The big surprise...

"I Will Chase After You"

We got out of the hotel and headed home. My hair was still a mess from the wind and I didn't really care. Woohyun kept me close so that I won't fly away.  I couldn't really imagine of what happened last night. I still can't understand the feeling of this. Does he really love me like that? We've only knew each other for a month or two and we already made love. What is Dongwoo going to say about this??? I walked faster as Woohyun's pace. His face had this twisted look.

"MINYOUNG!"

I turned around, "Ne?"

"You okay? You seem upset about something."

"Oh... I'm fine," I lied." We finally reached my company's building and I ran straight in. Before I got in my dorm, Woohyun grabbed my arm.

"Don't lie to me. What's wrong?"

"I'm fine. Let me go."

"NO! Not until you tell me what's wrong."

I shook my wrist out from his grip. "I think we went a bit too far."

"BWO?! Why didn't you tell me before we had ?"

"I...I don't know." I looked down at the ground.

Woohyun punched the wall. "AISH! MINYOUNG!"

I was scared really scared. I never saw that side of him before. "WOOHYUN-AH! WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME?"

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING!" he yelled back. 

"GET OUT!! GET OUT!!!" I yelled back.

The look in his eyes were full of fury. I knew it was my fault... I never told him, but... I don't know.. I just don't know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been one week since we last saw each other. We haven't texted, called, or seen each other. My stomach's been hurting non-stop. I took several pregnancy tests. I was tested positive. I went to local doctor and she said that I cam indeed pregnant. My eyes were filed with water. I couldn't believe of what I just heard. A.. baby... inside of me...

I headed straight to my dorm and shut the door. I lie in bed, crying.

"So... this is it." I calmly said to myself. "I'm gonna get fired. Mind as well tell the CEO about this." I walked out my dorm and headed to his office. 

"Ahh! Minyoung! Nice to see you again!!" he said. "Come in come in!"

I sat down in front of of him, trying to hold back the tears.

"So, Minyoung... what brings you here?"

"I have a question to ask."

"Oh, go on."

"What happens if one of the singers/ models here get pregnant?"

"Well.. it's really their responsibility for taking care of their baby....what makes you say that?"

"Well...I'm pregnant."

"Who's the father?"

"Woohyun. Nam Woohyun."

"When did this happen?"

"Last week. When we had the party with the other singers and models."

"Hmm... I don't know what to say..."

"MIANHAE!! FIRE ME!! FIRE ME!!!"

When I shouted that, he started laughing. "I'm not going to fire you."

"Bwo??"

"Minyoung, you can do whatever you want as long as you come home safe."

"Oh... then, thank you."

"No need to thank me. I hope the baby comes out to be just like his/her parents!"

I bowed and walked out the room. Shocking.. Now, I just need to tell Woohyun...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU ALL WAITING. MIANHAE!!