Watcher Kris

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

---

“Luhan..” that name suddenly escape from your mouth upon seeing the person’s face. Still hugging you, Luhan turned to the sales lady and coldly looked at her, “Stay away that thing from her. She hates perfumes!” he hissed.

The sales lady was startled by Luhan’s voice as she immediately bowed at him, “I’m sorry sir. I didn’t mean to do anything bad to her. I’m really sorry.” with that apologize, the sales lady stepped backward.

Luhan then turned to face you. His cold stare towards the sales lady suddenly changed to gentle and worried, “Gwenchana?” he asked softly. You nodded, “Ne. I’m fine.” you replied as you lowered your head, not wanting to meet his gaze.

Little did you know, Kris was watching the scene with full of interest. He smirked, *What a sweet scene..*

“Are you really alright? You don’t feel dizzy or something?” Luhan asked once again, wanted to make sure as his arms still around you. You slowly stepped back, “I’m perfectly fine. Thank you for saving me again.” you said with a smile, assuring him.

Luhan’s heart skipped upon seeing your smile. Just then, Luhan stepped forward towards you until there’s no space between the two of you. Your smile disappeared because of his action but you just remained frozen on your spot. Luhan reached your face and gently caresses your cheek.

That time, you could see that his face was coming nearer and nearer to you. Your eyes widen, *What is he doing? Is he going to—* before you could think any longer, a loud voice suddenly called you interrupting the moment.

“Sooyoung-ah!” Both you and Luhan automatically stepped back to each other upon hearing the voice. You turned to where the voice is coming and saw Yoona running to you with some paper bags along her.

Kris was shaking his head when he saw someone interrupted the scene. *Oh-ow! Don’t worry Luhan, I’ll help you later..* with that, Kris walked away to meet the others.

“Oh.. Yoona..” you said, a bit surprised. Yoona raised an eyebrow to you then pointed to Luhan, “Why are you with him?” she asked.

You glance at Luhan who is also looking at you. “He saved me just now.” you said. Yoona frowned, “Save you? Wae? Did someone tried to hurt you?” she asked continuously.

You shook your head, “Aniyo. He saved me from perfume. There’s one sales lady here that was about to spray perfume to me but luckily, Luhan came in time to stop her.” you explained. Yoona nodded in understanding with an ‘o’ shape formed on her lips.

“Are you finished looking for some clothes?” you asked her. Yoona smiled and nodded. “Let’s go back and find the others then.” you said as you looked up at Luhan. He gave you a nod as an acknowledgement.

With that, the 3 of you started searching for the others. The first you spotted were Kai and D.O. at the men section. Kai immediately waved at Yoona as he saw her. Yoona awkwardly smiled as she waved back. D.O. pushed his dongsaeng to Yoona causing him to hug her.

Kai immediately pulled back, “Mianhe..” Yoona shook her head, “Ani, it’s okay.” she said shyly. Kai then shot his hyung a glare. D.O. only shrugged.

You smiled upon seeing your friend’s reaction because of Kai’s hug. Then you looked up but accidentally met eyes with Luhan. The scene of Luhan caressing your cheek replayed on your mind again. You quickly looked away.

“Hyungs! Noonas!” that voice suddenly popped from nowhere. All of you looked up and saw Sehun running towards the 5 of you while Seohyun on his back with a poker face playing on her face.

“What happen to you?” you asked her. “This boy keeps annoying me.” Seohyun replied as he glared at Sehun but Sehun just smiled at her. Seohyun rolled her eyes.

You chuckled, “You two look cute together.” you commented. “Oh please.. I don’t like to have an annoying and childish person to be with me..” she said with a rolling eyes. You shook your head to her, “If you say so..”

Suddenly, D.O.’s phone rang. “Yeoboseyo?” “Oh chincha?” “Yeah, they’re with me.” “Araseo. Araseo. We’ll go there.” with that, the phone call ended.

“Suho hyung called. He said they’re already outside, let’s just meet them there.” D.O. said. All of you nodded in agreement and with that, all of you exited the mall and meet the others outside.

“The bus will be off soon.” Lay said as the 5 of you meet them outside. “Yeah. I think we should separate now.” D.O. said. You all nodded in agreement.

With that, all of you got separated. Before you could completely leave, you glance one more time to Luhan as he also did that made you surprised but he just flushed you a sweet smile. You couldn’t help but smiled back in return.

Just then, your eyes caught Kris. There was a smile on his face that was hardly to read. You quickly looked away and entered the bus.

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

Yay! Finally, I updated! Our internet connection got fixed now. And yeah! I’m filipino and I’m proud of it. To all filipinos out there, KAWAY! keke~

I know, this chapter is short but don’t worry I’ll update again later (tonight). For now, enjoy this short chappie~

Also, I just want to share these gifs... I laugh so hard because of this!