Bestfriend

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

Author’s Note

Bold font - speaking in mandarin

Italic font - speaking in english

   

   

   

   

   

---

“Mind explaining what this girl is doing here with you?” Kris question echoed inside the classroom that made both you and Luhan gasped in disbelief.

“Omo! You have a girl with you here?” Suho gasped. “Hyung, who’s she?” Sehun asked.

You slowly stood up as you looked at Luhan with worried eyes. Then Luhan cleared his throat, “Hmm.. She’s my bestfriend.” he blurted out.

You stared at Luhan with wide eyes upon hearing his reply and so did EXO. “Bestfriend?!” they gasped. “I thought I’m your bestfriend?” Sehun snapped and pouted.

You study Sehun for a moment, *He’s really close to Luhan eh? But he’s lovely compare to this monster-jerk!*

“Uh-oh.. She’s my girl bestfriend and you’re my boy bestfriend.” Luhan explained. Sehun’s mouth formed a small ‘o’ as he nodded his head along.

Still not convinced, Kris turned at you. “Oh really? Girl bestfriend?” he asked, sarcastically. You bit your bottom lip upon seeing Kris’ stare.

Kris started to walk closer to you as the scent of his perfume coming nearer and nearer to your nose. At that time, your face started to become pale. You glance at Luhan weakly.

Luhan already got your hint as he immediately rushed to you. He blocked Kris way as he stepped in front of you so you’re now behind him. Kris raised an eyebrow. “She hates perfume. She will going to faint anytime if you keep coming closer to her.” Luhan snapped.

Kris taken a back but then smirked, “Now, I understand why you didn’t wears perfume recently..” he muttered. EXO also thought about that. Now, they understand the reason why.

“Now that you guys know the thruth why I keep being late on our practice, can you leave us alone now?” Luhan suddenly spit out. Kris crossed his arms across his chest, “Sorry but I’m still not convince.” he stated.

Your eyes widen in horror, *Aigoo! This guy is really smart!* you thought. Luhan frowned, “What?” he asked in annoyance.

“How come you have a girl bestfriend? Everyone thought you don’t want any girl near to you except your mom.” Kris snapped. Luhan made a pause but then replied, “Yes I do but Sooyoung isn’t one to them. Like omma, she’s the other girl I want to be near me..” he stated.

Your heart skipped a bit upon hearing his statement. You was very surprised by Luhan’s sudden statement. For some reason, you felt happy by his words.

“Woah!” you could hear the others gasped in amusement. Even Kris did amused. “But I’m still not convince though..” he snapped.

You frowned, *He’s really observant..* Luhan frowned also, “What again?” he asked, pissed.

Kris chuckled, “Atleast give us a proof like what did she hate the most.” he said. “You already witnessed it. She hates perfume so much that she can’t breath if it get near to her.” Luhan replied. Kris turned to you, “How about you Miss? Did ypu know what Luhan hate the most?” he asked. “Umm.. Girls?” you said.

EXO burst into laughter upon hearing your reply, earning a glare from Luhan. You made a face, “I was just saying the truth.” you mumbled.

“Except for that?” Kris spoke. “Eh?!” you gasped. Kris shrugged, “Everyone knows about that so give us another proof.”

You gulped, *Aigoo! When will this guy going to stop of his questions?* you made a pause before answering, “He’s allergic to seafoods.” you blurted out.

EXO stared at you in surprise and so did Luhan. Only EXO and Luhan’s relative knew about this because he wanted to keep it a secret. Luhan was very shocked that you knew about this.

“Hyung, are you still not convinced?” Tao snapped. Kris cleared his throat, “Fine. I’m convinced!” he finally said. You sighed in relief.

Luhan still, his gaze didn’t leave you. You started to feel uneasy behind him so you stepped away a little bit from him.

“Okay! But atleast intoduce your girl bestfriend to us.” Kris said as the others nodded in agreement. Luhan finally broke his gaze from you and faced his friends.

“U-oh.. Yeah! She’s Han Sooyoung. One of the scholars here at school. My bestfriend.” Luhan intoduced you.

“She’s scholar? Wow! You must be smart.” Lay stated as he walked towards you and so did the others. “Wait! Did your parents know about her?” Chen suddenly asked. You gulped and looked at Luhan. Luhan shrugged, “Ani and I don’t want them to know.”

“Mwo? But you should!” Xiumin snapped. Luhan shrugged once again, “I already said I don’t want to.” he snapped.

“How about her?” Xiumin nodded on your way, “Did you even think if she wanted to?” he snapped. You immediately waved your hand with a shook of head, “Ani. It’s okay. I don’t want anyone to know our relationship as bestfriends that’s why we’re hiding it to everyone including you guys.” you snapped.

