Weird Luhan

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

---

“How did you know that I’m allergic to seafoods?” Luhan suddenly asked. You made a pause then turned to face him. You open your mouth to give him a reply but nothing came out.

“I told her.” a sudden voice snapped the conversation. Both you and Luhan turned to direction of the voice and saw Yuri walking towards the both of you.

Luhan raised an eyebrow, “You are?” Yuri frowned, “Don’t you remember me? I’m one of Sooyoung’s friend.” she replied with rolling eyes.

“Yuri..” you whispered. Luhan give Yuri a look, “Wait! How did you know about me being allergic to seafoods, by the way?” he asked with his arms cross to his chest.

“Hmmm.. Let’s just say I knew a lot about EXO?” she replied with a questioning tone. Luhan raised an eyebrow, “What are you? A stalker?” he snapped.

“Ani, I’m not! I’m a fan, okay..” Yuri snapped. Luhan turned to you with a frown. “Uh-oh.. She’s not lying! She is really a fan.” you snapped.

Still not believing, Luhan raised an eyebrow to you. “Aigoo! It’s already dark now. You should go back now. Thanks for walking me here.” you turned to Yuri, “Kaja!” with that said, you quickly dragged Yuri along with you. Leaving Luhan, dumbfounded.

Luhan watched your back in annoyance. He doesn’t like the others know about his weakness about seafoods but you already did.

Right at this moment, a thought suddenly came up to Luhan’s mind. *I’m being suspicious about her.. First, she offered me a help to fall in love and this time, she also knows my weakness. Now, I’m curious why she wanted to help me..*

With a shook of head, Luhan walked back to their dorm. Absentminded, Luhan accidentally entered the EXO-K’s dorm.

“Uh-oh.. Luhan hyung, what are you doing here?” Sehun suddenly asked as he saw Luhan. The other members stared at him in confusion.

*Huh?* Luhan slowly gaze at them, “What are you guys doing here?” he asked. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, “It’s our dorm. Of course, we’ll be here.” he snapped. Luhan looked around.

“EXO-M’s dorm was on the next door, Luhan.” Suho spoke. “Uh-oh.. Mian.” with that said, Luhan left.

EXO-K stared at the closed door in surprise. “Did you guys hear that?” Chanyeol gaped. “Yeah. He just said sorry.. That’s the first time he apologized.” Kai added.

“He’s really weird today..” D.O. said. “Maybe because of what happen earlier.” Suho said. “Maybe..”

Still absentminded, Luhan entered the right dorm. EXO-M watched him entering their dorm as they were sitting on the couch. Luhan didn’t even budge to look at them and just continued walking.

Before Luhan could completely enter his and Kris’ room, Lay called him. “Luhan!” It made him startled a bit as he slowly turned to his co-members’ direction.

EXO-M crossed their arms across their chests and narrowed their eyes to Luhan. “Now, explain what’s really going on.” Kris said.

“I already told you guys everything. Now, let me take a rest.” with that statement, Luhan darted inside his room and shut the door closed.

EXO-M glanced at each other with a frown. “He’s acting weird nowadays..” Chen stated. “You just realize it now?” Xiumin snapped with rolling eyes. Chen pouted.

“Let’s just talk about this tomorrow. We need to take a rest too.” Kris said. Tao nodded, “Yeah.. We still need to attend school too.” he added.

With that, EXO-M headed to their respective rooms.

---

“MWO?!” that was the reaction of your 3 friends after you told them everything that happened. You pressed one finger on your lips, “Sshhh! Don’t be too loud. The other girls on the dorm next to us must be sleeping now.” you whispered.

“But wait! EXO caught both you and Luhan?” Seohyun whispered. You nodded, “Yeah!” “What’s their reaction then?” Yoona asked. “Of course, they’re all shocked. Luckily, Luhan already make an excuse but I don’t like that idea though..” you replied.

“Excuse? What kind of excuse is it?” Yuri asked. “He told them that I’m his bestfriend.” you said.

“Bestfriend?” they gasped in unison. “Sshhhhh! Lower your voice guys..” you snapped. “But.. Did they believe that?” Yuri asked.

“At first, they didn’t. But when I told them that I know about Luhan being allergic to seafoods, they all surprised by it that made them believed it.” you said.

“Ohh.. So this is why Luhan asking you about this earlier?” Yuri asked. You simply nodded. “Wait! What are you doing outside, by the way?” you asked.

“Uh-oh.. We’re just wondering why you still not back so I decided to check up on you but then I saw you and Luhan together as I accidentally heard your conversation with him..” she explained.

You nodded in understanding. “About that, what take you so long to come back here, by the way?” Seohyun snapped. You paused before replying, “Because EXO invited me to watch their practice. It’s hard to say ‘no’ to them so I agreed.”

You could see the surprise expression on your 3 friends faces. “Really? Woah! You’re so lucky! I’ve been wanting to watch them practicing but then you did and they also offered it. Aigoo! I’m envious of you..” Yuri stated.

You rolled your eyes, “Don’t be like that. I bet this bestfriend thingy will lead my life in danger.” you said.

Yoona nodded, “Yeah. You must to be careful from now on. You’ll be safe for now since no one knew about this except for the 3 of us and EXO. All you need to do is wish that no one will find out about this.” she said.

You let out a sigh, “I know. How I wish I won’t meet EXO anymore or I’ll be dead in no time.” you said. They nodded in agreement.

---

Another day came again. For the daily routine, both you and Luhan prepared yourselves for school separatedly.

“Come on, Sooyoung-ah!” Seohyun called. “Coming!” you replied as you run to your friends.

As the 3 of you were walking towards the corridor, a familiar group of boys popped on your sight. They were walking to the opposite direction. Anytime, you will passed by them. It was the famous group of boys at your school, EXO.

The bad thing is, there are lot of students around. Just a little interaction between you and EXO will probably get their attentions.

Everything started to move in slow motion. You suddenly stopped as your friends also did. They glance at you and followed your gaze. Then they noticed that EXO is coming nearer and nearer.

“You guys go ahead first. I need to hide before something unexpected will happened here.” you told them and spun around.

As you was about to escape, Sehun’s voice echoed through the corridor as he shouted your name. “Sooyoung noona!”

Right on your spot, you froze.

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

Maybe another update later (?)