Worried

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

---

Again another day came fast. As the usual routine, you woke up to prepare yourself for school and so did your friends.

After the incident yesterday, you didn’t bring up that topic again. About your ex-boyfriend or even about your hypersensitivity. Yuri already apologized to you and you too had warmly forgiven her.

And with that, you headed to your class with Yoona as Yuri and Seohyun got separated on the way to their classes.

On the other hand, Luhan was busy fixing his uniform as Kris suddenly appeared. “You aren’t wearing any perfume on today?” he asked in surprise.

Luhan simply shook his head, “Ani.” Kris raised an eyebrow, “That’s new.” he commented. Luhan stared at Kris for a moment before rolling his eyes on his roommate. 

Luhan shrugged, “Class is about to start. Let’s go before we get late.” he snapped and walked away.

Kris tilted his head at his friend’s back in wonder. With a shrug, Kris walked off following Luhan.

EXO-K and EXO-M meet up outside the dorm before walking together ahead to their classes.

“Look, EXO is coming!” “Yeah! I see. Wait, have you heard the rumor about Luhan?” “Ani. I actually saw it.” “Really?” “Yeah! I saw him carrying a girl yesterday. Unluckily, I didn’t see her face.” “Woah! That is the first time in the history that Luhan is caught with a girl. How lucky she is.” a conversation of the two girls could be heard as EXO passed by them.

EXO except Luhan furrowed their eyebrows together in wonder upon hearing the rumor.

Sehun turned to Luhan who was walking beside him, “You were with a girl yesterday?” he asked as EXO focused their eyes at Luhan, waiting for his answer.

All Luhan did was shrugged and said, “Rumor is just a rumor. Don’t believe them.” he then walked away from his friends. EXO glanced at each other. “Well.. that rumor is impossible to happen though..” Lay said. The others nodded in agreement. With that, they followed Luhan.

---

Inside the class, you were sitting at your seat next to Yoona while waiting for your teacher to come.

Just then you heard one of your classmates talking, “I heard Luhan was caught with a girl yesterday. Is it true?” You suddenly gulped upon hearing it. Then another classmate of yours replied, “I think it’s not true. It’s impossible for Luhan to be with a girl.”

You let out a heavy sigh, *Yeah! Just believe that..* Yoona glancde at you worriedly, “Are you alright?” she asked, whispering. You turned to her and nodded, “I’m fine. They won’t believe about that rumor for sure. It’s impossible for them to believe that anyways..” you whispered back and gave her an assuring smile.

Satisfied, Yoona smiled and nodded in understanding. Moments later, the teacher finally arrived in the classroom and started the lesson.

Time passed by quickly, now it’s time for lunch. As your usual routine, you ate lunch together with your 3 friends.

Once you sat on your place at the canteen, you started your food and so did your friends. Across your table was EXO’s table.

Luhan kept glancing at your way as if he’s worrying about something. You felt his stares so you decided to lower your head while eating, not wanting to meet his cold and scary eyes.

Just then, Yuri elbowed you. “Sooyoung look, Luhan keeps glancing at you.” she whispered. You shrugged, “He’s not. Now, eat.” you hissed.

Yuri rolled her eyes but then giggled. You shot her a look, “What?” you asked, annoyed. “I just want to remind you. You can’t fall in love with him.” she said.

“Mwo? Who said I am?” you hissed. “No one. Just wanted to remind you.” she said. You rolled your eyes, “Whatever!” just then, your eyes landed on their way. Luckily, Luhan was already busy eating his food.

With a sigh, you also continued with your food. “Disappointed?” Seohyun snapped. You looked up, “Mwo?”

“Looks like you’re disappointed by something.” Seohyun said. Yuri turned to you then gazed at Luhan’s way. She smiled and then grinned, “Yeah! Because his target isn’t looking at her anymore.” she teased.

“Shut up and eat.” you said and went back on your food. Your frowned, *Me? Disappointed? Impossible..* you shook that thought away and then focused on your food again until the lunch break ended.

---

Class ended. As always, you went separated way from your friends and made your way to the 5th floor to meet up with Luhan.

Reaching classroom 512, you glance down at your wrist-watch and it says 6:15pm. You were already 15 minutes late. You took a deep breath before carefully opening the door.

There he was, sitting at the front seat. He was looking at your way with his hands on both of his pockets. You slowly stepped inside and closed the door before locking it.

You started walking towards the teacher’s place which was near the board when you heard Luhan spoke, “Are you alright?” he asked. That made you stop on your tracks.

Surprised, you slowly turned to him and tilted your head, “Eh?” you gasped. Luhan cleared his throat, “Nothing.” he replied with a calm voice.

You made a face, “Psh!” then you sat on the teacher’s table as you usually do when you attend session for Luhan.

“So..” Luhan started that made you focus on him. “About my assignment..” he trailed off.

“Oh! About that, no need to bother anymore. You already did it great.” you said. Luhan tilted his head to you in confusion.

But then you continued, “About the incident yesterday, thanks for bringing me to the clinic. I think you’re starting to care about others.” you said.

Luhan raised an eyebrow, “I just did it because it’s my fault.” he defended. “Exactly! You even admitted your fault. You’ve started to be warm to others. Good job!” you said, smiling and gave him a thumbs up.

Luhan froze, *Her smiles.. Why am I feeling the time stop just now?*

“Luhan? Are you listening?” you said, leaning closer to him as you waved your hand in front of his face. Luhan snapped out his thought and stared at you.

Just then, he realized how close you are to him. He back off as he lightly moved his chair backward, “What you were saying?” he asked, not looking at you straightly in the eyes.

You leaned back and shrugged, “I was saying... Let’s not do a session for today. Since you did a great job on your first assignment, I’ll give you a break for today. Plus, I want to have a rest for at least a day.” you said with a sigh.

Luhan stared at you, studying your face. “About what happened yesterday, I just forgot about you hating perfumes..” he said.

“Just say sorry if you want to apologize.” you snapped. Luhan stared at you in disbelief then shrugged, “I’m not apologizing. I’m just explaining. I didn’t do it on purpose anyways..” he snapped back.

You made a face but the smiled, “No worries. I’m perfectly fine now anyways. And I can see that you’re not wearing perfume anymore. I can’t smell any scent of perfume from you now.” you said.

Luhan rolled his eyes. “Umm.. By the way, I heard that some students saw us yesterday..” you trailed off. Luhan sighed, “Lucky for you, they didn’t see your face.” he said.

You nodded, “Yeah! I’m still lucky..” you whispered. “Umm.. May I ask you something?” you asked.

“Go on.” he said. “Why aren’t you wearing any perfume today? Were you worried about me to faint again?” you spit out.

There was a pause then you saw him shrugged, “Why should I? I’m just worried about myself to be blamed by your friends.” he excused. You just stared at him, not believing him.

“I don’t believe you. You just asked me if I'm alright as I entered this room so I think you’re worried about me.” you said.

*So she heard my question earlier?* but Luhan shrugged, “Think of that if you want. I’m leaving now.” he said as he stood up and walked off.

You watched his back, *He’s back to being a monster-jerk again..* you couldn’t help but chuckle on his rude act.