Forgetting HIM

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

---

Again, you went to the abandon room that you and Myungsoo usually staying at when the two of you wanted to spend more time alone together.

You were sitting on a chair as Myungsoo’s guitar resting on your lap. Your tears didn’t stop on falling from your eyes as you hugged the guitar.

*It’s been already two years since you leave me here alone without saying a word. Whenever I wanted to erase you in my mind, our memories together kept crossing on my mind. Until now, I can’t believe that you’re no longer with me anymore. I love you Kim Myungsoo, I really do but how about you? Are you still thinking about me?* you sobbed and buried your face on the top of the guitar.

Little did you know, Luhan was watching you from the door. *Aish! What am I doing here?* that was a question on his mind but even his own body made his way towards the place where you are.

You continued sobbing, “Myungsoo oppa, I really miss you..” you softly whispered between your sobs.

Luhan was still there, watching you in worry. He pulled out your wallet from his pocket to take a look at the photo of Myungsoo again. *I don’t know what exactly happen between you and Sooyoung but I can feel that you hurt her so much..*

Luhan glance at your way. You were continued crying on your spot, hugging the guitar. Luhan stayed still. He wanted to leave but there’s a part of him that saying not to do so.

Minutes later, Luhan didn’t hear your cries anymore. Still, your head was resting on the guitar while you were hugging it. Luhan carefully entered the room to check up on you.

There you are, already sleeping. Luhan studied your face for a moment when a tear suddenly fall from your closed eyes. Luhan softened and gently wiped it away.

*I don’t know if I’ll be doing this right.* with that, Luhan took your arm then carefully put you on his back. He lifted you up and started giving you a piggy back ride on the way to your dorm.

“Myungsoo oppa, don’t ever leave me again please..” he heard you whispered before you hug his shoulder and rested your head on it.

Luhan glance at your face, “I’m not your Myungsoo oppa but I’m always here when you need me..” he softly whispered, not knowing what his words really meant.

It’s already 7pm but Luhan could still see some students around. All of them were staring at the two of you. Luhan only ignored it as he kept on walking.

Soon, both you and Luhan reached the dorm. He carefully knocked on the door as it open just after some seconds. “Omo! What happen to her?” Yoona, the one who approach the door asked. Then Seohyun and Yuri also showed up.

Luhan glance at you then turned back to face your friends, “Where’s her room?” he asked. “But you’re a boy and you’re not allowed to enter our dorm.” Yuri snapped.

“It doesn’t matter. Your friend need to take a rest now.” he snapped. “Oh! He’s right! This way..” Seohyun then led Luhan to your and her room.

As Luhan entered the room, he gently laid you on your bed. “What exactly happen to her?” Seohyun asked.

Luhan shook his head, “I don’t know either.” he replied, it’s true because Luhan was still clueless right now. Just then, you suddenly mumbled in your sleep, “Myungsoo oppa, don’t leave me..”

Seohyun, Yuri and Yoona glance at each other then gaze back at you. They softened. *So it was HIM again..* that was on their minds upon hearing your mumble.

“By the way,” Luhan spoke that made the 3 turn to him. Luhan then pulled out your wallet from his pocket, “She accidentally drop it.” he said, handed it to them.

“Uh-oh..” Seohyun took it since she’s your roommate. “I’m going now.” Luhan said then left. Your friends lightly bowed at him. “Thanks for bringing our friend back here..” Yoona said before closing the door.

Your friends watched you sleep for a moment. “I don’t want to see her like this.” Seohyun softly said. “Nado, I don’t want see her hurt because of that bastard.” Yuri said.

“What are we going to do now?” Yoona asked. “Just act normally tomorrow, as if nothing happens?” Seohyun replied with a questioning tone.

“You think she will be better if we did that? I think it’s better if we talk to her about this. She need to wake up to reality that her so-called boyfriend will never come back anymore.” Yuri said.

“I agreed to Yuri this time. She need to accept the truth that Myungsoo was already forget about her so she need to do the same thing.” Yoona said.

With another glance at you, your friends hoped on their own beds and make their sleep.

That night, Luhan’s mind was full of questions. All of it was all about you. The more he think of it, the more he couldn’t get the right answers for it.

Soon, Luhan also made his way to dreamland as he completely asleep.

---

The next morning came. It was Saturday, means no class.

Your eyes voluntarily popped open As you stretched your arms upwards and let out a yawn. You scanned around the place and realized that you were at your room.

You frowned, remembering what happen last night. You couldn’t remember how did you end up on your room. The last thing you remembered was you were crying on the abandon room while hugging Myungsoo’s guitar.

Again, your heart dropped a bit. You didn’t let your tears to burst as you heaved a sigh and got up from your bed.

You skipped outside the room and made your way to the dining area. Your friends glance at your way immediately upon noticing your presence. “Good morning!” you greeted with a smile.

No one give you response. You frowned as you sat next to Yoona. “Umm.. Did something happen last night?” you asked.

“Try to remember.” Yuri snapped. You frowned even more as you tried to remember what happen. You did but only the thing that you fell asleep after you cried.

“Umm.. Did anyone of you spotted me.. Umm.. you know where..” you trailed off. “No.” Yuri quickly snapped.

You was about to ask her again but then she spoke again, “We didn’t saw you but Luhan did.”

You made a pause with wide eyes. “Luhan? You mean.. Lu and Han? Lu Han?” you asked. Yuri simply nodded. You turned to Seohyun and Yoona, wanted to get an answers from them to make sure. Then you saw them nodded. Your jaw dropped. *Luhan saw me? So.. He followed me?*

“He even carried you along the way here.” Yoona added. You face-palmed yourself upon hearing that statement. “Aigoo! That was embarrassing..” you mumbled.

“Look Sooyoung, we knew the reason of your tears last night and it’s because of that bastard again.” Yuri frankly said.

You lowered your head, “Mian.. It’s just really hard to forget about him.” you whispered. “Okay, we understand but you need to take care of yourself. If you keep thinking about him, the more you get hurt. You need to forget me. Snap that, you must forget him even how hard it is.” Yuri said with concern.

You remained silent, not knowing what to say. Yoona put a hand on your shoulder, “We’re not forcing you to forget him today. We just wanted to say what we think is good for you.” she said.

“But it will be better if you started to forget him now. That way, you will completely forget all about him soon..” Seohyun added. You just give them a nod.

With that, all of you eat breakfast.

Minutes later, the breakfast was finished. You then let out a sigh and cleared your throat before saying, “I can’t promise to forget him that easily but I’ll try.”

Your friends stared at you in surprise but then smiled. You softly smiled back, giving another hope.

“Oh.. by the way, Luhan give this to us.” Seohyun held out your wallet as you gaze down on it. “He told us that you drop it last night.”

Your eyes widen then quickly took it from her and immediately scanned it. You stared at your wallet in disbelief when you realized that Myungsoo’s photo there was gone.

“Did something missing?” Yuri asked, raising an eyebrow. You was about to say that Myungsoo’s photo was missing but then you remembered what had you said to them just now, that you will trying to forget Myungsoo from now on.

So, you shook your head and said, “Ani. Nothing’s missing. It’s perfectly fine.” you said, assuring her.

Suddenly, you felt your phone vibrated from your pocket. You pulled it out and read the text message.

to: Sooyoung

Do you have plans today?

from: Monster-Jerk