EXO gaze at you. You elbowed Luhan, “Right hmm?” you faked a smile. “Uh-oh.. Yeah!” Luhan nodded.

Xiumin frowned, “If you say so but soon everyone will know about this so you should reveal it to everyone now.” he snapped.

“I will.. soon..” Luhan said. You looked at him, worried but he ignored you. “Don’t you guys going to introduce yourselves to her?” he snapped.

“Uh-oh.. Yeah.. I’ll start first. Annyeong haseyo! Baekhyun-imnida.. Nice to meet you.” he said with a waves of hand. You lightly bowed, “Same here..”

“Annyeong! Chanyeol-imnida!” he intoduced with a wide smile on his face. You couldn’t help but smiled back.

Ni hao! Lay-imnida..” he said with a smile that made his dimple appeared on his right cheek. *Cute dimple you got there!* you smiled back and nodded.

Ni hao! Tao-imnida.” he intoduced with a warm smile. *Woah! He’s really not scary. He’s kind actually.. The way he speak..* you thought as you smiled back at him.

“Annyeong haseyo! Suho-imnida.” a boy said as he flushed you his angelic smile. *Is he an angel?* you thought then smiled.

Ni hao! Chen-imnida..” he said as he waved. “Ni hao! Xiumin-imnida!” a chubby face introduced with full of energy. You chuckled, “Ni hao!

Kai waved, “Kai-imnida!” he said with seductive tone. You gulped, *Aigoo! This boy is something..* you thought.

“Annyeong noona! Sehun-imnida. Can I call you noona?” he asked. You stared at him seriously, “But you already did.” you snapped. “Uh-oh..” Sehun rubbed the back of his neck. You chuckled, “No worries, you can freely call me noona.” you spit out. Sehun’s eyes rounded as he beamed in happiness.

Luhan stared at his dongsaeng’s reaction but then shook his head.

“Annyeong haseyo! Kyungsoo-imnida but you can call me D.O. I more prefer to be called by that name than my real name.” he said. You nodded, “Okay, D.O..” you smiled.

And last but not the least, Kris inyroduced himself. “Wazzup! My name is Wu Fan but call me Kris. It’s nice meeting you.” You smiled, “Yeah! Same here, nice to meet you.” you replied.

The others including Luhan stared at the both of you in puzzlement, completely doesn’t understand the conversation. “We’re just intoducing ourselves to each other.” Kris stated. EXO nodded in understanding.

“Hyung, why don’t we invite her to watch our practice today?” Sehun suggested as the others nodded in agreement.

Before Luhan could protest, Sehun already dragged you towards their practice room downstairs as the others followed. Luhan sighed, annoyed. Kris spoke, “There’s a part of me that keeps saying to not believe the two of you, you know..” with that said, he followed the others.

Luhan left there, dumbfounded. He watched Kris walked away, *What’s that suppose to be mean? Does he mean he’s still not convinced? Aish! That’s why I hate him. He’s so observant and smart!* he run his hand to his hair in frustration but then followed.

---

EXO started practicing separatedly as you make yourself comfortable on your seat and watched them with rounded eyes.

 

 

*Woah! They were only practicing right? But so cool! I can’t believe I just saw them dance today..* you thought. This is the very first time seeing them dancing. You can’t help it but watched them like they were idol group. Honestly, they really look like one of them.

You glance at Luhan. At this point, he looks like a different person. You could see that he was enjoying what he was doing right now. A smile formed on your face upon seeing the other side of him.

After an hour, the practice ended. You clapped at them, still amused. “How was it?” Kai asked. “Daebak!” you beamed. EXO except Luhan smiled at you, thankful.

“It’s getting late now. I should go now.” you suddenly said as noticed the time. They nodded in understanding. “Okay, Luhan go and walked her to their dorm.” Kris ordered.

Luhan stared at his leader in shock, “Mwo?! Why me?” he gasped as your eyes widen upin hearing Kris’ words.

Kris raised an eyebrow to Luhan, “Wae? She’s your bestfriend so you’re the one should walk her there.” he snapped. You waved your hand, “Ani, it’s okay. I can—” your words suddenly cut off halfway because of Luhan.

“Okay. I’ll walk her on the way to their dorm.” he said. “Eh?!” you gasped. “Kaja!” Luhan said as he walk passed by you. You made a face then waved goodbye to the others before following Luhan.

---

Silence filled the atmosphere on the way to the dorm. “You know..” you started, breaking the silence.

“You shouldn’t agree to walk with me. I can walk by myself.” you continued. “It’s okay I have something to ask you anyways..” he said.

You frowned, “What is it?” you asked, eyes still focusing on your way. There was a long pause before Luhan spit out his question,

   

   

   

   

“How did you know that I’m allergic to seafoods?”