Lesson 2: EXO for EXtra Ordinary

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

CHAPTER 2 EDITED. 81 chapters to go! =)
 
 
 
 
Lesson 2: EXO for EXtra Ordinary
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung’s POV
 
 
 
“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” I heard loud squeals inside this canteen. Take note, my three friends were included. Seriously, it hurts my eardrums. That was too loud for Pete’s sake!
 
 
 
“Omo! They’re coming here! They’re so handsome. I love all the members of EXO now.”
 
“And also HOT!”
 
“At the same time, COOL! Kyaaaaaaa!”
 
 
 
I can hear the conversation of some girl students inside the canteen. What the F is wrong with them? Hot and cool? Psh!
 
 
 
And did they just mentioned EXO? Seriously, what is that word? Whatever.
 
 
 
I frowned when my eyes caught twelve boys coming. To be honest, they’re good-looking. I won’t deny it because it’s the truth.
 
 
 
While my eyes were busy focusing with those bunch of guys, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head only to see Yuri looking at me.
 
 
 
I raised my eyebrow, waiting for her to speak.
 
 
 
“Look, EXO is here.” She whispered. I can sense the excitement on her voice.
 
 
 
“I have my eyes so I would know.” I replied sarcastically.
 
 
 
She rolled her eyes. “I know that you have eyes. What I mean is, you’re not yet familiar with them right?”
 
 
 
I looked over EXO’s direction. I shook my head, “No.”
 
 
 
“That’s what exactly I’m trying to say. I’ll give you informations I know about them.”
 
 
 
“Okay. But before that, why are they called ‘EXO’ themselves?” I have really no idea about them calling with that name.
 
 
 
“EXO is for EXtra Ordinary.”
 
 
 
“EXtra Ordinary? Why is that? What so special about them to be called by that?”
 
 
 
“Don’t interfere yet. I’m still going to explain it to you.”
 
 
 
“Oops! Mian. Go on, I’ll listen.”
 
 
 
“So as I was saying, EXO is for EXtra Ordinary. Why? Because those two words already explains what they really are. They’re not just normal performers. They’re different because they’re extra ordinary. It’s hard to explain but they were like from other planet the moment they stand on stage. You’ll probably enjoy every performance of them. Believe me, no girls would say they did not enjoyed.”
 
 
 
“They are performers? Where?” I asked, confused.
 
 
 
She raised an eyebrow. Eh? Did I say something wrong?
 
 
 
“Woah! Don’t you ever heard even a single thing about them? Seriously, Sooyoung. Are you really a student in this University?”
 
 
 
“What do you mean?”
 
 
 
She rolled her eyes on me once again. “You’re unbelievable! They are performers here in the University. They used to perform when there is an event here. They are famous as celebrities. Well, they’re all good-looking so that’s not impossible.” Yuri explains while Yoona and Seohyun are now listening.
 
 
 
“Cheongmal? Why I didn’t know about this?” I asked lowly.
 
 
 
“Duh! Do you still need to ask that? Don’t you know that you only busy talking to your books than knowing what’s going on around you? Quit talking to your books and you’ll know it yourself.” Yuri said sarcastically.
 
 
 
“Tss.” That’s the only word that came out from my mouth. Well, that’s not even a word. Maybe she’s right. I don’t know what to reply to her anymore.
 
 
 
“Let’s go back to our topic. EXO was divided into two groups. The first one is EXO-K and the other one is EXO-M. Their dorms are separated to each other. But that’s not a problem because the dorms are next to one another.”
 
 
 
“K and M? What are the meaning of those letters?” I asked in confusion.
 
 
 
“Good question! Well, K means Korean while M means Mandarin.”
 
 
 
“And so?”
 
 
 
Yuri rolled her eyes. “FYI, they aren’t called EXtra Ordinary for nothing. It’s because of their performance. The members of K used to sing korean songs while M translates it to mandarin.”
 
 
 
“Korean and then translated into mandarin? How come I didn’t know that? How come I haven’t seen their performance for once?”
 
