Who to choose?

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

You focused on Luhan's direction while Myungsoo is hugging you. You carefully shook your head as you looked at Luhan, giving him a hint to don't make a mess. But seems like Luhan wasn't focusing on you but on the hug.

Just then, Luhan started to step forward. You froze on your spot. Every step that Luhan was doing made your heart skipped for moment.

"We miss her too, you're not the only one." Luhan spoken while glaring at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo released you from the hug just when the others followed Luhan. They're now behind him.

Myungsoo smiled, "Oh yeah. You're her bestfriend. Of course I know you miss her too and so did the others."

"Bestfriend huh?" Luhan was about to raised his fist to give Myungsoo a punch but luckily, Kris immediately held him back that made him stopped.

You sighed in relief.

Luhan turned to face Kris as he raised an eyebrow.

"Don't do this. Don't make a mess. Calm down for now." Kris whispered to him.

Luhan slowly looked at you. You slowly shook your head telling him to stop.

Finally, Luhan loosen his grip. He finally calm down.

"Noona, we miss you." Sehun interrupted the scene.

You smiled, "I miss you guys too."

"Why don't we eat all together for the last day of our sembreak?" Kris suggested.

"You're right. Kaja!" you agreed.

"Oaky, let's go." Myungsoo held your hand as he said it.

Luhan narrowed his eyes to your and Myungsoo's intertwined hands. You bit your bottom lip.

Slowly, you removed your hand from Myungsoo. Myungsoo surprisingly stared at his empty hand then looked at you.

"I still have my luggage. You guys go first. I'll go bring this to my dorm first." you said.

"I'll help you." Myungsoos and Luhan said at the same time.

They looked at each other. You could feel the tension between the two. You glanced at your friends for help.

"Ah-eh.. There's no need for that boys. We're going to help her. Besides, we need to talk to her. You know, girl talk.. Right, girls?" Yuri interrupted.

"Yeah. She's right." Yoona said as she nodded along with Seohyun.

You smiled, *Good thing, they got my hint.*

"Don't worry about her. She has her friends. Let them talk alone.." Kris said.

You glanced at him, *Thank you, Kris.*

"Okay. I'll let you with your friends." -Luhan

"Gomawo.." you said.

"Okay. I'll just talk to you later then." Myungsoo said.

You nodded and smiled, "Gomawo.."

"Let's go, Sooyoung." Yuri said as she grabbed your luggage from you.

You nodded, "Ne."

With that, you along with your friends headed to the dorm leaving the boys behind.

You took one more glance at them before completely disappeared from their sights.

---

"What happened on your vacation?" Yoona asked as the 3 of you entered the dorm.

"Did something new happened?" Seohyun asked.

"Exciting?" -Yuri

You let out a sigh, "I don't know. It's confusing.." you replied.

"Wae? Is it because of Luhan?" Seohyun asked and she received glares from Yoona and Yuri. "Watch your mouth." Yoona said. "You're too noisy, Seohyun." -Yuri

"Wait.. how did you guys know about Luhan?" you asked them.

They remained silent.

"Yah, will you guys give me a serious answer?" you said.

"Kris told me that Luhan followed you to your home town." -Yuri

"Then?" you asked.

"I told them too." she pointed to Seohyun and Yoona.

"How did you and Kris talk?" you asked confused.

Yuri's face turned red by your question. You glanced at Seohyun and Yoona. They were giggling.

You looked at Yuri again and she's blushing with a smile on her face. Your eyes widen when something crossed on yor head, "Don't... tell me... you're dating Kris?!"

"N-ne.." Yuri shyly replied.

You suddenly hit her arm because of excitement. "Since when?" you excitedly asked.

"Don't ask me. I won't say anything." -Yuri

"Mwo? Waeyo?" you asked and pouted.

"I'll tell you but you need to tell us what happened between you and Luhan first." -Yuri

"I agreed to her!" -Yoona

"Nado!" Seohyun

You paused but then spoke, "Luhan confessed his love to me."

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" your 3 friends starts to squeal.

"What's your reaction then?" -Yoona

You shyly smiled, "I was shocked of course but I eventually returned my feelings for him too."

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" they squealed again.

"But..." you held a hand.

They stopped and stared at you, waiting for you to continue.

"We need to hide our relationship." you said.

"WHAT?!" they said in unison.

"I'm still in a relationship with Myungsoo so I need to do it. We need to do it." -you

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot that bastard!" -Yuri

"Yah, don't call him like that." -you

"Yah, don't tell me, you're still in love with him?" -Yoona

"Mwo? I'm not!" you immediately snapped.

"How about Luhan? Are you completely fall for him?" -Yuri

You were stunned by that question. Slowly you faced them ,"I do."

"Woah!" they reacted.

"But I'm confused.." you said.

"EH?!"

"It seems like I'm cheating.." you said.

"Yes, you are." -Seohyun

Yuri and Yoona hit her head after she said that.

"OUCH!" Seohyun winced.

You sighed, "See, I'm a bad girl now. I'm guilty..." you lowly said.

"What are you thinking then?" -Yoona

"Molla.." -you

"You should choose between the two now. You can't continue doing this to them. You know to hurt one of them whether it's against with you." -Yuri

"I know but I'm afraid to hurt any of them." you sighed.

"But you should.." -Yoona

"Eotteokhae? Help me to decide.." -you

"Sooyoung, we can't help you. You're the only oe who can help to decide for yourself. All you need to do is follow your heart. Choose the one that will make you happy and not choose the one just because of guilt. Choose wisely.." -Seohyun

Yoona's and Yuri's jaws dropped after the long advice from Seohyun.

Seohyun raised an eyebrow at them, "Don't look at me like that. I'm just stating the fact. Like the both of you, you both followed your heart right? Yoona's heart belong to Kai that's why you accepted his heart and so did Yuri for Kris."

Again, their jaws dropped and this time, you also.

"And how about you, Seohyuh? Why don't you follow your heart?" -Yoona

Seohyun's eyes widen, "Mwo?! What are you guys saying?"

"Sehun?" that name suddenly came out from your mouth.

Seohyun eyes widen again, "MWO?! That little boy?! Yuck! Let's change the topic. I don't want to talk about that playboy."

Yoona and Yuri laughed. "I see, you're jealous over that girl!" Yuri teased.

"MWO?! NO WAY!" -Seohyun

"Are you into Sehun?" you asked.

"No, of course not!" Seohyun defended.

Again, Yuri and Yoona laughed. "In denial!" they both said in unison.

"Aish! Will you guys stop that? We're talking about Sooyoung's side not mine." -Seohyun

Now, they're staring at you.

"Why are you guys staring at me like that?" you asked.

"Who do you love the most? Luhan or Myungsoo?" -Seohyun

That question made you stunned for a long time.

"You don't have to answer that right now. You still need to think about the answer but don't make it so long before one of them exploded." -Yuri

"Think wisely and choose wisely." -Yoona

I sighed, "I will.."