Date

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

Another day came again. It was Saturday means no classes. It was actually a pleasure to you since you still didn’t know how to face everyone after what happen yesterday.

You’re now awake but you weren’t getting up from your bed yet. It’s not because you’re still sleepy, it’s just that you don’t want to. You still didn’t how to explain your situation to your friends.

But still, you need to. You forced yourself to get up and went out from your room. Since Seohyun wasn’t inside the room, maybe she’s already outside.

You were right. Your friends already awake but they looks like they’re going out. They weren’t wearing normal clothes so maybe they’re going somewhere.

“Are you guys going out? Can I come?” you asked brightly.

They all stare at you. No one spoke for a moment until you heard Yuri said, “You can’t come.”

“Eh?” you titled your head.

“Your boyfriend is waiting for you outside.” Seohyun said.

“Myungsoo is waiting for me? As in right now?” you asked in panic.

“Yes. That bastard is waiting for you.” -Yuri

Yoona elbowed her and whispered, “Yah, watch your words. Myungsoo is his boyfriend now.”

“Wae? I’m just calling him the word describing him. Besides, I don’t like him with her. Psh.” -Yuri

“Yah, low your voice. Sooyoung is still in front of us.” Seohyun snapped as she glanced at you.

You fake a smile, “No, it’s okay. I’m going out first.” you were about to approach the main door but Yuri snapped you.

“No. We’re going first. Let’s go, Yoona, Seohyun.” then she started to walk off. Still, Yoona and Seohyun didn’t move.

“Yah, Yoona, Seohyun let’s go!” Yuri called.

“Uh-oh..” Seohyun glanced once more at you before she followed Yuri while you heard Yoona sighed and looked at you, “We’ll going now.”

You only gave her a nod then finally followed Yuri outside.

You also followed since you need to approach Myungsoo in front of the dorm. You saw Yuri glared at him before she completely walk passed by him. Seohyun and Yoona only gave him a glance as they passed by.

*Eotteokhae?*

“Good morning, Sooyoung.”

You snapped out your thoughts when you realized that Myungsoo already approached you. You forced a smile, “Good morning. What brings you here?”

“Waeyo? Can’t I visit my girlfriend in the morning?”

“Oh.. Ani. I mean, look at you. You dressed well.” you pointes out.

“Right. Go and get ready. We’re going out.” he commanded.

“Eh? Eodiga?” you asked.

“You’ll see. Just go and dress up.”

You just stared at him. He smiled, “Don’t worry. We’re only going out for a date. I’m going to kidnap you or anything. You’re now my girlfriend anyways.”

Still, you kept staring at him.

“Palli, don’t waste the time. Go and wash.” then he pushed you back inside the dorm.

You lightly smiled and nodded. “Gurae, wait here while I’m preparing myself.” He smiled widely, “Okay.” then he sat on the couch.

With that, you started to walk. But then, you stopped halfway as you glanced back at him. *Gomawo, Myungsoo. I’ll try my best to return you my love..* then you finally entered your room.

---

“Ready?” Myungsoo asked as he saw you already dressed up when you went out from your room.

You smiled and nodded.

Myungsoo motioned his arm, offering for you. He turned to you and smiled, “Kaja?”

You beamed and linked on his arm, “Kaja!”

As the both of you stepped out from the dorm, your smile quickly faded. There he was, Luhan standing right in front of you as you met his eyes.

“Can I talk to you, Sooyoung?” he spoken.

Myungsoo glanced at you then back to Luhan, “Can you do that next time. We’re going out on a date today.”

“Sooyoung?” Luhan totally ignored Myungsoo as he only looked at you.

You only stared at him. *Eotteokhae?* “Sooyoung, please?” -Luhan

“Luhan,” you started. Luhan focused his eyes on you only.

Then you continued, “Mianhe but I’m busy today. You heard what Myungsoo said, we’re going out on a date. Let’s not talk for now.”

“But—”

Before Luhan could finish his sentence, there’s another voice snapped the conversation. “Luhan?”

You, Luhan and Myungsoo turned to the direction of the voice. You saw Qri walking towards the 3 of you.

“What brings you here Luhan? Are you going to ask me out? Gurae, I’m free.” Qri said.

You glanced at Luhan and so did him. Qri hugged Luhan’s arm, “Good morning Sooyoung, Myungsoo.” she greeted.

“Good morning.” -Myungsoo

You only gave her a forced smile as a response. You looked up at Myungsoo, “Let’s go. Time is running.”

He smiled and nodded, “So, we’ll go off first.” then the both of you started walking.

You were about to walk passed by Luhan but you couldn’t because he stopped you by doing so as he grabbed your wrist.

You froze. Slowly, you faced him. “We need to talk.” you heard him said.

“Mian. I’m going out with Myungsoo. Let’s just talk some other time but not now.”

“Sooyoung..”

“Luhan please.. Not now.” after you said that, you slowly removed his hand from your wrist then hugged back Myungsoo’s arm. With that, you and Myungsoo completely leave Luhan and Qri.

Qri stared at Luhan. “Qri, I don’t want to go out today. I want to take some rest the whole day.” with that said, Luhan left.

Leaving Qri, dumbfounded.

---

“Gwenchana?” Myungsoo worriedly asked as the both of you entered his car.

You smiled, a fake smile. “Ne, gwenchanayo.” you replied.

Myungsoo reached out your hand and gently squeeze it as he smiled. You just returned him a smile.

With that, the car droved off.

On that day, Myungsoo brought you to the amusement park. This is the first place that Myungsoo brought you when you become his girlfriend before and now, this is the first place he brought you as his girlfriend again.

But.. it’s not the same like before anymore. Yes, he was in love with you and both of you are together again. But still, you’re not in love with him anymore but with someone else.

This is hard but you kept yourself looks happy around Myungsoo so he won’t get suspicious. You tried your best to enjoy this day with him although you wasn’t, really.

The day ended immediately. Both you and Myungsoo went back to school as he walked you back to the dorm. You bid him goodbye and you thank him for this day.

As you entered the dorm, you found your friends already sleeping. You silently sighed and silently entered your room.

Your eyes caught the deer stuffed toy that Luhan gave you in China. You slowly went on your bed and hugged the stuffed toy.

A tear unknowingly fall down from your eye as you fell asleep while hugging the stuffed toy.

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

(for all filipino readers only)

Yumg mga naghihintay na simulan ko yung story ko sa wattpad na “We’re Secretly Dating!”, na-post ko na po ang first chapter. Pwede niyo na pong basahin at sana mag-comment kayo. SALAMAT :D