His move

"I Will Chase After You"

I finally had a family of my own at a sort of young age. My baby Dongwoo or what I call him, Woowoo. My parents have been helping me out with the newborn boy and so is Boohyun who is somewhat my brother-in-law. Woohyun's been busy with Infinte's show and so was I. My tummy's back to its original size and I resumed modeling. Dongwoo gotten closer to my baby and he enjoys taking care of him.

"Minyoung!" he yelled across the living room of my dorm. 

"Ne?"

"We are off tomorrow! Is it okay if we can babysit the baby?"

"Sure. I have a busy schedule tomorrow and I really need some help."

"YAY!!!" cried out Dongwoo. He hopped over to the baby's room. The baby was up and awake and smile the minute he saw Dongwoo. "Hi there Dongwoo!! How was your nap?" Dongwoo asked the baby as he picked him up. He took the baby to the kitchen where I was cooking and made a pretended to make the baby talk. "Umma~ Where is Appa?"

I playfully punched my brother's arm. "Yah~ Appa's not here yet. He's too busy working out in the gym downstairs." I packed lunch Woohyun and we headed down to the gym. Dongwoo brought the baby stroller for the baby as we entered the gym. I back hugged Woohyun and he turned around.

"Hello there Umma~" he joked.

"Hello my Appa~" I laughed "I made you lunch."

"Thank you my love~" he said as he pecked my lips. I picked up a small cloth out of the baby bag and wiped his sweat on his face and chest. Dongwoo picked up the baby and gave him to Woohyun.  "Hello my little baby. How is Woowoo? Did your Uncle Dongwoo do something to you?"

"Yah~ I didn't!" laughed Dongwoo. "I took care of him while you were in here looking good for my sister, you greasy Namu!"

"Yah~ Don't call me that!"

I took the baby from Woohyun and laughed. "Your Appa and your Uncle are being crazy again, Woowoo." The baby looked at me and smiled. It was funny calling the baby Woowoo since Dongwoo is the baby's name. I didn't want everyone to get confused if I started yelling Dongwoo's name and both of them would pop out. The baby does look a bit like Woohyun. Just the eyes, nose, and lips, but has my cheeks... well, he does look like Woohyun. 

I gave the baby a kiss on the cheeks and gave him to my brother. Woohyun's parents came inside to babysit the baby back at my dorm while Infinite and I finish up our schedules. The rest of Infinite came inside the gym to work out before the photoshoot. I worked out alone because just seeing Woohyun sweating in a wifebeater makes me crazy. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(PHOTOSHOOT) (No POV)

 

"Woohyun hyung!" called out Sungjong.

"Ne?"

"I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure."

Sungjong took Woohyun back to their changing room because the stylist noonas were too busy fixing up Minyoung for the photoshoot. 

"Hyung since you and Minyoung noona has a baby, when are you going to marry her?"

He looked at Sungjong and once Sungjong said "marry", the rest of Infinite joined in the conversation. 

"Yeah, when are you?" said L.

"I don't know that yet. I haven't even got her a ring." Woohyun said as he scratched his neck.

"We can go shopping after the photoshoot!" said Sungyeol.

"We could do that." said Hoya. "We can ask manager hyung."

"LET'S ASK NOW!" yelled Dongwoo.

They all went out and ask their manager. He said yes since he knows what they are talking about.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(After)

 

I kissed Woohyun good bye as I headed in my manager's car. I had to go back to the dorm to take care of the baby and have a bit of bonding with Woohyun's parents. Infinite went off to a jewelry store. 

"Hyung, what about this?" asked Sungyeol.

"Too much gold. She likes diamonds." Woohyun said.

"Is there any that she would like?" asked Hoya.

"She doesn't like big rings. She likes it when it's just simple."

"Woohyun," asked Dongwoo.

"Ne?"

"Has she ever told you she like butterflies?"

"Nope. Never. Why?"

"I think she'll like this one."

Everyone came to look at what Dongwoo was pointing to. It was a simple diamond ring that has two small flowers and a diamond in the middle. "The lady said it's called the butterfly ring." Dongwoo said as the lady pick it up from the display.

"Is this going to be a proposal ring?" asked the lady.

"Ne~" Woohyun smiled. He took a good look at the ring. "Wow. Daebak! She'll love this! I'll take it." The lady placed the ring in a small black box and tied it with a red ribbon. She handed the ring to Woohyun. 

"Hyung, we are going to pitch in!" said Sungjong. 

"You don't need too! I got it."

"Aniyo~ You are going to be my brother-in-law and at least we can all pitch in to pay it." said Dongwoo as everyone nodded. They all gave the money to the lady and bowed.

"I hope she says yes!" the lady said.

"Thank you! I hope she does!" smiled Woohyun as they walked out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Back at the dorm)

My parents came just to see if the baby was okay. They stayed a while to talk to Woohyun's parents. I heard a knock at the door, so I got up and answered it. Infinite came inside my dorm and bowed to my parents along with Woohyun's. They all settled in the living room. The baby was sleeping in my room. I sat down on the floor as I watch Woohyun stand up. He picked me up. He went down on one knee. 

"Minyoung, the day I met you was love at first sight. I never knew we would go this far. We known each other for almost two years. Throughout these past adventures, we've grown closer. I love you and I want to be with you forever." He took out a small black box and opened it. "Will you marry me?"

My eyes welled up in tears and hugged him. "Yes!" Everyone clapped as Woohyun placed the ring on my finger. "I love you Woohyun."

"I love you too Minyoung."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the picture of the ring~