoo didn’t take off his eyes from you.

“Will you quit staring? I can’t eat properly..” you snapped. “It’s all your fault.” he said with a pout.

“Eh?!”

“Because of your beautiful face, I can’t take off my eyes from you. Tsk!”

You blushed.

“You’re more beautiful when you’re blushing.” he commented. You lowered your head, “Stop teasing me..”

He chuckled, “You’re still the Sooyoung I know. You are easily blushing by my words..”

You rolled your eyes then stared at him, “And you’re still the Myungsoo I know. You never failed to make me smile.” you said.

The moment you finished your sentence, you met eyes with Myungsoo. You stared at each other for a moment until someone called you.

“Soyoung-ah!”

You broke the staring contest and looked at the door. Yoona was now walking towards her seat which is next to yours.

“I brought you a sand—” her words was cut off as she saw the sandwich that Myungsoo gave to you. “Where did you get that sandwich?” she asked.

“Eh?” you looked down and realized that you were holding a sandwich, “Oh this? Myungsoo gave this to me.” you said and glanced at Myungsoo. He was still staring at you.

Yoona looked at Myungsoo, “Yah, quit staring. It seems like you’re melting her by your stare.”

Finally, Myungsoo broke his stare. He looked at Yoona, “Oh Yoona! Long time no see..” he said.

Yoona rolled her eyes, “Psh! You’ve only noticed me just now?” Myungsoo chuckled, “What can I do?” he then turned to you, “Your friend’s beauty hynotizing me..” he smiled at you.

Again, you blushed.

Yoona looked at you. She rolled her eyes, “Whayever!”

Just then, the teacher finally arrived. She gave Myungsoo a signal to step in front. Myungsoo politely obeyed the teacher as he walked in front.

“Mr. Kim, please introduce yourself.” Myungsoo nodded and faced the class. “Annyeong haseyo! Kim Myungsoo-imnida. I became a student here teo years ago and now came back to make Ms. Han Sooyoung fall in love with me again.” then he winked at you. “That’s all thank you..” then he bowed.

The classroom became loud because of the squealed after they heard Myungsoo’s confession.

*Aigoo! Why did he say that? He shouldn’t be..* you thought a you lowered your heard.

You felt Yoona elbowed you, “Don’t fall for that.” she whispered. “Don’t worry, I won’t.” you whispered back with a smile.

“Okay Mr. Kim, please take your seat in front of the girl named Han Sooyoung.” you heard teacher annoiced with a giggle.

You rolled eyes, *Even my teacher supported him.. This is insane..*

With that, Myungsoo walked towards his seat as he smiles at you. You just stared him.

As Myungsoo sat in front of you, you heard him spoke. “Stop blushing because of me..” he said in a low tone with a light chuckle.

You then touch your both cheeks, *Aigoo! Am I  really blushing? Omo! Embarrassing..*

You heard him chuckled again, “I was just kidding but now I’m sure that you’re going to blush after I said this, You’re beautiful than anyone else..”

He’s right! Your face turned red after you heard him said that. *Aigoo! Yoona, I know I said that I won’t fall for that but why do I feel I am?*

The first class ended silently. You say ‘goodbye’ to Yoona before heading to your next class with Myungsoo. From now on, you need to use to this. Use to be with Myungsoo all the time since you’re in the same class as him until the end of class hours.

For the 2nd class, it also goes the same as yoir first class except for the presence of Yoona.

The time goes by immediately. Now, it’s time the 3rd class. As both you and Myungsoo are heading to your 3rd class he suddenly held your hand.

You gasped in surprise as you looked at him. He wasn’t looking at you. He was focusing on the way with a smile on his face. You broke your stare at him and focus on the way too.

You were about to remove your hand from him but you suddenly saw Luhan and Qri. Qri was linking her arms to his. It made you stopped that also made Myungsoo. Luhan and Qri did the same.

The 4 of you are now facing each other and did some staring contest...