Luhan: Sorry

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

---

“Put me down.” you said just when you saw the gate near the both of you. It made Luhan stopped, “Eh?!”

“I said put me down.” you repeated. “No, I won’t let you walk in this kind of condition.” he snapped as he continued walking.

“Yah, I said put me down. I don’t want everyone to see us like this.” you muttered. Luhan stopped once again.

Slowly, he turned to you. “Why you don’t want everyone to see us like this?” he asked softly.

You looked away, not wanting to meet his gaze. “I-I just d-don’t want them to think something’s fishy between the two of us.” you muttered.

After that, you felt his gaze went back in front. He sighed, “Don’t worry. Everyone knows already that we’re bestfriends. They won’t think anything far about that anymore.” he said.

*He’s right! Everyone knows that we’re bestfriends. What makes me think that they will think something far aside of that?* you mentally shook that thought. You heaved a sigh.

“Shall I continue walking now? It’s getting late, you know.” he said. You nodded, “Go on.”

With that, Luhan continued walking until the both of you reached the hall.

‘Woah’ ‘Wooo’ and ‘Yiiee’ could be heard from the students as loong as the both of you entered the place. You could also see a smile suddenly crept on the announcer’s face while looking at the both of you.

“Luhan, you can put me down now.” you whispered to him as you bit your bottom lip but he just ignored you and looked at the announcer.

“What happened to the both of you? Mr. Lu, why are you carrying her? Did the both of you got in trouble? Did the both of you get at least one ring?” the announcer asked continuously.

Luhan didn’t speak instead he raised his left hand only for everyone to see the ring on one of his fingers. “I’ll give the ring back later. For now, I need to bring my partner to her dorm.” he didn’t let the announcer to speak and just left then bring you to your dorm.

Kris amusedly smiled at the scene with a light smirk.

---

As both you and Luhan entered your room. Luhan gently laid you on your bed. He gazed at your feet, “Is it still in pain?” he asked worriedly.

“I think it’s not anymore. I can take care of myself. Just go back there and give back the ring.” you replied. Without a word, Luhan left your room.

You frowned, *He just left without saying a word? What the?! I thought he’s not the old Luhan anymore.. I guess I’m wrong.*

After some moments, Luhan came back with something along him. Just then, you noticed that he was holding a pain killer.

“Luhan? I thought you left already?” you asked. He didn’t reply instead he carefully sat on the edge of your bed as he reached out your feet. He gently massaged it with a pain killer on it.

“Tell me if it is hurting.” he said. You remained silent and let him be. Actually, you were softened by his actions. He looks really worried right now but why?

*What are you doing Luhan? You’re making things get worse..* you thought, a bit afraid on what will going to happen in the future.

“Sorry..” Luhan suddenly whispered. You peeked on him, “Eh?!” you gasped.

Luhan was still focusing on your feet as he said, “Sorry for what I’ve done. Sorry for what I did to mom in front of you. Sorry if because of me, you feel pain on your feet. And sorry if I makes you wait for me just now.” he stopped and gazed at you, “Sooyoung, I really am sorry..” he softly said.

With that voice of him, you could feel the sincerity from it. He was sincere of apologizing to you. Thought for some reason, you couldn’t say a word and just let your mouth shut.

Silence filled the atmosphere. You then suddenly heard him sighed. He carefully placed your feet back flatted on the bed and stood up. “I’m going now. Take a good rest. Goodnight.” with that, Luhan completely disappeared from your sight.

All you can do was watched him walked away without saying any words.

---

Morning fast came. It was actually a free day for all the students since the activity yesterday was a bit too hard that made some students got tired.

And since it’s free day, you let yourself take a rest for a long time. You didn’t bothered yourself to wake up early and so did your friends.

Suddenly, you felt someone shook you. “Wake up.” you heard a voice said. All you just did was groaned and kicked the person off from your bed. “Let me sleep for the whole day.”

“Ow!” the voice winced in pain. *That voice. That was very familiar to me. No, it can’t be...* you slowly opened your eyes and to your shock, you saw Luhan on the floor while rubbing his .

Your eyes widen, “What the hell are you doing here?!” you screamed. “I was just trying to wake you up.” he said, still rubbing his .

“Who let you enter my room?” you asked. “Your friends.” he said. “Mwo? Where are they?” you asked once more. “They already leave.” he replied simply.

You frowned, “They leave without me?” you whispered in disbelief. “They told me that you don’t to go with them that’s why they didn’t bothered to wake you up.” he explained.

*Oh yeah. I remembered they asked me last night about this. Good thing, I remembered..*

Luhan carefully stood up, “I didn’t know you were good at kicking someone.” he said. You glared at him, “You!” you pointed at his face, “Get out! I want to continue my sleep!” you hissed.

Luhan simply shook his head, “No. Get up now and get ready.” he ordered. You raised an eyebrow, “Eh? Get ready for what?!”

“We’re going out.” he said. “Mwo?! Where are we going?!” *Is he trying to ask me to go on a date with him?* you thought.

He frowned, “Just follow what I’ve said. Palli! I’ll tell you afterwards. Make it faster. I’ll just wait for you outside.” with that said, Luhan left your room.

You made face, *What’s exactly going on? Aish! I don’t understand him!* you screamed on your head. Annoyed, you got up from your bed and followed his orders.

Hour later, you were already done. You carefully stepped out from your room only to see Luhan at the living room. As the time he saw you, he immediately stood up and started walking towards the main door.

“Wait, aren’t we going to eat first before we leave?” you snapped. Luhan stopped on it and turned to face you. He shook his head, “No, we’re going to eat breakfast there.” he said then exited the dorm.

With a frowned, you followed. “Luhan, where exactly you’re going to take me to?” you asked as you stepped out the dorm.

“We’re going to our house. Come on, don’t waste the time.” he simply replied then he started walking away.

You froze.

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

About the girl from the chapter before this one, I don’t want to give some clues. Please wait for my future updates to find out if she’s going to appear in this story or not. Hehe.. Happy reading! :D