 
 
“Like what I’ve said, you’re too busy talking with your books.” Is she trying to annoy me? Psh!
 
 
 
I frowned. “I bet I’m not the only one who haven’t seen their performance right?” I asked while looking at Seohyun. I hope she will notice it as a hint that I’m waiting for her to answer that question.
 
 
 
She did but I’m not expecting for her answer. “Umm.. Actually, I’ve been on their performance. I’ve been watching them since the start. I was with Yuri.”
 
 
 
“Yeah. She’s saying the truth. We’ve been watching their performance together.” Yuri smiled widely.
 
 
 
I rolled my eyes. I turned to face Yoona. Now, I’m waiting for her to speak. I’m anticipating her answer.
 
 
 
She bit her lower lip. “Honestly, I already watched M’s performance once but never for K’s.”
 
 
 
“At least she did for once.” Yuri interrupted before I say a word.
 
 
 
I made a face. “Whatever.”
 
 
 
“So, let’s continue again. As I was saying, EXO divided into two groups, K and M. Both groups contain of 6 members. Let’s talk about K’s members first.” Yuri started. “Look at the guy with Super Junior’s Choi Siwon resemblance.” She gestured.
 
 
 
I followed her gesture. Good thing, I’m a fan of KPop so I know who is she talking about. Yes, that guy does looks like Choi Siwon of Super Junior.
 
 
 
“His name is Suho. He is the leader of K. He’s super caring with s. He’s really a good leader for them. Sehun is his roommate.”
 
 
 
I just nodded my head even though I have no single idea about that Sehun she was talking about.
 
 
 
“Next one is the guy sitting beside him.”
 
 
 
I noticed the guy next to him with a creepy smile on his face. He’s kinda weird, really.
 
 
 
“Chanyeol is the name. He is the rapper of the group. He is also known as ‘Happy Virus’ because of being hyper all the time. They says that if you get close to him, you’ll surely laugh. I’m not that sure but I’ve been hearing that information from the other students. Baekhyun is his roommate.”
 
 
 
I nodded. “Yeah, I can see that through his face right now.” I commented.
 
 
 
They laughed because of my comment.
 
 
 
“Now, look at the guy on the other side of Suho.” I did.
 
 
 
“He is D.O.” I heard Yuri said.
 
 
 
“D.O.?” I asked in confusion.
 
 
 
“He known to be called by that name. No one know why though.”
 
 
 
I nodded in understanding and she continued. “He is the main vocalist of the group and he’s good in cooking. Kai is his roommate.”
 
 
 
“Next is the guy beside Chanyeol. The guy wearing an eyeliner.” She described.
 
 
 
Again, I obeyed her as I looked over that guy she was pointing.
 
 
 
“He is Baekhyun. Another main vocalist of their group along with D.O. He’s close to his roommate, Chanyeol.”
 
 
 
“And why is he wearing an eyeliner?” I asked in curiosity.
 
 
 
“Oh! That’s his trademark.” She replied. “Let’s move on to the next one. The one hot guy sitting next to D.O.”
 
 
 
“Kai is the name. He is the most famous among the members especially to girls. He is the dancing machine of K. He’s freaking hot, isn’t he? He used to show his perfect upper body in their performance. Believe me, HE IS SO HOT! No girls would be able to breath whenever he shows us his perfect abs. OMG!” Aigoo, is she really my friend? She’s crazy.
 
 
 
“And the last member is the guy who’s sitting on the last lone. He is Sehun. He’s the closet member with Lance. I don’t know how did that happen when in fact, Luhan is known as a cold-hearted one. Well, who knows? But anyway, he’s the youngest member of EXO. He’s good in dancing too.”
 
 
 
“So, he’s the one that close to him huh? I see.” I mumbled to myself. I was referring to Luhan, the cold-hearted guy.
 
 
 
Good thing, Yuri does not hear me. I’m sure that she will talk back again. Well, a sarcastic one.
 
