Intense Atmosphere

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

“Oh! Soyoung-ah!” Qri broke the ice as she dragged Luhan in front of you and Myungsoo. “Hello! Myungsoo, right?” she asked as he looked at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo nodded. “I’m Qri, by the way. And this is Luhan, my boyfriend.” he introduced.

You looked up at Luhan and he’s also staring back at you. Luckily, you already put the flowers on your locker so he won’t see it yet you started to feel uneasy because of the atmosphere around you. Your ex was now standing next to you while holding your hand while the special person who’s now holding your heart was in front of you.

“Come on inside. The class will start any time soon.” you said as you looked away. “Oh yeah. Kaja!” Myungsoo lead you inside the classroom, still holding your hand.

Qri and Luhan followed.

You’re now sitting on your place as Myungsoo suddenly sat next to you. You stared at him. It’s not because you were shocked that he sat next to you but because he’s sitting in Luhan’s seat.

Just then, you sudden heard a voice spoken. “Excuse me but you’re sitting on my place.”

You looked up, it was Luhan.

“Is that so? Oh mian.” you heard Myungsoo said as he stood up and sat in the seat in front of yours instead. With that, Luhan sat on his seat.

Myungsoo did the same again. He’s not sitting properly and just facing you. “Yah, you still doing this..” you whispered.

He smiled, “I can’t help it. I really miss staring at your beautiful face.” he whispered back but loud enough for Luhan and Qri to hear it.

“Aigoo! You’ve got a sweet boyfriend, Sooyoung.” you heard Qri said. You open your mouth to explain but Myungsoo already did.

“I’m not YET her boyfriend but I’ll do everything for that to happen.” he said as he smiled at you. You forced a smile.

You glanced at Luhan but he’s only looking in front. Your face fell. But then you noticed his hands. He was gripping his fist tightly. You frowned, *What is he into?*

Suddenly, your teacher came. It’s now time for Myungsoo to introduce himself again. He introduced himself in front of the class just like how he did it on the your first two classes.

You just lowered your head as you heard your classmates squealed because of Myungsoo’s sweetness. As for Luhan, you don’t want to see his reaction anymore or you will just disappoint.

As Myungsoo came back, he whispered. “You’re free to blush again, beautiful.” Well, he never failed to make you blush because you did. “Yah, stop calling me like that. I’m not into it..” you whispered back.

“Then get use to it from now on, beautiful..” he said. You bit your bottom lip to prevent yourself on smiling but you failed. You couldn’t help it and end up smiling widely.

Little did you know, Luhan was listening to the conversation. He wanted to explode but he couldn’t. As much as he wanted to punch Myungsoo, he can’t because you’re not his property and he thinks that you’ll never be..

---

Kriiiiiiing! Kriiiiiiiiiing!

The bell finally rang. Third classes are now ended and it’s now time for lunch.

“Kaja?” Myungsoo asked. “Umm.. Myungsoo, I’m going to eat with Luhan and Qri.” you said that made Luhan looked at you.

“Is that so? Then can I go too?” Myungsoo asked. You paused and turned to Luhan. He didn’t say anything. “Okay.” you shortly replied to Myungsoo.

With that, the 4 of you stepped out of the classroom then headed to the canteen.

Minutes later, all of you finally arrived at the canteen. “Sooyoung noona!” Sehun called as he waved at you.

You smiled. “Who are they?” you heard Myungsoo asked. “Luhan’s friends. They are famous. They group is called EXO.” you replied.

“Oh yeah! I remembered. I knew one of them.” he said. You looked up, “You do?”

He nodded, “The guy called Lay. He can play guitar too. I remembered we played guitar together in one event here in school two years ago. Don’t you remember?”

You frowned, *He played guitar with Lay? How come I couldn’t remember?*

Myungsoo chuckled, “You know why? Because you’re too busy focusing on me that’s why you don’t noticed him. Psh! You silly..”

You looked up at him, “I did?”

He nodded, “It’s because you couldn’t take off your eyes from me.” the he winked. You rolled your eyes but laugh after a while.

Accidentally, you met Luhan’s eyes but he quickly looked away. You frowned, *Weird..*

“Come on, my friends are waiting.” Luhan said. With that, the 4 of you approach EXO and your 3 friends that were already sitting at the usual place.

You introduced Myungsoo to them. EXO warmly greeted him. Myungsoo is right! He really knows Lay. You can see it the way Lay talked to him.

You sat next to Kris as Myungsoo on your other side. Luhan in front of you as Qri in front of Myungsoo. Okay, it was awkward positions.

As the time Myungsoo sat, your friends remained silent and just focus themsleves in eating.

“Yah, what happen to you girls. Why did you guys become silent all of a sudden?” Xiumin asked.

