Stop on liking...

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

The whole time of walking was silent. No one dare to open a topic.

“Sooyoung-ah!” you suddenly heard a familiar voice called you that broke the silence. It was Qri. She was smiling.

“Ohh.. Qri..”

“Hello Sooyoung and Luhan. Are you going to the class now? Can I go with you two?” she asked.

Both you and Luhan looked at each other. You’re the first one who looked away and faced Qri. You smiled, “You both go first. I need to use the rest room.”

You then whispered to Luhan, “Take this chance to have a talk with her. I’ll go first.”

You then faced Qri again, “I’m sorry but I really need to use the rest room now.” She nodded, “Okay. Go ahead.”

You glanced once more at Luhan before you run off. As you finally runaway, you glanced back again. You saw them already walking on the way to the classroom and also TALKING TO EACH OTHER.

You heaved a sigh, *It hurts to give you to her but I’m not selfish so be happy with her, ne?* you smiled then entered the rest room.

You didn’t pee or anything. You just wash your hands and looked at yourself at the mirror. You smiled at yourself, *I’m happy... or not? But I need to.*

You stayed a little bit at the rest room before you completely went to your English class. You took a deep breath before you enter the classroom.

Right after you opened the door, your heart breaks. You saw Luhan smiling at Qri and so was her.

Slowly, you walked towards your seat with a heavy heart. *I should be happy now. It’s all my fault anyways..*

As when you sit on your place, he didn’t even gave you a glance. He was still talking to Qri. *I guess he didn’t notice me..*

“Ohh! Sooyoung, you’re here now!” Qri said. You turned to them and forced a smile, “Ohh yeah..”

“When did you came?” Luhan asked.

*So.. he really didn’t notice me?* “Just now.” you replied.

Just then, the teacher came. The 3 of you straightened up and focus in front. In the middle of the class, you glanced at Luhan. He was focusing on the teacher.

Suddenly, Qri’s pen fell on the floor all of a sudden. She was about to get it but Luhan did it for her. He was smiling as he handed it to her. Then I saw Qri blushing as she took it. “Gomawo.”

“No problem.” he replied, still smiling. Qri smiled back before facing the front again.

Before you burst into tears, you immediately faced your front to prevent seeing anything that will break your heart.

Little did you know, Luhan’s smile faded immediately as Qri focus at the class again. He glanced at you but you weren’t looking. You’re only focusing at the class.

He silently sighed. *I guess you really don’t have feelings for me. I just kept assuming the fact that it will never happen. I should stop liking you now. From now on, I’ll convince myself to like Qri instead. I think that would be good for the both of us.* he then focus on the class also.

---

“Class dismissed.” the teacher announced. It’s now time for lunch.

You faced Luhan, “Luhan, I can’t go with you for lunch. I still need to talk with my other teachers of my first 2 classes for not attending the class yesterday and also today. Can you tell about this to my friends?”

Luhan, “Okay. I tell them.”

“Gomawo.” after you said that, you fixed your things.

“Umm.. Luhan, if you don’t mind, can I eat lunch with you?” Qri asked. Luhan glanced at you, “Of course, you can.”

“I’m going now.” you said without looking at them then completely leave the classroom.

“Kaja?” Luhan asked Qri. She beamed and nodded. With that, the both of them headed to the canteen.

“Luhan hyung!” Sehun waved at him. Luhan glanced at Qri, “Come on, I’ll introduce you to them.” Qri nodded and smiled.

“Ohh.. you’re with the new student.” Baekhyun said with an amused smile.

“Yeah. She’s Qri, I and Sooyoung’s classmate in English class. Qri, they’re my friends.” Luhan introduced them one by one. “Also, these are Sooyoung’s friends.” he aslo introduced them one by one.

“Annyeong haseyo! Qri-imnida. Nice meeting you all of you.” she said with a smile.

“Woah! Yepeoda!” Baekhyun commented that made Qri chuckled. Chanyeol hit his head, “You looks like a fanboy on what you were saying.”

Baekhyun pouted. All of them laughed at him.

Luhan turned to Qri, “Come on, let’s sit.” Qri smiled and nodded. Then, they sat at the two empty seats.

“Hyung, where’s Sooyoung noona?” Sehun asked. “Yeah, where is she?” Yuri also asked.

Luhan told what you said earlier. They all nodded in understanding. “Oh wait Luhan, didn’t you wak—” Yuri didn’t even her sentence because Luhan cut her off.

“Sleeping is her habit so maybe that’s the reason why she missed her first two classes.”

“Eh?” Yuri was confused.

“Come on, let’s just eat. Don’t waste the time.” Luhan snapped. Everyone nodded in agreement except for Kris.

“I forgot that I need to borrow a book at the library. I have to go now.” Kris turned to Qri, “Sorry if I can’t eat with you. Maybe I can eat with you next time.”

Qri shool her head, “Ani, it’s okay. I think you’re in a hurry now. Maybe that’s very improtant.”

Kris smiled, “Okay then.” he looked at the others, “I’m off first.” with that, he left.

---

Your talk about your teachers ended immediately. Since they already knew you, they didn’t let you explain yourself anymore. It was okay with them whatever your reason is.

You felt relieved about that but now, where are you going to go? Your talk with your teachers only took 5 minutes so you still have 40 minutes to eat lunch but you don’t want since Qri will probabaly with Luhan right now.

You decided to just stayed at the roof top instead to see them happily together.

You rested your arms at the railings as you peacefully looked at the scenery in front of you.

“I thought you were talking to your teachers right now?” a sudden voice came up.

You turned to your left,

   

   

   

   

“Kris..”