 
 
Yuri continued while the three of us are listening to her. “Now, let’s talk about the group M. Four of them are Chinese while the other two are Korean. Look at the guy who looks like a model. His name is Kris, a canadian-chinese in the group. Leader of EXO-M. He knows how to speak mandarin, cantonese, korean and even english. He shares room with Luhan.”
 
 
 
“Woah! He’s unbelievable. He knows a lot of languages.” My jaw was lightly open because of amusement. He’s so smart!
 
 
 
“Yeah, just like you.”
 
 
 
I shook my head. “I’m not smart as him, okay?”
 
 
 
“If you say so..” Yuri rolled her eyes.
 
 
 
I pouted. “Just continue with your talk.”
 
 
 
“I will. Don’t be too excited. Tsk. So look at the guy next to Kris with chubby face.” I did. “Isn’t he cute?” Yuri giggled.
 
 
 
I rolled my eyes. “Continue.” I snapped.
 
 
 
“Okay, okay. He is Xiumin. He’s korean. The members calls him Baozi. He’s one of the funniest member of the group. Tao is his roommate.”
 
 
 
“Baozi? A bun? Waeyo?” I asked as I laughed a bit.
 
 
 
“Maybe because of his chubby face.”
 
 
 
“And why is he belongs to M? He is a korean so he should be on the K instead of M.”
 
 
 
“That, I don’t know also. Maybe they want the both groups to be balance? If I’m not mistaken, Xiumin knows a bit of mandarin so maybe that’s the reason for including him as M’s member.”
 
 
 
I just nodded my head with her explanations.
 
 
 
“The guy next to Xiumin is Chen, also a korean. He has a powerful voice among the members. His voice is really good in ears. He shares room with Lay.”
 
 
 
I didn’t reacted. I just let her to introduce the members to me one by one.
 
 
 
“The guy with a unicorn hairstyle. Lay is his name, a Chinese. The dance machine of M. He knows how to play a guitar. He is sometimes silent but sometimes loud. It depends on his mood.”
 
 
 
“The next one is the guy with scary eyes. Tao is the name. He is the maknae of EXO-M. Would you believe me if I say that he’s the crying baby of the group despite of those scary eyes of him?”
 
 
 
“I don’t believe you.” I said in a quick.
 
 
 
“Don’t believe me then.” That was sarcastically. This girl is really... Psh!
 
 
 
“Let’s continue. That last one is your target, Luhan. He may looks like an angel in appearance but it doesn’t change the fact that he’s a cold-hearted. But that’s also doesn’t change the fact that girls are still into him despite of him being a cold-hearted person. His charisma was very strong I guess. Well I won’t deny, he’s really handsome. He is a Chinese. His voice was very soft and calm. But a cold-hearted is still remains cold-hearted.
 
 
 
“Wait, how dis you know all about this?” I suddenly asked.
 
 
 
“Because I’m their fan.” Is she that proud? She even wink at me. Aigoo, this girl.
 
 
 
I rolled my eyes. “More like a stalker to me.“
 
 
 
She just pouted.
 
 
 
I glanced at Luhan’s direction once again. Yuri was right, it doesn’t change the fact that he has no heart, he is a cold-hearted person after all.
 
 
 
“Yah, Sooyoung!” I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder. It was Yuri again.
 
 
 
“Did you see the small sentence I wrote below your assigned dare?” She asked.
 
 
 
I frowned. “What is that?”
 
 
 
“Aish! Why didn’t you check it first?”
 
 
 
“Don’t worry, girls. I still have the papers.” Seohyun interrupted.
 
 
 
“You did?” Yoona asked her. Seohyun nodded as she show us the paper.
 
 
 
You can’t fall in love with your target. It says.
 
 
 
I almost laugh because of what I’ve read. “Of course, I won’t.” I said with full of confidence.
 
 
 
“Who knows? What if you suddenly fall for him while performing your dare?” Yoona said.
 
 
 
“Yah, you copied the line I’ve told you yesterday.”
 
 
 
“That’s exactly my point. No one knows what will happen to each of every one. So don’t be too sure.” Yoona replied to me.
 
 
 
I shrugged. “Believe me. I won’t fall for him, NEVER.”