Lonely puppy...

"I Will Chase After You"

 

“So… how did it go?” asked Sungjong.
“I met her,” Woohyun mumbled.
“Met who?” asked Dongwoo.
“Your sister…”
Dongwoo’s eyes got bigger as he spat out his water. “YOU WHAT?”
“I met your sister,” Woohyun repeated. 
“How did you…?”
“You know when Manager hyung called me off to the side? Well, I was chosen by the CEO of her company to do a facial cleansing commercial with her.”
“How did it go?” Dongwoo asked.
“It went well. She’s really nice and very pretty too.”
“Of course! She’s  always pretty!” screamed Dongwoo. “When are you guys starting?”
“Tomorrow evening. Oh! She misses you.”
“AWW!! OPPA MISS YOU TOO SIS!!!” yelled Dongwoo.
“Did you get a picture of her?” asked Hoya.
“I didn’t. She had to leave. I guess she had to do other things based on what she wore.”
“What did she wear?” asked L.
“Umm… a light pink dress and a pair of pale pink heels. To me, she looked like a doll,” explained Woohyun. 
“She’s been looking like that for 20 years,” said Dongwoo while eating ice cream.
“So she’s 20 years old?” Woohyun said.
“Mhmm,” nodded Dongwoo.
“Okay you kids,” said Sunggyu. “Let’s head to bed now. We have a big day tomorrow. Even you Woohyun! You have to get ready with your date tomorrow with Dongwoo’s sister!”
“YAH! Don’t say it like that!” yelled Woohyun.
“It’s okay Woohyun,” smiled Dongwoo. “Besides, she hardly talks to guys, well…accept for me. You two kind of look cute together! YAH!! What happens if you two go out?! I can be your brother-in-law!!”
“Well… she looks cute. B-but… it’s not like she’ll fall for me!” cried Woohyun.
“Don’t worry! She won’t bite!” laughed Dongwoo.
“Yah… go to bed you two,” said Sungjong. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Today was the big day that I finally got the chance to film a commercial with one of my brother’s friends. It has been about seven years that I’ve been trapped in this building. Now, it’s my chance to get out there and see how much Seoul changed. I got up from bed and headed to the bathroom. I washed my face and brush my hair and teeth. I put on some warm clothes to protect me from the cold air. As I looked over the documents that Woohyun signed, I noticed his cellphone number that was written on a small piece of paper. I took out my cellphone and stored his number then, I called. I waited until I heard a man with a husky voice.
“Yobseyo?”
“Woohyun oppa?” I said. “Is that you?”
“Who’s this?”
“Minyoung.”
I can hear his bed moving. I guess he was surprised to hear my voice. He cleared his throat and now he spoke clearly to me. 
“Minyoung... hi!” said Woohyun. “Wow, this is early.”
“Mianhae.” I apologized. 
“Ani… its fine.” he said. “So, what made you call me?”
“Well… I was looking over the documents you signed and found a small piece of paper with your number. So I decided to call and ask you if you want to come and walk with me.”
“Oh…sure… I just need to get ready.”
“Okay! I’ll be at the park. I’ll see you then!”
We both hung up at the same time. I headed out the building as quietly as I can. Once I got out, I headed straight to the park. I sat down on the bench and watched as lovely couples passed by. Little children waved at me as they walked right by. I felt warm hands covering my eyes then, I felt warm air pass my ear. 
“Guess who?!”
“Ah! Woohyun!”
He uncovered my eyes and I turned around and saw him. 
“I made some breakfast for you. You know… just in case you didn’t eat.”
“Oh… thank you Woohyun oppa.” I said. “Let’s share it! It looks like you didn’t eat too.”
He smiled at me and we walked over to a tree with tons of shade. We sat down and ate breakfast. My stomach became all warm and fuzzy. He is such a good cook, I thought.  A little puppy came up to us and it look like it was starving. 
“Oh…do you want some?” I said as I search for a dog tag. There were none. I gave the poor puppy some rice and meat. The puppy ate the food as I prepared water for it to drink. Once it was done, it curled up on my lap and fell asleep.  I looked at Woohyun in shock. All he did was smile.
“It looks like it likes you.” Woohyun told me.
“I can’t keep it. My manager doesn’t allow pets in the building.”
I picked up the puppy and wrapped it in my jacket. Woohyun followed me to my company. As we walked in, the CEO was out in the lobby.
“Ahh Woohyun… nice to see you again. Minyoung…what are you doing outside and why do you have a dog with you?”
“Mianhae…I went out to the park to meet Woohyun. And, he gave me breakfast. Also, this puppy just came up to me and it looked hungry and abandoned.” I explained.
“What did I tell you? No pets a—
“I’ll take care of it! Please sir.” I interrupted. “Please?”
“If you promise me that you tell me where you’re going then, go ahead.”
“Really?! Oh thank you sir! Thank you!” I said. “I’ll go clean it first!”
“As for you Woohyun, you don’t start till night time.”
“I should go.” Woohyun said as he walked out the building. “I’ll see you later on Minyoung…”