Making you smile

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

It was already sunrise. Your eyes slowly open as the sun rays hit your face through the window. It took you some seconds before you fully open your eyes.

Slowly, you sat up and jumped off from your bed. You took a bath and wear your uniform before you exited your room.

Your friends was already there. They’re silently eating at the dining area. You decided to approach them.

“Good morning girls!” you brightly greeted them.

They didn’t responded instead they gave you a look. Their expression was hardly to explain. It was unreadable for you.

“Yah, what’s with you all? Stop looking at me like time. It seems like you guys wanted to kill me with those stares.” you joked.

Still, they continued staring at you like what they’re doing the time you approach them. “Yah, what’s the matter? Did something happen?” you asked.

“What do you think?” Yuri questioned back. “Okay, I give up. Just spill it. I definitely don’t have an idea.” you said as you sat next to Seohyun.

“Don’t lie to us. Why didn’t you tell us?” Yoona asked. “Tell you what? I don’t understand.” you replied as you faced Seohyun with a confused expression on your face.

“Why didn’t you tell us that Mungsoo came back? Are you with him again? I he your boyfriend again?” Seohyun asked.

You froze. *They knew? How?* “Wait, how did you guys know about Myungsoo’s comeback?” you asked.

“He’s here.” Yuri replied shortly. Your eyes widen, “Mwo? He’s here? Eodiseo?” you looked around but no sight of Myungsoo can be seen around the dorm.

“Behind the main door.” Yoona replied. “You mean.. in front of the dorm?” you asked. She nodded.

You quickly stood up and were about to approach the door but you heard Yuri spoken. “You can’t open the door until you answer our questions.”

“Questions?”

“Is he your boyfriend again? Are you hiding your relationship with him from us? Why did you accept him again?” she continuously asked.

“No, no and a no. That’s my answer. Can I go now?” you asked. “No.”

“What?! I’ve already answers those questions.” you snapped. “Why are you in a hurry? After what he did to you, you still love him huh? Then what about your feeling with Luhan?”

You were stunned by her question. You actually don’t have an answer by that question but you still gave her a reply.

“I didn’t say I’m chosing Myungsoo over Luhan though I know Luhan doesn’t have feelings for me. I’m not going to accept Myungsoo’s feelings for me that fast either. I just wanted to see how can he prove his love to me. I didn’t gave him a chance yet though he wanted to start today. I know you guys are only concern to me but please.. I need your supports for this. Just let me see what he can do.” you said.

“Is your decision final now?” Yoona asked. You nodded.

“I guess we don’t have a choice now girls. I think she’s already finalize this. All we can do is support her.” Yoona said.

You smiled at her.

“I’ll go with that idea then.” Seohyun said. You smiled at her too. Yuri sghed, “Do I have a choice?” she asked.

You smiled even wider, “Gomawo.” you said and hugge them one by one.

“Psh! Just go. Myungsoo is waiting for you. Go to him before someone caught him outside. You know that boys aren’t allowed to be here, right?” Yuri stated.

You nodded, “Thank you again.” you grabbed your bag then you run towards the door and quickly open it. There he was, back facing you.

“Myungsoo..” you called. Slowly, he faced you. He was holding a boquet of flowers. A smiled automatically formed on his face as he saw you.

“Sooyoung-ah!” he called as he run towards you. He was about to give you a hug but you step backwards and looked away.

Myungsoo stopped on what’s going to do. He already got it. Still, he tried to smile and instead of giving you a hug, he handed you the flowers. “White roses for you. Aren’t white roses your favorite flower?” he said.

You stared at it for a moment. *He still remembered..* you couldn’t help but smiled.

“You looks better when you’re smiling.” he suddenly said. Your smile faded as you cleared your throat. “Where did you get that?” you asked, looking away.

“I ordered it for you. I know these flowers will make you smile than seeing me, right?”

The moment he said that, you could feel that he was hurt. You stared at the roses in front of you then slowly took it.

You looked up at him. You saw him smiled. *He’s still the Myungsoo I know. he knows the things that will make me happy. For some reason, I miss this..*

“I already accept this. Aren’t you leaving now?” you asked in normal tone. He shook his head, “Ani. I’m actually here to fetch you. I want to go to the class with you.”

You raised an eyebrow, “Are you saying that we’re in the same class?” you asked. “All your classes are the same with me.” he replied with a smile.

“MWO?! You did that in purpose, don’t you?” He only smiled.

That smile already answered your questioned. You let out a sigh. “You’re still the Myungsoo I know. You’ll go wherever I go.” you whispered but loud enough for him to hear it.

He chuckled, “It’s because my heart is with you. If a person doesn’t have a heart, it means he will die. Since you already stole my heart and I don’t think I can still get it back, I don’t have a choice but to follow where my heart located which is you.”

*Those words was like a funny words to others but I found it sweet.. I don’t want to feel this but my heart voluntarily feels it..* you thought.

You rolled your eyes on him, “Whatever! Let’s just go!” you said and started to walk. Myungsoo smiled and followed you.

While the both of you are walking, you suddenly noticed the students looking at the both of you. *Aigoo! Why are they looking at us?*

“Woah! So sweet.” “Look, he even give her a boquet of flowers. How sweet.” “And the boy is so cute. Isn’t he’s Kim Myungsoo? The Guitar Prince two years ago?” “Yeah but wait, look at the girl. She’s Han Sooyoung, right? She was he’s ex-girlfriend.” “Omo! Don’t tell me, they got back together?” “Well, they actually look good together.”

You bit your bottom lip and just lowered your head as you continued walking. But Myungsoo noticed your worried expression. He grabbed your wrist that made you stopped. You looked up at him, confused.

He smiled at you before facing the students around. “Listen, everyone! I and Sooyoung weren’t together anymore. But..” he faced you, “I’ll do everything just to make her fall in love with me again.” then he smiled at you again.

A sudden smile formed on your face unknowingly. Until now, he never fails to make you smile.

The atmosphere filled with ‘Ayyyiiiieeeee’ coming from the students around.

Little did you know, Luhan was watching the scene from afar. He was narrowing his eyes to the both of you as he grip his fist tightly.

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

I posted a new story in wattpad. Why in wattpad? Because it will be written in tagalog/taglish language and all languages are free there so yeah! The story was entitled We’re Secretly Dating! featuring EXO-M Kris. To all my filipino readers, check it out now! Baka lang matripan niyo yung story. Hehe. Pakibasa na lang yung prologue at baka magkainterest kayong sundan ang bawat updates ko. Visit niyo na lang. Salamat! :D