Lesson 3: Love

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

CHAPTER 3 EDITED. 80 chapters to go!


 

 

 

Lesson 3: Love
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung’s POV
 
 
 
When the night comes...
 
 
 
I was sitting on my bed while hugging my legs across my chest. I was staring blankly on my bed sheet. Until now, I’m still thinking on how I start the dare assigned to me. How can I actually start it when I don’t even how to approach that Luhan guy? Aish!
 
 
 
“Yah, are you listening?” The voice interrupts my thought. Just when I realized that Seohyun is talking to me. She was sitting next to me.
 
 
 
I looked at her. “Oh! Seohyun. Wae?”
 
 
 
She rolled her eyes. “What’s happening to you? You looks like a fool staring at your bed sheet. What are you thinking just now?”
 
 
 
I let out a sigh as I rest my back at the head board of my bed. “Eotteokhae?”
 
 
 
“Why? Did something bad happened?” I can sense that she’s worried when she asked me.
 
 
 
I shook my head. “Right now, there’s nothing bad happened yet. But I’m sure there will be in the future.”
 
 
 
She raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean?”
 
 
 
“It’s about my dare.”
 
 
 
“Oh right! I still need to study. Thanks for reminding me.” And she rush to her study table, next to her bed.
 
 
 
I got off from my bed and followed her. “Seohyun, help me with my dare please?”
 
 
 
“Sorry but I can’t, Sooyoung. You see, I’m busy studying right now.” She answered without looking at me. She’s busy solving the problems on her math book.
 
 
 
My shoulder fell in surrender. But I suddenly remembered that I still have two friends, Yuri and Yoona. I stepped out our room and headed to Yuri’s and Yoona’s bedroom.  I knocked the door when I reach the front of their room.
 
 
 
“Come in.” I heard Yuri’s voice inside the room.
 
 
 
I carefully twisted the door knob and slowly stepped inside.
 
 
 
“Oh, Sooyoung! What brings you here? It’s already late.” That was greeted by Yoona.
 
 
 
“Ummm..” I sat on her bed. I caught both of her hands and held it. “Can you help me?”
 
 
 
“What kind of help?”
 
 
 
“A help for my dare. Please I need your help, Yoona.”
 
 
 
The moment I finished my sentence, she quickly removed her hands from my grip. “Mian, Sooyoung. But I can’t help you.”
 
 
 
I lowered my head with her answer. But I immediately head up that made my eyes met Yuri’s. I blinked at her a couple of times and smiled widely.
 
 
 
But that smile left my lips too early when I saw her shook her head and laid on her bed. She yawned, “I’m sleepy. We still have classes tomorrow. And Sooyoung, no one can help you here.” She then closes her eyes.
 
 
 
I sighed and lowered my head. I noticed that Yoona’s looking at me. “Sorry..” She mouthed.
 
 
 
I shook my head and smiled at her weakly. “I’m going to sleep also. Goodnight.” With that, I left their room.
 
 
 
I decided to take a walk outside the dorm to make up my mind for a good plan. As I was walking around the University, I suddenly heard voices near me. I followed the direction where the voices are coming until I end up in front of a big room. My eyes caught 12 boys inside that room.
 
 
 
I quickly hide myself. I don’t want them to see me. I was about to leave that place when I suddenly heard the word love.
 
 
 
“Luhan hyung, did you already experience to fall in love?” One of them asked that to Luhan.
 
 
 
“Are you serious with your question, Sehun? No, scratch that. Let me rephrase my question, are you seriously asking Luhan that question about love?” Another one of them asked.
 
 
 
“Waeyo? Is there anything wrong with my question?” I heard that Sehun guy asked.
 
 
 
“Your question is not wrong. The person you’re asking is the wrong one.” Eh? Why did he say that? Now, I’m curious.
 
 
 
“Another thing, Luhan doesn’t know a single idea about love and now, you’re asking him if he had experience it? You must be kidding, Sehun.”
 
 
 
“Who knows? Maybe he had experience it already. Only Luhan hyung can answer it.” That’s came from Sehun, I just know it.
 
 
 
“Stop talking about me while I’m just here around you, guys. I’m not deaf to not hear any of you. And I don’t need that thing that everyone called love. I don’t have a piece of sh*t for that love-love whatever. Love is such a waste of time.” I think that’s Luhan. I’m sure of it.
 
 
 
I sighed silently. How can I teach him to fall in love if he’s that too cold-hearted? Aigoo..
 
 
 
“But hyung, you should at least try to experience it. They said if you’re in love, it feels like you’re in heaven.”
 
 
 
“I’m looks like an angel so I think I’m already in heaven..” Woah! What an answer. He’s so full of himself. Self confidence, I see.
 
 
 
I rolled my eyes. Such a stupid jerk!
 
 
 
“Okay. If you say so. But dude, it was just a suggestion. Just try to experience to love and be loved.” I agree with that suggestion.
 
 
 
“Will you please quit it now? I don’t want to talk about that kind of thing. I’m tired from the practice. Can we just go back to the dorm now and rest?” Aigoo! The cold-hearted has no patience. Tsk!
 
 
 
“He’s right. I’m also tired, you know.” Someone agreed to him.
 
 
 
That was the time when I heard their footsteps coming. I started to panic. Omo! What should I do? What if they caught me? Oh no...
 
 
 
Because of panic, I end up hiding myself on the wall that was still near their direction. I tried my best not to produce any sound. I don’t want to get caught.
 
 
 
I silently sighed in relief the moment I finally hide myself. My breathing was very silent. I shouldn’t have produce any sound or I’ll get caught in no time.
 
 
 
Aigoo, I thought this will be the end of me. Wooh!
 
 
 
But the relief does not last long. “What are you doing here?”
 
 
 
That voice takes my breath away for seconds.