Special Chapter: Myungsoo

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

> Myungsoo's POV <

Two months had already passed since the day she broke my heart. During those two months, I'm slowly moving on though I can't lie to myself that she still has a big part in my life.

Sooyoung is the first girl that made my heart beats faster. She's the first girl who shows me the magic. She's the first girl who made me feel on how to be loved by someone except for my parents.

I love her, I still do. But slowly, I realized that I didn't owned her heart anymore. Her heart belongs to someone else now and it's none other than Luhan.

I hate that guy. All the readers, you can't blame me. I'm just saying what I'm feeling. What can I do? This is what I trully feel..

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo, stop your drama there. It doesn't fit you. Come on!"

I looked up as I heard a voice called me. I saw a girl waving at me to come over. She was my childhood friend, Park Jiyeon. I met here again in Japan as I went back after the heart break I've got.

She frowned, "Yah, we're going to be late on our flight if you continue your drama there."

I don't know why but I smiled. This girl is really annoying but she's the girl who helped me to move on. For the whole 2 months, I've to used to her attitude and I'm glad she's here with me. If wasn't because if her I think until now, I'm still down. Thanks to her.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo! Palli!" she shouted again.

I chuckled because I saw her annoyed face. I stood up, "Araseo! I'm coming!" then I run to her.

"You're still thinking if her, aren't you?" she asked.

I shook my head, "Ani." I lied.

"Liar!" then she rolled her eyes.

I chuckled, "You already knows the answer yet you're asking me. Tss." "Whatever! Let's go! China is waiting for us." then she excitedly made her way inside the plane.

I smiled once again as I followed her. Still, this girl doesn't fail to makes me smile. I wad really thankful that she was always here for me.

---

"I'm so excited yet nervous." I heard this girl next to me exclaimed. Who else? No other than my annoying childhood friend, Jiyeon.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever! You still have a guts to act like that huh? As if you'll find him there."

After I said that, her expression changed. Her face became serious and this isn't the Jiyeon I used to know.

"Hey, I was just joking. I'm here to help you find him." I assured her.

She faced, "You promise?"

I smiled and nodded, "I promise."

She smiled but quickly fade away.

"Wae?" I asked.

She pressed her back on her seat as he sighed, "What if he wouldn't let me talk to him? What if he doesn't want to see me again?"

I examined her for a moment. I reached her hand and gently squeeze it, "Don't think too much. For now, sleep and rest okay?"

She lightly smiled and nodded. She closed her eyes and eventually fell asleep.

I watched her as she sleep. She's different as she was sleeping. She looks like an angel. I've couldn't imagined that this is the girl who annoys me the most. All of a sudden, I smiled unknowingly.

Soon, I followed her on dreamland.

---

"Myungsoo, wake up."

I slowly open my eyes as I felt someone shaking my body. It was Jiyeon. She's trying to wake me up.

"Uhh-hh.." I groaned.

"We're already here." I heard her said.

I looked around and realized that she was right.

We both get our luggage before we went off from the plane. We grabbed a taxi and straightly went to the near hotel. We took two rooms because we need to separate. After all, she's still a girl and I'm a guy.

"Meet me after you unpack your things. We'll go around to have fun." I said to her before she completely enter her room. "But we're going to find him right?" -Jiyeon

"We will but not today. We have to enjoy our first day here in China first." "Ohh.. You're right. Okay. Wait for me." I nodded and then she completely entered her room.

After a while, I've waited for her oustide his room as I rested my back on the wall. She went out after some minutes of waiting.

"Ready?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded. She linked her arm through my arm as she beamed excitedly and dragged me along with her out of the hotel.

I smiled at her chidish act. This girl is surely annoying yet I'm happy when I'm always with her. I'm afraid to say this but I think..

   

   

   

   

I think I'm falling again...

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

Park Jiyeon of T-ara, she's my ultimate girl bias and I really love to pair her with my bias Myungsoo. Please don't bash her, don't hurt my feelings. Kamsa~

Sorry if I didn't satisfy all my readers for this special chapter of Myungsoo but don't worry, you will still see him on Qri's and Daehyun's story. He has a big part there so better wait for thay story. Jiyeon will be there also and like Myungsoo, she also has a big part there.

Another thing, Myungsoo will appear on SooHan couple's special chapter so stay tuned :D

Again, DO NOT BASH JIYEON UNNIE!