No one answered him. Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun only continued eating silently.

“I guess they’re still mad at me.” you heard Myungsoo whispered. You let out a sigh, “You can’t blame them. Even me, I’m still mad at you.” you wgisered back.

He pouted cutely.

*Cute.* you thought but you only rolled your eyes on him and secretly smiled as you lowered your head.

“Don’t mind the girls. Let’s just eat.” you heard Kris said. You glanced at him but he avoided your gaze and started his food.

*Is he also mad at me? aigoo!* you let out a silent sigh and continued eating.

“I need an explanation.” you suddenly heard Kris wgispered. You glanced at him, “Eh?”

“What exactly going on?” he asked. “I can’t explain here.” you said, lowering your voice as you took a bite on your food.

“Later.” he said. You didn’t reply at him anymore and make yourself busy on your food.

Suddenly, Myungsoo placed a steak on your plate. You turned to him and titled your head in confusion. “Eat a lot. I love watching you eating as much as how I love to stare at your beautiful face.” he said with a smile. You bluhed immediately.

“Woah! Look at her, she’s blushing!” Baekhyun commente with a playful smile on his face. “Psh! She wasn’t blushing. It’s because today is hot. Right noona?” Sehun asked.

You just smiled a little. “See.. She smiles because I’m right.” Sehun said as he made a face at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo only chuckled, “Seems like that kid likes you.” he whispered to you. You chuckled, “I like him too.” you whispered.

“MWO?!” Myungsoo reacted in a bit high voice that made him caught EXO’s, Qri’s and your friends’ attention.

You laughed at his reaction. “I was just kidding!” you snapped, still laughing. “Woah! She’s laughing because of him.” D.O. said.

“No she’s not!” Sehun, Kris and Luhan said in unison.

That reaction made you stopped on laughing. All of you got stunned by that. Your friends suspiciously looked at Luhan and even to Kris.

Qri slowly stared at Luhan, surprised. Myungsoo taken a back by the sudden reaction. EXO raised their eyebrows by their 3 friends.

“Ohh.. I don’t think she’s laughing because of him.. That’s all.” Luhan said and continued their food again. Kris cleared his throat, “Same goes with Luhan.” he explained.

Now, all of you looked at Sehun’s direction. Sehun made a face, “She wasn’t laughing because of him. That’s all.” he then continued his food.

His friends laughed at the maknae except Luhan and Kris.

You cleared your throat, “Let’s just continue our food. Lunch break will end anytime soon.” you said. Eveyone nodded and did what you said.

As all of you finshed the food, you heard Kris whispered. “Text me later. I need your explanation.” then he stood up and headed back to his class.

With that, all of you went to your separate ways. No one from your friends talk to you. They’re still mad at Myungsoo that they couldn’t approach you.

As you and Myungsoo arrives at the classroom, you immediately texted Kris. You explained all that happened on your text message.

After some minutes, he texted back.

to: Sooyoung

I think all I can do now is to support you. BUT be sure that you’re going to make a right decision. This will be for your own love life. Always remember that.

from: Kris

---

The time quickly goes by. The school day is now ended. It’s now time to go back to the dorm.

“I’ll walk you to your dorm.” Myungsoo offered. You wanted to reject his offer but he already walked ahead you. You let out a sigh and followed him.

In the middle of the walk, you suddenly saw Luhan walking on the opposite direction. “Oh. Luhan, right?” Myungsoo asked.

You saw Luhan nodded. “Did you walk your girlfriend to their dorm too?” Myungsoo asked.

Luhan glanced at you. You lookes away. “Yes, I did.” you heard Luhan said. That answer broke your heart.

“I’m doing the same with Sooyoung too.” Myungsoo said. Luhan nodded, “Okay. I’ll go first.” with that, he completely left.

Myungsoo turned to you, “Kaja?” You forced a smile and nodded. With that, you both continued walking until the both of you arrived in front of your dorm.

“Thanks for walking me here, Myungsoo.” you said. He smiled, “Anything for you, beautiful.” he replied.

You were spacing out so you totally ignored what he said. You turned around and was about to enter the dorm but Myungsoo grabbed your wrist that made you faced him again.

Before you could say anything, Myungsoo kissed your forehead. “Goodnight, beautiful.” with that, he left.

You were left there, dumbfounded. You blinked a couple of times until your mind finally sinked. Myungsoo was already gone on your sight. A small smile suddenly formed on your face.

You were about to open the door again but someone grabbed your wrist again. You smiled, *This guy is really something. Aigoo! Myungsoo..* you turned around to face him but to your shocked, he wasn’t Myungsoo but...

   

   

   

   

“Luhan..”

“Let’s talk.”