Heart Reacts...

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

Author’s Note

I already said this and now I wanted to say this again because some of you might not understand. Okay, so English isn’t my first language and I admit, I’m with this language. If anyone of you couldn’t bare my wrong grammars, spellings, typo errors and any other mistakes THEN sorry but I can’t change it anymore. This is my way of writing. If you guys couldn’t really bare my english, you guys are free to unsubscribe. Sorry but I just don’t like anyone to focus on my grammars but I wanted you guys to focus on how the story is going. Please understand and if you wanted to leave a comment, please make it related to my story not my grammar mistakes.

Thank you and Enjoy! :D

   

   

   

   

   

---

“Stay..” that was you heard Luhan said to you. That was really unexpected. Your gaze went down to your hand that he was holding.

Luhan realized what he did and slowly released your hand as he looked away. “Uh-oh.. Your wrist was hurt so I held your hand instead..” he explained. You frowned and just stared at him without saying a word.

Luhan looked up, “Just stay..” he said once again. Before you could respond, he continued. “If you go back there, they will definitely bash you so I think it’s better if you stay here.”

You let out a sigh, *Well.. He’s right.* you then sat back next to him. “You just realized that now?” you suddenly spoke.

Luhan turned to you with a confused look on his face. “If you didn’t drag me along here, no one will think that we know each other.” you said.

“You’re wrong.” he snapped. You titled your head to him as he added, “I know my friends. Now that they believing that we’re bestfriends, they will start approaching you from now on.”

“Mwo?” you gasped. Luhan sighed, “Things will be more complicated now.” he stated. You nodded in agreement, “Yeah,” you let out a sigh. “I guess we’ll be staying here for a while.” you whispered.

“Yeah. That will be better for us. No one can bash you if we stay here.” he said. You stared at him. Luhan noticed your stares so he turned to face you, “What are you staring at?” he asked.

You paused then said, “You know what, you’re different today.” Luhan raised an eyebrow, “Different?”

You nodded, “The first time I met you, you were cold and scary towards me but now..” you paused before adding, “..you’re nice to me. Youre even thinking that if I stay here with you, I’m safe. I found it weird..”

Luhan was about to spoke just when you spoke again, “But I think it’s great!” you said as you pressed your palms together.

Luhan frowned. “The cold-hearted Luhan started to change into a warm person now. I feel so proud for myself.” you beamed.

“Mwo? Did you just call me cold-hearted? And what thing could you proud of?” he snapped. “Yes I called you cold-hearted! I’m just saying the truth. And I’m proud because I’m the one who teach you how to be a warm person.” you said.

“Whatever you say.” he said. You rolled your eyes, *Jerk come back again..* you thought.

“But you know what Luhan?” you trailed off. Luhan give you a poker face, “What?” he asked, annoyed. “You look better without that poker face, no frowning or raising a voice. I like you when you’re calm.” you said.

Luhan stared at you as his heartbeat skipped a bit. But then he ignored it and looked away. “I’m better the way I am.” he snapped.

“Exactly what I mean. The way you are. I think you’re not really a cold-hearted person. Now, I’m wondering why I didn’t saw you with a girl.” you said.

Luhan paused. You glance at him, “No need to answer that though..” you said. Luhan cleared his throat and said, “Because I used to be bullied by girls when I was young.”

You gasped upon hearing his statement. “Y-You get bullied?” you asked. With a sigh, Luhan nodded. “To be honest, yes. I don’t know why they keep bullying me and why I didn’t fight back. After that day, I didn’t talk to any girls except omma.” he confessed.

“Then, why are you talking to me right now?” you slowly asked. Luhan raised an eyebrow, “Haven’t I told you already that I don’t think you’re a girl?” he snapped.

You rolled eyes, *Aish! I hate this monster-jerk seriously!!!* you screamed on your mind as you did a poker face.

“Honestly,” Luhan started that made you turned to him. He was staring at the scenery in front the two of you as he continued, “I don’t know why I’m talking to you but there’s a part of me saying that it’s safe when I’m with you..” he finished his sentence as he faced you and flushed you a warm smile.

Your heartbeat skipped for a moment upon seeing his smile. That was the first time you saw him smiled. He looks different person when he smiled. You just stared at him as your heartbeat started to race in beating.

Just then, the bell rang for the lunch time. Luhan straightened up, “I think we can go back now.” he said as he stood up that made you broke your gaze from him. “Uh-oh..”

Luhan started to walk away but then stopped halfway as he realized that you’re still sitting on the same spot where he left you.

“Aren’t you going now?” he called. “Ani. I’ll just stay here. I don’t want your friends to see me at the canteen. It will be better if I’m here.” you said, not looking at him.

“So, you were saying you’re not going to eat lunch?” he asked. You simply shook your head. “Okay then.” he replied as you heard his foot steps go far away from you.

You let out a heavy sigh when you didn’t heard his foot steps anymore. You run your hand to your chest and flatted your palm on it. “I feel weird inside my chest..” you whispered to yourself.

There’s a thought that keeps crossing on your mind. You shook it away, not wanting to believe it. Seeing Luhan’s smile makes your legs weak. You admitted, he looks like an angel when a smile forming on his lips.

You let out another heaved sigh, not wanting to remember what just happened earlier. Not wanting to remember Luhan’s smile again.

You stayed at the rooftop alone ath this moment. There are three reasons why you decided to stay there. First, you don’t want EXO to approach you. Second, you don’t want to get everyone’s attention because what just happened. Lastly, because your heart reacted weird after seeing Luhan’s smile.

After couple of minutes, you heard a familiar voice spoke. “I bought you lunch. You must be hungry now..”