Trouble

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

---

“Sooyoung noona!”

Murmurs can be heard from the students at the corridor. Some gasped and some froze. It was the first, first time Sehun called someone a ‘noona’ at the school.

Luhan on the other hand, have his eyes wide. He was too shocked by his dongsaeng’s sudden called. Kris glance at him and smirked. Luhan gulped upon seeing it, *Damn you Wu Fan!*

“Sooyoung noona!” for the second time, Sehun called you once again. You face-palmed yourself before slowly turning to face them.

Your 3 friends were staring at you, worried. They want to help you but they don’t know how.

Slowly, Sehun approach you. Kris also followed. Soon enough, the others also did. Luhan left behind. He watched his friends approach you in disbelief.

“Aigoo! Who is Sehun calling noona?” “He called Sooyoung, right?” “Wait! Sooyoung? You mean the scholar Sooyoung?” “Yeah! I think she is. Look, they’re going to approach her now.” you heard the girls around said.

You bit your bottom lip as you saw EXO was already in front of you. “Good morning Luhan’s bestfriend.” Kris greeted, loud enough for all the students at the corridor hear it.

The students started to form another murmurs again. They turned to Luhan’s direction and started whispering to each other.

You stared at Kris in disbelief. Still, Luhan never leave his spot. He was still standing a bit far from you. You face-palmed yourself, *Aish! What’s with that monster-jerk! Isn’t he see that I need help here?!*

Moments later, Luhan approached his Kris. “Class will start soon. She must be going on her class now. Come on, we also have our own classes right?” he snapped.

You nodded in agreement, *Right! Right!* you replied on your mind. Kris nodded, “Okay, see you at lunch then, Luhan’s bestfriend.” he said, emphasizing the last two words.

You bit your bottom lip, *What’s with this guy! Is he still suspicious about my relationship with Luhan? Aigoo!*

“Annyeong noona! I hope we can have a talk next time.” Sehun waved a goodbye before EXO completely left. You sighed in relief but then suddenly noticed many stares from the students at the corridor.

Your eyes widen in fear. “Seohyun, Yuri, Yoona, come on and run! Palli!” you shouted and started to run. Your friends glance at you for a moment before running after you.

The 4 of you got separated as all of you went to your respective classes, you with Yoona. To your luck, the teacher came early so no one can try to bother you at this moment.

Time fastly passed by. It was already time for the 3rd class. The worst is, Luhan was in the same class as you.

You took a deep breath before carefully entering the classroom for your English class. Surprisingly, Luhan was already there, sitting on the chair next to yours.

With another deep breathing, you dragged your foot towards your place. You carefully sat on your seat.

Right after you sit, the students around the classroom gaze at the two of you. Whispering can be heard inside the classroom. Bit by bit, their whispers started to be loud that you almost heard what they’re talking about and of course, it’s all about you and Luhan.

Annoyed, Luhan couldn’t take it anymore as he grabbed your wrist and started dragging you along with him outside the classroom.

Surprised, the students at your English class stopped their business and stared at the two of you with wide eyes.

---

“Yah! Where are you taking me?” you asked Luhan as he kept dragging you somewhere with a serious expression on his face. Students that the two of you passed by have their jaws dropped because of what they saw.

“Luhan..” you whispered as you felt their stares didn’t leave you two. Luhan ignored you and tightened his grip on you.

“Luhan, you’re hurting me.” you mumbled as you felt a pain on your wrist. Still, Luhan continued dragging you without a word but his grip loosen a bit.

Minutes later, both you and Luhan reach the rooftop of the building. With that, Luhan finally released your wrist from his grip.

You gently rubbed your red wrist with a frown on your face. Luhan looked down on your wrist. His expression softened, “Mian.. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” he mumbled.

Your hand stopped rubbing your wrist as you heard him said those words. You lifted your head up to look at him, “Wait! Am I hearing things right? Did you just apologize to me?” you asked in a bit teasing tone.

Luhan shot you a look then rolled his eyes. He then make himself sat. With a chuckle, you followed him and sat next to him.

You then continued rubbing your wrist. “Is it hurting that much?” you heard him asked. You paused but then shook your head, “Ani, just a little bit.” you replied with a smile, assuring him.

Luhan froze when he saw your smile. He quickly looked away and cleared his throat. “Why did you drag me here all of a sudden, by the way?” you asked.

“I’m getting pissed because of the students around us. I know they were talking about us. It’s getting on my nerves.” he replied.

“Psh! You shouldn’t drag me along. If you’re pissed, you can just leave the classroom without me. You just let us in with a big trouble because of what you did, you know.” you snapped. Luhan was stunned, *She’s right! But why did I drag her along with me?*

“See? You can’t say a word because I’m right.” you said as your gaze suddenly landed on your wrist-watch.

Your eyes widen in horror, “Omo! We’re almost 15 minutes late. Aigoo! I should go now!” you told him and quickly stood up.

Just when you stepped one feet forward, a hand suddenly grabbed your hand. Yes, he held your hand and not your wrist.

It was Luhan. You turned to him and raised an eyebrow. There was a pause before you heard him said,

   

   

   

   

“Stay..”